• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Post Second Origin Base Natsu vs Season 5 Full Fall Maiden Powers Cinder

High 7-C

Speed Equalized

Start 10 Meters appart

Takes place on Beacon Tower

In Character

Natsu: 2

Cinder: 7

Yes, but that's made up by the fact that Cinder has better control of her powers and a Magic absorbing arm

@Anonymous Cinder almost never uses fire post timeskip. In her fight with Raven she only used a single fireball as an offensive attack.

@Aiden

Ah snap. Nice catch, I looked at the wrong calc.

So Cinder isn't gonna amp Natsu by accident but he holds a small AP advantage. With the 10m start distance, they will be spending their time in cqc. Who has Cinder beat aside from Pyrrha?

She nearly beat Raven? I'll have to rewatch that fight, I thought Raven handled her for the most part. What skill feats does Ozpin have again? I remember Oscar training with RNJR but they aren't close to Maidens.

Actually Cinder would scale to Raven and would be 466 Kilotons while this Natsu is slightly above 418 Kilotons, the AP's are pretty much equal

@Anonymous Yes, she nearly beat Raven, Raven only beat her because Vernal distracted Cinder

Oz has thousands of years of experience, the combined combat knowledge of hundreds of huntsmen, and the victory of the largest war in history under his belt

The calc on Raven's Profile has her at 466 Kilotons, wouldn't Cinder scale to that?

No the cloud stuff got downgraded. I can't forget if it was for KE or cloud density, if it's the latter the Jellal calc might need to be done again if it had to do with the cloud stuff.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Anonymous Yes, she nearly beat Raven, Raven only beat her because Vernal distracted Cinder

Oz has thousands of years of experience, the combined combat knowledge of hundreds of huntsmen, and the victory of the largest war in history under his belt
Cinder was completely outclassed by Raven. She was literally on her knees and panicking while Raven simply taunted her. Even had Vernal not distracted Cinder, Raven would've won anyways.

@Shadow Cinder had Raven against the wall and was absorbing her magic. If Vernal hadnt distracted her Cinder would have stolen the Spring Maiden's power and killed Raven

I don't think Cinder would have won after Raven cut her arm off. Imo her magic absorb arm was giving her the win till it got cut off. It'll probably give her a win here as well along with her Aura. She'd feel the heat but she wouldn't get burnt, she does also have fire resistance at this point and I don't think Natsu's fire has good feats temperature wise at this point. He could possibly outlast her for being able to fight for hours but you could argue Cinder scales To Yang who fought for a day. His only advantage seems to be AP and they're fire should be equal temperature wise. Voting Cinder here.

Raven was observing her surroundings due to the collapsing pillars. Cinder then pinned her with the Grimm arm and started absorbing her Maiden powers, but Raven froze her in place as she noticed a pillar falling down right on top of Cinder. Vernal wasn't a factor until the end when Cinder was already on her knees.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rin Just want to point out Cinder was able to train for days on end while severely injured

Seems kinda vague since we didn't see if she had breaks or not but I'll give you that. Cinder possibly also has the endurance advantage.

Edit : Does Amber's storm have a calc? Saw someone do it and it was High 7-C to 7-B

I doubt she had the endurance advantage considering this is post second origin Natsu. Getting your second origin unlocked burns all your nerves or something.

If Cinder has fought for an entire day, then she likely has equal Stamina to natsu who fought the entire Day of the Tartaros Arc, so endurance is pretty much equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back