• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Word of God Removal Removal (heh)

Neco-Arc is a thing.

Granted, Dead Apostle Ancestor tiering has to be changed at some point since there's stuff scaling them to top tiers like Divine Spirits (with that being said, there's also stuff scaling normal Servants to Divine Spirits).
Necro Arc has Nasu’s WOG statements in relation to that scaling which is something not meant to been left out here.

Apparently it is the Arc’s moondrop calc is what has been referring to. However, it was the link for it is currently unavailable to say the least.

The page works for me, granted, the images in the calc don't work.

Necro Arc has Nasu’s WOG statements in relation to that scaling which is something not meant to been left out here.
Sorry, but I'm slightly confused. What statements are you referring to?

I was talking about how Neco-Arc in Type-Lumina is the same Neco-Arc from og Tsukihime (there's also the original Len, but they haven't done anything with her yet, sadly).

Neco-Arc is a thing.
I just checked her profile and her gender being cat is funny
Granted, Dead Apostle Ancestor tiering has to be changed at some point since there's stuff scaling them to top tiers like Divine Spirits (with that being said, there's also stuff scaling normal Servants to Divine Spirits).
Normal divine spirits are ????, like normal servants scale to them like you mentioned.
There's a way better scaling method anyway, which should put them far above servants

I just checked her profile and her gender being cat is funny
Neco-Arc is weird, as usual.
Normal divine spirits are ????, like normal servants scale to them like you mentioned.
To be fair, the statement is not referring to weak Divine Spirits. It was referring to Fate/strange Fake's Ishtar after she regained a large portion of her Authority.
There's a way better scaling method anyway, which should put them far above servants
There are, and I have seen some of them.

Anyway, is the goal of your thread to reestablish Nasu's Word of God as usuable, or completely remove it entirely?

“Neko Arc: "Nine lives! It seems that cats have nine lives so we are a little weaker than berserker."

Apparently this is from Melty Blood.

Berserker is referring to Herc presumably at the time so there is that
Sorry, but I'm slightly confused. What statements are you referring to?

I was talking about how Neco-Arc in Type-Lumina is the same Neco-Arc from og Tsukihime (there's also the original Len, but they haven't done anything with her yet, sadly).

“Fate/Stay Night Premium Fanbook said:

Q: That's more like, whoah, Arc's tough, heh.
Nasu:
(Grinning) 1/2 of Neko “

This sounds like a complete joke WOG though.

Heck, it is not even a actual question.

Still funny though

Anyway, is the goal of your thread to reestablish Nasu's Word of God as usuable, or completely remove it entirely?
The former, the og thread left out context, or straight up misintepreted most of the WOG

and its more beneficial in the end and less work than the supporters having to remake almost every non fate profile

“Neko Arc: "Nine lives! It seems that cats have nine lives so we are a little weaker than berserker."

Apparently this is from Melty Blood.

Berserker is referring to Herc presumably at the time so there is that
I'm trying to find which Melty Blood it came from, but it would be referring to Heracles at that time (especially since she mentioned Lives).
“Fate/Stay Night Premium Fanbook said:

Q: That's more like, whoah, Arc's tough, heh.
Nasu:
(Grinning) 1/2 of Neko “

This sounds like a complete joke WOG though.

Heck, it is not even a actual question.

Still funny though
It's definitely a joke, and it is really funny.

Here's the full statement, what from I could find.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Neco-Arc#cite_note-8

The former
The former, the og thread left out context, or straight up misintepreted most of the WOG

and its more beneficial in the end and less work than the supporters having to remake almost every non fate profile
Ok.

While I think I disagree with some things in the op, I am actually fine with using Nasu's word of god, as long as it doesn't contradict the source material and/or is rendered obselete by later word of god and/or source materials (so basically treat Nasu's word of god like we treat every other piece of word of god on the website).

I know I agreed with the original thread, but I slightly changed my mind after a little while.

Ok.

While I think I disagree with some things in the op, I am actually fine with using Nasu's word of god, as long as it doesn't contradict the source material and/or is rendered obselete by later word of god and/or source materials (so basically treat Nasu's word of god like we treat every other piece of word of god on the website).

I know I agreed with the original thread, but I slightly changed my mind after a little while.
What exactly, do you disagree with?

Yep, pretty much the proposal, dont give the works of mushroom eggplant special treatment

Last edited:
What exactly, do you disagree with?
Eh, I'll have to go over the thread again to fully figure out what I agree and disagree with.
Yep, pretty much the proposal, dont give the works of eggplant mushroom special treatment
That's fine with me. (I was planning on making a thread updating the standard at some point, but I never got around to it, because of, uh... reasons... yeah, let's go with that).

Back