• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Cinder Fall ( Redux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, could you please not derail the thread?

I mean, Im okay with that, but OP may not, and we should be respectful with that.

The point is that he ate his flame. You said Natsu never met with Serena, and I have proven you wrong. I also show you that Natsu can eat his flame.

WeeklyBattles said:
And Cinder's Ice was able to freeze Raven, who is a highly skilled ice manipulator who i stronger than Natsu
Doesn't see how this will work on natsu, he has faced character with very strong ice magic, like lyon, gray and invel but didn't lose to any of them.

[I]WeeklyBattles said:
[/I]

Cinder rarely if ever uses fire offensively in combat anymore, meaning she is going to have an AP advantage over Natsu, and she can absorb his magic just by touching him with her left hand
How does her absorbing work and is it instant or does it take time. I don't think natsu is gonna just stay there and have his magic source taken, and even if it was absorbed he still has second origin. Once he finds about her ability he will be more careful. Also this post second timeskip natsu, he isn't as reckless as he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back