• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Conditions

-Speed Equal

-Peak natsu (high 6-C) Seven Flames Drago

-Carissa with Curtana original (6-C)

-Starts 20 metres apart

-In character but willing to kill

Fairy-Tail-Dragon-Cry-Visual
Carissa vs

Carissa stomps. 20 meters is whithin Curtana Original's range, so she just lightly sways/swings her sword without moving from her starting spot. Natsu is confused by her action before being sliced in two. If he goes for melee combat like usual the same will happen. If he tries ranged Carissa will fly out of range and use precog to dodge attacks.

Natsu has enough losses, don't you feel sorry for him?

Natsu has enough losses, don't you feel sorry for him?

let's wait and see before we make that type of assumptions xD

Natsu could argubly oneshot carrissa with blah blah fire dragons roar or whatever due to being a bit above carissa in terms of ap (its also arguable that he doesn't) whilst carissa can oneshot with certainty.

This is a decisive win for carissa. I wont say stomp because natsu Technically has ways he could win. But the likely scenario is what Lazy said

Unite My Rice said:
Does Carissa really stomp?
not really,like what aizen said.he has ways he could win..it's just they favor carissa than natsu

i mean i have thoughts on how he can win but i cant really vote

After further review, I've come to the professional and confident conclusion that Carissa does indeed win for reasons above. :^)

@Yomi If it's a decisive win (one character has 7+ votes and the other 0 votes) it can be added immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back