• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel versus Yoshino

Yeah, Natsu scales to Tempester who is roughy comparable to Silver who did the 25.8 megaton feat which was so casual that he accidently froze the Sun village by accident (the Sun village being the majority of the feat).

@AnonymousBlank

This is Dragon Force Natsu, not LFDM Natsu, this is the one who fought Zero and Jellal, so he scales to 13 Megatons and doesn't have stamina issues

Probably gonna give this to Yoshino, while Natsu has the higher AP and has hot enough a fire that could overheat the ice and water, Astral Dress nullifies physical damage, which is Natsu's primary form of attack, so I don't think he'll get the win if his physical attacks won't work

Yoshino takes it mid to high difficulty

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Probably gonna give this to Yoshino, while Natsu has the higher AP and has hot enough a fire that could overheat the ice and water, Astral Dress nullifies physical damage, which is Natsu's primary form of attack, so I don't think he'll get the win if his physical attacks won't work

Yoshino takes it mid to high difficulty
Natsu wasrp his hand in flame to attack, which is not a complete physically attack, it still has magic in it, if you remember Yuuka and Natsu fight

This and That are completely different things, Physical Punches with Flames Probably won't work

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
This and That are completely different things, Physical Punches with Flames Probably won't work
The punches are wrapped in flame which didn't make it purely physical attack

The punches are wrapped in flame which didn't make it purely physical attack

Even if you are completely correct, 1997, a majority of the attack would still be physical. As well, Natsu isn't exactly a genius, so he wouldn't notice that the Astral Dress is nullify the damage- maybe that she's taking very little damage, but that's it.

I'll go with Yoshino via Absolute Zero spam and Danmaku alongside Natsu's reliance on melee, which she resists.

Natsu's fire spam is problematic- if he didn't have a melee preference, I'd say Natsu could of pulled it out.

It's quite close, due to Natsu's higher AP and using fire.

Her AZ isn't as much of an AoE as Natsu's fires.

Which makes it decisive at best, since Natsu has a sizable AP advantage.

Make it a stronger Natsu

Probably his strongest 7B version

Yoshino may still win but it's much more fair

AnonymousBlank said:
x3 based off of what? She is 8 megatons while he scales to 13 megatons.
I talk about his other 7-B key cuz peoples tend to use his strongest 7-B key which is casually 25 Megaton

While I doubt it would be a stomp as-is, it would probably be more fair with his strongest 7-B key, although I'm still voting Yoshino regardless- the difference is either low-diff, or high-diff.

13 Megatons is not a sizable advantage over 8 megatons.

All of Yoshino's attacks will instantly kill Natsu because she spams Absolute Zero and any attempt at AOEing it away with fire will not work because that's not how Absolute Zero works.

If you use the 25 Megaton key, then according to Blank it has a stamina problem. I don't remember that weakness but that doesn't matter because it's still a stomp. A three times AP advantage still doesn't instantly kill the opponent. AOE vs Dankmaku only results in AOE winning when the AP is the same and no hax is involved. In any other situation, the danmaku attacks just go straight through the AOE completely unaffected until they hit the target. And that's exactly what's happening here. It's not "low diff" or "high diff" because Natsu instantly dies the moment he's hit in either key.

Yoshino is 6 Megatons I thought?

Because a Roar will instantly kill her due to her nearly dying to the feat while Natsu is incredibly casual.

DragonEmperor23 said:
13 Megatons is not a sizable advantage over 8 megatons.

All of Yoshino's attacks will instantly kill Natsu because she spams Absolute Zero and any attempt at AOEing it away with fire will not work because that's not how Absolute Zero works.

If you use the 25 Megaton key, then according to Blank it has a stamina problem. I don't remember that weakness but that doesn't matter because it's still a stomp.
^

The stamina problem is only for his X784 LFDM key. His X791 LFDM doesn't have it. It is also scaling to Silver accidently performing a 25.8 megaton feat. Problem is that SBA will mean Natsu has an absurd range advantage and can two or three shot her at the very least. Starting them off in her range leads to Natsu getting one shot by AZ spam.

Well, what we do now? If we leave Natsu at the Lower 7-B key, he get easily beaten but if we use the higher 7-B key, i guess that he One Shot.

Honestly, I forgot about range. If they do start at the 4km range, then Natsu can attack her from range and beat her that way since her ice attacks are only hundreds of meters.

Back