• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Saber Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course sir :)

Anyway, Saber Alter should take this via Excaliblast, Experience and Intelligence.

Ultimately Natsu is going to stuggle to kill her before she activates Excaliblast, which she proceeds to spam.

Saber Alter should have the edge in close quarters with her Instinct skill, and she can close the distance quickly by moving through shadows.

Lol this a pretty bad match up for Natsu since as End he is pretty much just attacking randomly without any strategies or whatever.

Dark Saber for reasons above.

Poor Natsu he is trying to beat Esdeath and Saitama in looses.

Can someone tell me how her Excalibur is used caus Natsu could as well burn her blast as he has power nullification.

It generates a large amount of dark energy around the blade and she slashes with it or she can release it in a beam function like the normal Excalibur.

Well,Natsu can nullfiy that with flames so I guess I can give him the win here as in End form his flames are constantly all around his body.

I don't know honestly plus this Saber should be somewhat weaker then the original one... Plus magic resistance is her body's resistance not her sword or her own magical powers just her body.

This version of Arturia is capable of easily cutting through Heracles while her normal state in Fate/Stay Night can't do that much damage. Excalibur Morgan should also be stronger than the normal Excalibur in that regard.

yeah, I just saw that, but it's still irrelevant as her magical resistance is her armor not her own attack plus her armors' magical resistance is a spell as well so power nullification abilty like that of Natsu's flames should work on that as well.

Gargoyle 1 said:
I don't know where Alter being weaker then Saber is coming from.
I was reading something else and got confused (I was convinced something said her magic was weaker,but I was obviously wrong).

I think Natsu takes this, but it should be really difficult. He has a few overlooked advantages against Saber and even more against this version of hers. Saber Alter has her Instinct skill lowered from A to B, meaning that her precognintion is not on the same level as her normal's version. Also, Natsu, as a dragon slayer has a huge advantage over her. Saber, both alter and normal, have dragon properties in their bodies. Their magic circuits are that of a dragon's, so for that reason Natsu's attacks will deal massive damage to her. Add in Natsu's superior range and his great close combat skill and things get tough for Saber, especially if we consider her downgraded Luck skill.

Saber's best shot at winning is spamming Excalibur Morgan, which is something she CAN do, unlike normal Saber, but the power of Excaliblast is the same as the other versions. Her defences are better as Alter, which somewhat makes up her speed loss. The last problem she has it's that her swordplay is not as good as normal Saber's, but she has greater raw power. Experience, also seems to favor Natsu, but Saber shouldn't be that far behind.

All in all i think Natsu takes it 6 times outof 10.

Where are you guys getting "Natsu has superior range" It says on his profile that his range is several hundreds of meters while Alter has several kilometers with Excalibur. I don't see Natsu burning holy energy/light even if he can he dies when he gets close because space dislocation when Alter uses Excalibur.

There's a good possibility that Natsu can nullify Excalibur like he did to Zeref's Death Magic. Without that, she's limited to close combat, I think. Wouldn't her arm break if she tries to tango with Natsu?

Wouldn't the space dislocation only do something to him when the attack is near him though? He can burn it from afar. And if either he or Saber gets close, he one-shots. I think that's better than assuming Saber would automatically use Excaliblast when they're in close proximity (never seen her before, so I dunno if she would immediately use it up close).

@Ramesses

Well, I think he can project fire outside his body, so still not sure.

@Captain

Didn't Post Second Origin Base Natsu do so to Sting's magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back