• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu takes on the Six Paths of Pain

Dude, stop. Natsu can't even one shot the weakest Pain here, let alone Deva. The different isn't even 2 times, it's 1.69 times. Pain wasn't even hurt from taking his own ST (ST > RS) and even while half dead he could dissipate it, and he took one much stronger. Stop trying to make this a stomp, because it's not.

It's funny when people argue for a stomp and act that the fight will continue normally. If Natsu can one shot, then just close this thread.

Dude, stop. Natsu can't even one shot the weakest Pain here, let alone Deva. The different isn't even 2 times, it's 1.69 times. Pain wasn't even hurt from taking his own ST (ST > RS) and even while half dead he could dissipate it, and he took one much stronger. Stop trying to make this a stomp, because it's not.
Are you even paying attention to what Natus scales to? He quite literally one shots people stronger than the RS which you even say oneshots any of the Paths. That ST also one shot Bunta who is a 6-C. That shit is banned.

The point is that Natsu's AP is higher and none of them have Heat resistance.
So his flames which are hotter than Mei Terumi's lava which is able to severly hurt people more or less on par with Pain, would screw most of the Pain's over.

hat ST also one shot Bunta who is a 6-C. That shit is banned.
Now I'm the one who is asking you to pay attention. Go to Nagato's profile, and show me where Gamabunta is even mentioned. ST is what makes Deva High 7-A, Gamabunta is irrelevant.

I don't need to bother with the profile when Bunta getting oneshot by ST is a feat that Deva has. If you wanna scale it to the RS, we are back to square one of Natsu one shotting because without the Bunta scaling, it doesn't have the feats to stop anything from Natsu.

For ***** sake, read the profile.

Durability: Large Mountain level (Withstood multiple hits from Sage Mode Naruto, even while extremely exhausted. Withstood getting hit with the recoil of his own Shinra Tensei. Survived the partial explosion Bijū Bomb from Six-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak Naruto)

The scaling is Pain dissipating RS, wich is High 7-A, and then surviving his own ST. St isn't 6-C, I don't care if he has feats, doesn't matter now. This is how the scaling is. If you want to make ST as 6-C, create a thread. I don't even care if Natsu one shots, this shit can't be added anyway

For ***** sake, read the profile.

Durability: Large Mountain level (Withstood multiple hits from Sage Mode Naruto, even while extremely exhausted. Withstood getting hit with the recoil of his own Shinra Tensei. Survived the partial explosion Bijū Bomb from Six-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak Naruto)

The is scaling is Pain dissipating RS, wich is High 7-A, and then surviving his own ST. St isn't 6-C, I don't care if he has feats, doesn't matter now. This is how the scaling is. If you want to make ST as 6-C, create a thread. I don't even care if Natsu one shots, this shit can't be added anyway
Natsu scales above that anyway, he was able to one shot a High 7-A being (Ikusa-Tsunagi) which was able to cut mountain ranges like butter with his sword.

Do point out where I was blind or lied? I have been saying Natus one shots this whole time, I never said for this to be added, and I can't close the thread. Nothing I said was a lie so quit throwing bullshit accusations around. If you don't care, unfollow the thread. Dunno why you are getting so pressed over being told Natsu oneshots the Paths when you were the one who insisted on arguing dumb points.

Reactions: JED
I didn't accuse anyone, I just asked if you were lying. Why are you offended? I said that even if Natsu one shot, I don't care and, and I even said the thread could be closed, since it would be a stomp. I didn't ask you to close, can you interpret my sentence?

Do point out where I was blind or lied? I have been saying Natus one shots this whole time, I never said for this to be added, and I can't close the thread. Nothing I said was a lie so quit throwing bullshit accusations around. If you don't care, unfollow the thread. Dunno why you are getting so pressed over being told Natsu oneshots the Paths when you were the one who insisted on arguing dumb points.
Actually, the Pain's absorption would be useless too, trying to absorb Natsu's ranged attacks which are fire based Magic (knowing how Hot they are, which are leagues above Mei Terumi's lava) would be a dumb action to do. The Pain's would melt from inside and suffer an unbelievable pain before melting like a ice cream, having an agonizing death....

Don't be pedantic. The moment you ask someone "are you X or Y", you are implying one of the two to be true, ergo you called me a liar as its fairly obvious I am not blind. Where am I offended exactly? I'm not the one getting heated over something he supposedly doesn't care about. If you don't care, why did you constantly disagree even when I presented you with basic math? I clearly did interpret your sentence, thats how this line of dialogue is even going. Did I magically know the intent behind your words? No, I did not. Apologies for thinking you were speaking to someone who was currently participating in the thread (none of whom can close the thread) but to some random staff that isn't here.

Reactions: JED
Actually, the Pain's absorption would be useless too, trying to absorb Natsu's ranged attacks which are fire based Magic (knowing how Hot they are, which are leagues above Mei Terumi's lava) would be a dumb action to do. The Pain's would melt from inside and suffer an unbelievable pain before melting like a ice cream, having an agonizing death....
What? He absorbs the energy inside himself and renders it ineffective. The heat isn't doing anything. It's also a ball like absorption around the body so it's not gonna hit him.

I'm not implyng anything. Stop creating narratives in your head, and stop creating drama, you're literally creating drama for something small. I asked a question, were you blind, or were you lying? Which of the two? Because it was certainly one of the two. I said that I no longer get Natsu one shots, this is called conceding, and even after that you kept quoting my comments saying that Natsu one shots. Or would you like me to be arguing the same thing? And again, it's creating confusion over something small. If Natsu can one shot, then there is no point in arguing, since it'd be a stomp, then the thread should be closed. Stop assuming that everything is directly for you, if you can't close threads, why do you think this was for you? All this confusion is happening because you cannot interpret something basic.

guy lets stop the derail idk much about both verse can natsu one shot a pain in melee range?

And yes, confusion for something irrelevant. You said that Natsu one shot, I wouldn't simply accept since I got no explanation for it. And no, I'm not going to read everything, because this thread was created on March 13. You only expalined later, and I conceded, but you kept arguing like I was denying this, while I was only explaning what Pain scales and the Shinra Tensei, because you said it's 6-C.

What? He absorbs the energy inside himself and renders it ineffective. The heat isn't doing anything. It's also a ball like absorption around the body so it's not gonna hit him.
I doubt it, he has never absorb something as Hot as Natsu's heat is, also, take in count that Natsu's flames were strong enough to vape an entire lake. Also, they are way hotter than Mei Terumi's lava which was proven to hurt beings on par with Pain, aka EMS Sasuke susano's.
Even if he doesn't melts from inside, he would from outside once he came un contact with one of Natsu's fire attacks.

I doubt it, he has never absorb something as Hot as Natsu's heat is, also, take in count that Natsu's flames were strong enough to vape an entire lake. Also, they are way hotter than Mei Terumi's lava which was proven to hurt beings on par with Pain, aka EMS Sasuke susano's.
Even if he doesn't melts from inside, he ould from outside once he came un contact with one of Natsu's fire attacks.
Ok? That Ems sasuke was weakened and it wasn't his skeletal susanoo. This still isn't a neg to the absorption so don't argue it.

Even if he doesn't melts from inside, he would from outside once he came un contact with one of Natsu's fire attacks.
Man Mei used acid not lava.

Ok? That Ems sasuke was weakened and it wasn't his skeletal susanoo. This still isn't a neg to the absorption so don't argue it.

His flames were Hot enough to vape a lake......., anyway it doesn't matter, as Natsu's heat/flames would be able to melt them from outside regardless.
Also, Natsu's flames were hot enough to burnt/melt an entire stadium by rising just a little bit his aura, so...

His flames were Hot enough to vape a lake......., anyway it doesn't matter, as Natsu's heat/flames would be able to melt them from outside regardless.
Also, Natsu's flames were hot enough to burnt/melt an entire stadium by rising just a little bit his aura, so...
Yea I just think given the fact both are on relative lvls of power Shinra tensei should push away any heat coming unless it can like melt gravity or nullify the Shinra tensei. Then also get absorbed. And pain would just end up chibaku tenseing him.

I'm not implyng anything. Stop creating narratives in your head, and stop creating drama, you're literally creating drama for something small. I asked a question, were you blind, or were you lying? Which of the two? Because it was certainly one of the two.
This is implying. It is quite literally what I explained in the post you are responding to.
And yes, confusion for something irrelevant. You said that Natsu one shot, I wouldn't simply accept since I got no explanation for it. And no, I'm not going to read everything,
You also refuse to read the OP where the numbers were posted right beside their names.
because this thread was created on March 13. You only expalined later, and I conceded, but you kept arguing like I was denying this, while I was only explaning what Pain scales and the Shinra Tensei, because you said it's 6-C.
And here you are lying.
That changes nothing. The RS figure is what Natsu far eclipses in power so you have no proof that Preta can absorb it. Natsu (oneshots) >Amped Neinhart (so powerful Brandish couldn't affect him) > Brandish (far superior to anything prior in FT) > Ikusa Tsunagi = 2.65 gigatons > 1.56 gigatons = RS. What Preta can absorb is so ridiculously far below Natsu's basic punches. Burden of Proof is on you to show he can absorb something far beyond what he has been shown to absorb.
I sent this^ and you responded with the following.
And don't gimme that "it wasn't for you" schtick. No one else was talking about AP besides me and God900 and you already responded to him bringing up Natsu's AP with
Doesn't matter, Pain can still absorb.
So unless you were unable or refused to read something you quoted and responded to, you knew exactly what Natsu was scaling to and how he was oneshotting that figure multiple times over and still denied it multiple times.

Yea I just think given the fact both are on relative lvls of power Shinra tensei should push away any heat coming unless it can like melt gravity or nullify the Shinra tensei. Then also get absorbed. And pain would just end up chibaku tenseing him.
Natsu's Heat is semi-passive. Him Rising his aura would be faster than Pain pulling out Shinra Tensei. And, Natsu's flames were shown to burnt even Magic power in his fight against Zeref....
And no, Natsu is heriously above Pain in the High 7-A scale, so they aren't that relative in terms of AP.
He was able to one shot Ikusa-Tsunagi a High 7-A character which was able to cut mountain ranges like butter with his sword. That alone puts Ikusa above Pain
in terms of raw strenght.

I Will just summary what Anonymus has said:

Natsu (oneshots) >Amped Neinhart (so powerful Brandish couldn't affect him) > Brandish (far superior to anything prior in FT) > Ikusa Tsunagi = 2.65 gigatons > 1.56 gigatons = RS. What Preta can absorb is so ridiculously far below Natsu's basic punches.

Last edited:
No way are y'all actually trying to say absorption is AP based.
No. Weird read of my argument right? My argument is that the heat does not matter at all since it will be absorbed by the preta path.
Do you think that Pain literally absorbs the Fire and keeps it inside his body?
The energy absorbed is render ineffective once in the body. It's stated in the databook and also really just shown that the energy doesn't have any effect on the path once inside him.

No way are y'all actually trying to say absorption is AP based.
They are indeed doing that.

Also I'm pretty sure in order for Natsu to one shot the Paths here he'd need about a 7.5x AP advantage and given how small High 7-A is as a tier i don't think Natsu is gonna be one shotting the Paths here.

TL:DR
We don't do One Shots because someone scales off of one shotting someone in their verse. If the gap isn't 7.5x higher, then no.
Also I'm pretty sure in order for Natsu to one shot the Paths here he'd need about a 7.5x AP advantage and given how small High 7-A is as a tier i don't think Natsu is gonna be one shotting the Paths here.
It's literally impossible to One Shot as 2 High 7-A characters

I think I'm gonna give this one to Pain. While Natsu does possess impressive power, I think that the vast array of abilities that the Six Paths of Pain possesses will be more than what Natsu can handle. The Deva Path can absorb Natsu's magic like it absorbs any form of chakra, and worse comes to worse, Nagato can use his Chibaku Tensei to trap Natsu, and there's no way Natsu could escape that.

Back