• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large and comprehensive revision for some Magi characters

Hello everyone, first of all, since I need additions and profile edits for a few Magi characters in this CRT, I will talk about them in this title.

ALIBABA SALUJA

Immortality type 2 and 7

Even if Alibaba is beheaded in his spiritual form, he can survive as if nothing happened. ( immortality 2 )

As you know, Alibaba came to this dimension after Hakuryuu's power to remove the soul from the body, so yes, Alibaba is actually dead, there are many statements to confirm this, even Judar talks about Alibaba's death while talking about his spiritual state. During this time, Alibaba remained dead for 3 years and his body was , It was kept in the house of the Yunan (one of the magi in the series) to prevent it from decaying after death, so Alibaba returns to life in his physical body after 3 years. However, for the spiritual form I mentioned, Alibaba must receive immortality type 7.

Resistance to pain manipulation and Self-Sustenance type 2

In his conversation with Judar, Alibaba says that he does not feel any pain or hunger in his current form. I also want you to know that in Alibaba's conversation with Mother Dragon, he says that he has been here for 100 years and that the time of this place is different from the normal world, so Alibaba has not suffered from hunger for 100 years.

This 100 years issue is also mentioned in Alibaba's profile

Incorporeality

Alibaba says that in this form I mentioned, he has now turned into a being consisting of his consciousness, that is, he does not have a physical body.

Also, all of these features are valid for Alibaba's spiritual form, so I propose to open a separate "Key" for it if I can.

REN HAKURYUU
Paralysis Incudement

The parts or limbs cut off by Hakuryuu's weapon are not damaged, but the person who owns those limbs can never use the severed limb again. We see this in Alibaba vs Hakuryuu. It is confirmed by Hakuryuu that Alibaba cannot move his cut leg again.

JUDAR
Self-Sustenance type 1

The first thing I want to talk about is that in the battle between Judar and Aladdin, Aladdin takes Judar out of the atmosphere with a unique spell, and Judar floats in space as we see in the images, but he does not suffer any trouble and can survive without any problems.

ALADDIN
Cosmic Awareness

After Alibaba dies, Aladdin can sense Alibaba's Rukh even though he is in a different dimension

Back