• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
On Shizu's page, it just links to the Storm calc page where there are like hundreds of different results.
Why are you posting this here? Post it on the discussion thread.

I'm going to lean on Benimaru due to his fire resistance and resistance neg to fire alongside regen. If Natsu can't counter give my vote to Benimaru.

I'm posting it here because Shizu is who Benimaru scales to and AP matters in fights. Natsu can also eat Beni's fire and then have the fire resistance negation added on to his flames.

It links to the storm page cause even a weak storm gives that kind of ap, Shizue's ap is 1*1016 J, Benimaru is far above that, it doesn't link to like a vid of the feat cause tensei vids tend to get removed pretty quickly.

Even the weakest storm gives that kind of ap, it could be higher but i am just lowballing, the weakest storm is small city level, while the strongest is city level.

1*1016 J isn't baseline though since small city level is 2.3 megatons. Natsu scales to a 4.3 megaton feat, but as i said Benimaru is far above Shizue so the difference is negligible.

I have been requesting tensei calcs for a month and nobody did them so i actually started learning to calc myself to actually get things done.

Which is why i lowballed the characters cause i doubt anyone would calc it, even at a minimum they are Low 7-B, highly doubt 7-B since that's literally the strongest storm ever and Shizue's didn't seem like that, all it would give is just a higher level of Low 7-B i think.

He has used his intangibiity at the start of a fight, like he did with Souei.

Teleportation really is more like for travel at this stage if i remember correctly, just like shifting to a previous coordinate or something, don't think he uses it in combat like Hakurou or Souei.

He used his attack reflection against Diablo who basically attacked him with energy that can erase you from existence, said energy previously overpowered fate manipulation, it's a pretty absurd ability.

Anyway in terms of pure skill his sword skill is said to be on the same level as Hakurou who is a sword master who has been alive for centuries.

He also has energy attacks have a penetrating effect that makes barriers useless, and if it hits you puts your magic power in disarray or something like that, and with his flame demon transformation he can also regen.

His generalissmo ability gives him space recognition so basically once he has seen you, he can't lose sight of you.

How often does he use those energy blasts and how exactly does the magic power in disarray work?

How does the flame demon form work?

He used it against Gozurl, basically he wraps his hands in it, and punches you, this breaks through multiple barrier, in fact makes barriers useless really, and disarranges the flow of your magic power so you can't fight anymore, basically an incap move. It's basically a move made to be used against ppl stronger than him.

He covers himself in a thick aura that heals his injuries, and also combines the aura with the black flame that has the negation properties. In this state he can use something called the rebirth flame which is a combo of aura + black flame which apparently is unavoidable, and burns everything it touches, this move overpowered Diablo's scissors which reap all lives.

I should add these abilities to his profile.

Well yea as i said he is a sword master, the rebirth flame is used by covering his katana with it.

Btw i relooked at some fights, benimaru doesn't turn into fire, he just turns into a soul, basically his demon flame transformation raises his power while also making him able to use those abilities while he is only a soul.

Natsu Dragneel X791 Base|Benimaru Post-Harvest Festival
Attack Potency: Small City level+|Attack Potency: At least Small City level
Striking Strength: Small City Class+|Striking Strength: At least Small City Class
Durability: Small City level+|Durability: At least Small City level

If it was just this and nothing else, Natsu would probably win. But, since it's not, I think he might win, I hope he will win. I want him to win but there is a chance he might lose.

I mean, Benimaru has fire that negates resistance to fire and attack reflection that works on stuff that Fate manipulation can't effect. He probably has the AP advantage too since he's far greater than Shizu and Low 7-B is a small tier. If Benimaru turns into a soul at any point, and from what Celestial said he does it at the beginning, then Natsu can't do anything at all to him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, Benimaru has fire that negates resistance to fire and attack reflection that works on stuff that Fate manipulation can't effect. He probably has the AP advantage too since he's far greater than Shizu and Low 7-B is a small tier. If Benimaru turns into a soul at any point, and from what Celestial said he does it at the beginning, then Natsu can't do anything at all to him.
Natsu Dragneel X791 Base|Benimaru Post-Harvest Festival
Attack Potency: Small City level+|Attack Potency: At least Small City level

He most definitely does NOT have the AP advantage. He can use it at the beginning, but he probably won't unless he thinks he needs to use it.

Natsu has a + while Benimaru doesn't but that's just because the Low 7-B feat hasn't been calc'd. Plus, Benimaru is way stronger than that feat and a + doesn't always mean you're stronger.

@Celes

How much is Beni stronger than when he was comparable to Shizu?

@Dragon There is no exact number, all we can say is that there is a large difference, weakened/old Shizue performed the Low 7-B feat, Shizue at her peak is far stronger than that, and Benimaru is far stronger than that Shizue.

About Benimaru's fire nullification, Diablo actually had natural effects nullification which is>natural effects resistance>thermal fluctuation resistance.

Basically all those gave resistance to ice and fire and Diablo's is at the top of top, bear in mind fluctuation resistance or cancel temperature as it's called in the ln, could let the user resist flames that's over 2000 degrees.

Benimaru nullified Diablo's natural effects nullification.

Maybe, it's never explained in detail, we just know at the very least fire and ice won't work on someone with it cause it's like an evolved version of thermal fluctuation resistance which gave those resistances.

It's like with the multi-layered barrier it was never explained what that did, until it was shown in the ln, so the ln will likely explain that too.

Or what the heck the nuclear dimension that turn null comes from is, bear in mind turn null can create entire universes.

Benimaru and Diablo also have physical attack nullification so apparently physical attacks don't work on them either, but it's pretty nlfy.

Basically it's the reason why the verse is so busted with broken abilities like existence erasure, because physical attacks are useless.

In order for a physical attack to work you have to infuse your attacks with something like aura or energy.

When 2 people who have physical atack nullification fight they don't use purely physical attacks, like when Beretta and Diablo fought, they used energy attacks.

There has never been an instance of that, where someone way above their level tries punching them, at least i didn't remember which is why i said it's nlfy.

We have seen it work against ppl on the same level ie Diablo vs Beretta.

I also forgot he has forcefields protecting him, basically every high level person has multiple barriers around them.

Yea a lot of stuff i left off the profiles.

In hindsight Benimaru probably wasn't a good opponent, this guy is on Diablo and Shion's level after all and those 2 have crazy reality warping hax.

Should use someone weaker next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back