• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Alibaba Saluja

And 7A Durability

I'm also pretty sure neither can AP stomp as 6Bs, so I don't see why the tier change was necessary

Hmm? Fire Dragon King Mode also has Hich 6-C on dura...

But yeah, you're right about their 6-B tier is not stomped. Don't know why I confused about it at first, sorry...

Changed back to use their 6-B now.

He also has like. A One minute time limit then he becomes 7A.

I ask again, what's the AP as 6Bs?

So Natsu is a bit less then 2x weaker, seems good.

Slightly less AP and Dura, but can eat his flames if necessary, vote goes to Natsu for now. Especially since he's much higher then 17 Terratons.

Actually, is this the final 6-B key? If so, Natsu would be stronger than 17 Teratons. To an unknown degree.

^ Nah, I use the key before final because it seem to be fairer match for both.

And @Gar Alibaba can also absorb flame too...

Alibaba gets my vote because he can fly, has the range, smarter and better tactics, and even if speed is equal he still has the advantage with his eyes since they slow things down by freaking lot

Xanxussama1010 said:

And @Gar Alibaba can also absorb flame too...
<Guy has the AP

<More fair

That....Doesn't make sense

Xanxussama1010 said:
>Natsu has less AP

>Alibaba has more AP and both share traits.

Something doesn't add up.

I just try to avoid seven flame Natsu because obly fire vs only fire seem more interesting...

Well, just strongest 6-B for both then...

Alibaba because I am biased, has higher ap, can fly, can still use a sword with the same ap which doesnt has to use flames and can absorb anything Natsu has to offer.

Natsu here doesn't have only fire though. He has wind, iron, holy, shadow, fire....and two others.

@Dragonmaster

But it is more likely for Natsu to use his fire in character compared to everything else.

That said, my vote remains unchanged, although this match is close.

Could honestly be an inconclusive as well.

Do you have anything to suggest Natsu would open with at least one of the elements fairly frequently, I dropped FT at the last arc so I wouldn't know too well.

The very existence of this mode is him utilizing all the the elements of the Dragon Slayers at once.

This equals not only fire, but wind, poison, lightning, iron, light and shadow.

Not to mention that Natsu is not as dumb in a fight as people think. If he sees Alibaba absorbing his fire, he'd use lightning. Not that it matters as the current key uses all Seven elements. Poison being the most dangerous.

Ehh, Natsu FRA

Alibaba may have the AP and mobility advantage

But Natsu now has the solid advantage of being just more versatile and likely has better fighting experience.

Natsu does not have the fighting experience lol, Alibaba was trained by masters at the sword and even beat a bloodlusted one, and fought gladiators. Skilled gladiators.

Also doesnt Natsu use all elements in just one attack?? Then it gets used up

No, then he would have lost his lightning mode back when he ate Laxus's stuff. Natsu would win this due to being able to absorb his fire attacks while hitting him with all the other elements he has.

Yeah I'm saying that Natsu retains the elements he eats from other people as we've seen him do it before with Laxus. So he wouldn't lose it after one attack.

I didn't finish Magi. Does Alibaba's ability to perceive an instant as an eternity have any weaknesses? Because I don't see how Natsu can get past the time hax? Plus this mode lasts a really short time, iirc.

This mode for Natsu doesn't last that long. At best it lasts for like a minute. Alibaba would take this via being able to absorb his fire and using time hax to outlast his other elements before it runs out.

Does Alibaba Time hax in character all the time? Also, even if the form wears off, Natsu still has lightning and can still absorb Alibaba's flames.

God i wish Aliaba has time hax but yeah he uses it in character and i think it doesnt get shot off as well but the author didnt show stuff from Aliababa's perspective too much in battles

@Dragon there's nothing that suggests he turned it off, especially when it was just a giant punch that disappeared after he hit Acnologia.

Natsu put everything he had in one punch, so he used up all his power, if he doesn't do that big final punch, he may be able to hold the form for a lot longer, he also might have simply turned the form off

DragonEmperor23 said:
There was a time limit for the mode? I thought he just turned it off.
There is but it lasts for almost 5 minutes

That said he isn't strained from doing it, so it likely lasers much longer.

Back