• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu takes on the Six Paths of Pain

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This should be a fun match

X792 Base Natsu vs Nagato's Six Paths of Pain

High 7-A Battle (Natsu is 2.65 Gigatons, The Six Paths of Pain are 1.56 Gigatons)

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place in the destroyed battlefield of Konoha where Pain fought Naruto

Natsu is restricted from using higher forms, he must stay in Base Form

Both are in character

Natsu Dragneel:

The Six Paths of Pain:

Inconclusive:

CyxaYSo.png
0FytD3N.png

Last edited:
Question.

What stops the pains from just absorbing all of their attacks, then pushing and pulling him and spamming him with summons and energy blasts until he just gets tired of life?

ok so soul absoription might be out of the window without counting the dragon but I dont know if the paths can use the soul dragon, likely only Nagato can. The main thing here would be Shinra Tensei. It is both a very good attack and defense and on top of that he can just absorb the attacks. He can also summon various animals but they are more of a distraction than proper fighters apart from the self-replicating dog, that one is genuinely op.

Pain's sure fire way to win is via CT sealing but it would depend on if he uses it before Natsu can overpower him with AP.

Natsu is able to one shot the 2.65 gigatons twice over so I ain’t sure how much Shinra Tensei will help (unless it’s the big one), especially with the cool down. Preta absorbing magic is the same as absorbing too much natural energy so he will get stoned, Animal, Natalia and Asura are too weak to do anything to Natsu, Human could honestly stall Natsu if they jump him from behind.

Natsu’s aoe is too big for them to really dodge so Shinra Tensei is Pain’s only option to defend against it and his wincons are super Shinra Tensei or CT which take a lot of time. If they count as valid or reasonable, voting Natsu.

Preta absorbing magic is the same as absorbing too much natural energy so he will get stoned,
You do not give abilities that one verse has to another just cause they share a similar theme. The stone thing is senjutsu based so only for senjutsu, it won't happen for natsu's magic.

I'm gonna have to vote for Natsu here. Higher AP, and he has experience of getting more than 1 person on him in a fight. He nukes with an AOE and they lose.

I'm gonna have to vote for Natsu here. Higher AP, and he has experience of getting more than 1 person on him in a fight. He nukes with an AOE and they lose.
Except they can simply absorb the aoe blast. They also are much better fighters than him and have far more versatility and hax.

going to say Pain high diff they have wincons like Soul ripping and Chibaku tensei. They also can absorb Natsus AOE attacks and resurrect with the Naraka path, lets not forget summoning immortal summons to take the attention away from the pains

When does Preta absorb something that can one shot Pain twice over? Natsu breathes and the Pains all die. Even RS only one shots because of the Dura neg and not AP.

I have a question. Are we restricting all stuff outside of High 7-A? Cuz LordGin said that Naruto’s summons are 6-C (mostly Bunta) but Pain one shots all of them with a single normal Shinra Tensei so doesn’t he just one shot here? Why exactly is he High 7-A?

can natsu tank shinra tensei? i don't think pains have fire resist close range he melts them

I bet that this Natsu is even a bit stronger than KCM Naruto who would be able to one shot the paths.

doesn't natsu use his fire to amp close range attacks? i can understand if he uses fire roar for absorption pain

When he absorbed Sage Mode Naruto's RS, that one shot a Pain and can one shot Deva too.
That SMRS is what Deva and the pains are currently scaling to physically. It cannot be both = to their physicals and still one shot them via AP. They got one shot because of dura neg so like I said, Natsu breathes and one shots all of them.

Limited? You don't even know what you are talking about, and it's better when we don't talk about what we don't know. Magic is chakra, Pain absorbs chakra, Pain absorbs magic. Simple as that. Natsu isn't fighting Petra Path alone, he is fighting 6 characters at the same time, that can share their vision, can resurrect other paths, and they have a perfect team work. Natsu has the AP advantage and only that. He is not winning here.

Doesn't Verse Equalization help in that regard
Probably, but if we want a realistic Battle, we should just apply the rules from the own characters's verses.

Anyway, they could absorb Natsu's Mana if we assume that Magic has the same properties as natural energy from the Narutoverse does, as seems like both look fair similar.

That SMRS is what Deva and the pains are currently scaling to physically. It cannot be both = to their physicals and still one shot them via AP. They got one shot because of dura neg so like I said, Natsu breathes and one shots all of them.
No, that RS is what Deva scales, we don't rate any other Pain. Makes no sense for a Pain that is not Deva to be > or = to RS while we saw what RS did to them. We saw the RS blades destroying Pain, and only after that we see the explosion, aka dura neg. Natsu isn't one shot here.

I don't care about Moro, Galactus or any other energy absorber, they are all irrelevant. Even something "simple" or "limited" as you said, will work against Natsu, and no, Pain does not need physical contact to absorb his attacks.

That changes nothing. The RS figure is what Natsu far eclipses in power so you have no proof that Preta can absorb it. Natsu (oneshots) >Amped Neinhart (so powerful Brandish couldn't affect him) > Brandish (far superior to anything prior in FT) > Ikusa Tsunagi = 2.65 gigatons > 1.56 gigatons = RS. What Preta can absorb is so ridiculously far below Natsu's basic punches. Burden of Proof is on you to show he can absorb something far beyond what he has been shown to absorb.

I don't care about Moro, Galactus or any other energy absorber, they are all irrelevant. Even something "simple" or "limited" as you said, will work against Natsu, and no, Pain does not need physical contact to absorb his attacks.
Even then, what's stopping Natsu's semi-passive heat from melting them?.
They hardly have the dura to resist it.

Back