• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We know that high class divine spirits exist outside the flow of time, so why do they not have either infinite or immeasurable speed? Is there some specific Anti-feat or something that would have them be placed lower? If not, then we should change the higher on there to either infinite or immeasurable. It is not such a leap to just make it more distinct what the profile implies The next important question is who else should scale to this

I assume you are talking about BB, and that's PIS anyway since both her and one of her components exists across all of time and space

Didn't she use hax to cross that distance so she can reach the Moon Cell core and merge herself with it to become the all-powerful goddess we know?

it could be possible to scale from BB.

BB whom merged with the MoonCell should be Nigh-omnipresent, but before she became one with the MoonCell she was able to maintain her existince in Imaginary number space where Time, and space are uncertain. Which should be infinite to immeasurable??? She also placed her self into the concept of infinite time to cross an infinite distance. Infinite time should be infinite speed????? and she did managed to cross an infinite distance.

BB also having infinite reaction speed isn't that far fetched. The MoonCell stores data on the past, and future. The MoonCell observes the determination of every possible destiny every second. The mooncell also stores an infinity of futures. Which is given the description rin gives us of BB's higher dimensional persepctive. This is likely true. That should scale BB's reaction capabilities to being infinite when merged with the MoonCelll????

Hmmm, I can somewhat stand behind that, but is everyone going to scale from that? For example, on Amaterasu's profile it says she exists outside of flow of time, so she has a feat of her own. Gilgamesh's home was the Far Side (before BB's reconstruction), which was a territory of nothingnes ("nil") so he might have a justification of his own (since it's his territory, to which he entered on his own, I assume he can move within it). But, what about others?

Existing outside the flow of time. if i remember right is infinite speed if it has enough consistency backing it.

Also the agility rating for the end of game servants in CCC, and BB are equal. They become star ranked (*) They can raise their stats as far as they want according to rin.

I think that you get immeasurable speed when not constricted by time at all and infinite speed when you cross infinite distance or move when time stands still.

Don't know if there are more infinite speed feats or immeasurable or if this is even gonna work. We should gather every infinite/immeasurable feat those characters have and see what we get.

I forgot about this, but BB reconstructed the far side of the moon using her Ex Skill Potnia Theron. She reconstructed it in the past, present, and future simultaneously. That should be immeasurable attack speed???

I can bring the scans of this if necessary, but i work all week a long shift. so it will be later in the evening central timezone when i will likely have time to get them.

She used Cursed Cutting Crater. So, idk if that warrants immeasurable attack speed with that ability.

Do we have any other scans for other characters?

>Stores an infinity of futures >BB became one with the Mooncell

Not gonna lie, this keeps me hopes up in terms of 2-A Fate. Please don't give me hope.

Because I would REALLY love 2-A Fate lol

Something something moon cell futures are just predictions not actual timelines something something.

Basically the same reason we don't give someone like Solomon a 2-B to 2-A rating for seeing all possible futures. They're all just in his head

Edit: better example, why we don't give a tier 2 rating to Suzuka Gozen because of Trichiliocosm

Darn... You just crushed all of my hopes and dreams of Homura VS Kiara...

Guess the World having an infinite amount of timelines also doesn't matter here huh?

Eh, I should just be happy with Tier 2 Nasuverse ig. And husbando Karna possibly being buffed due to LB4.

i don't mean to come off as rude... but this is for speed tiering of God tiers in the nasu verse...

but.. back on topic.. Once i get some time off from work, i can gather speed feats of BB, and possibly speed feats of her that we can debate about.

BB crossing infinite distance because she placed herself into the concept of infinite time happened Before she absorbed the MoonCell. That infinite distance being crossed was needed to get to the MoonCell's core.

So pre-mooncel absorption BB could have an infinite speed rating. She doesn't become nigh-omnipresent until after she absorbs the MoonCell. Also, BB reshaped the entire Far Side of The Moon an infinite distance before the MoonCell's absorption so infinite attack speed, maybe???

BB using the maximum power of CCC affects the past, present, and future simultanously, and Goetia was able to use his... special move that i can never spell right... in past, present and future...

Are those immeasurable speed attack speed's???

Ths is also a bump

Doesn't she already have Nigh-Omnipresent in her profile via Tiamat? If anything, Immeasurable/Infinite speed is kind of a downgrade.

But yeah I think it should be Immeasurable.

She gets Nigh-omnipresents from the MoonCell, but she does also have Massively FTL for crossing 38,000 light years in a short time, but in truth that "38,000" light years as actually an infinite distance she had to cross.

So its Pre- MoonCancer BB that should get the upgrade. Her MoonCancer (Or moonCell absorb) self is just more popular, and thats what is Nigh-Omnipresent.

Oh I see, sorry.

But that infinite speed thing, wasn't it done via hax? And not speed? Like, she made herself into the concept of "infinity" to reach infinite speeds or smth.

I wouldn't say its too absurd. BB was originally born in Imaginary Number Space, iirc. Where by default time is never constant. it's always in flux. Its not unilateral, or unidirectional. The flow of time is dysfunctional, and in disarray. In which BB was moving through just fine.

Besides that, she also has the ability to raise her agility parameter as much as she wants. It is star ranked, which her parameters can be "Raised as much as they will it too." So, the limit is her imagination.

and for her to reshape and infinite distance wouldn't that have to be infinite speed attack speed at the very least regardless of Hax? she used CCC to reshape the entire far side of the Moon in both past, and future. im unsure though...

>Where by default time is never constant. it's always in flux. Its not unilateral, or unidirectional. The flow of time is dysfunctional, and in disarray. In which BB was moving through just fine.

> Besides that, she also has the ability to raise her agility parameter as much as she wants. It is star ranked, which her parameters can be "Raised as much as they will it too." So, the limit is her imagination.

Yeah, if that's the case then a speed upgrade seems legit. So she can literally make herself Infinite speed then! But then would her Pre-Mooncell key be Infinite, or Immeasurable??

Also who would scale, if any, to this speed buff?

Immeasurable speed is going to get revised from Ultimat Reality's mega tiering revision on "How dimensions work, or be treated" So, im un sure, but it could easily be both????

End of Game servants since they get the same agility rank as BB, and are able to fight her almost as equals and then eventually surpassing her (according ot the wiki.) Possibley Kiara, and a whole lot scales from her (according to the wiki lol.)

But.. we need input from staff, and other Knowledgable members...

John985 said:
I think no one scale to that feat.
the people who fought BB could scale. Then scale others from there..???

but imo i find it hard where to determine when hax stops, and immeasurable speed begins...

Case by case basis, really. Like those infinite speed thingies with timeless voids and such? We'll need to discuss it further.

But if you will ask me, I think its fine. I mean, BB did literally cross an infinite distance, even if she needed to turn to the concept of infinity. Since she actually crossed a distance, that should be enough for speed imo.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
and for her to reshape and infinite distance wouldn't that have to be infinite speed attack speed at the very least regardless of Hax? she used CCC to reshape the entire far side of the Moon in both past, and future. im unsure though...
Can't she just have infinite Range/AoE with that ability? Not sure about how the whole reshaping thing necessarily equates to her normal attack speed anyways.

Besdies that, the more important question I want to ask is, why are abilities that affect the past, the present and the future trying to be treated as immeasurable speed? They're much more likely to be Hax (such as space-time manipulation) that allow them to affect all three of them, unless I'm missing context.

Infinite speed does seem to have evidence supporting it, but shouldn't BB have two speeds listed? One for her base and one of her using the concept of infinity instead of labeling her to have infinite speed. Or did she permanently make use of the concept from the moment she used it to reach the Moon Cell core?

Honestly the only problems that I could see with these are that some could just as easily be Hax or other things at work (such as the ones that are already listed in their profiles).

Well that's why I want more people to discuss it, since I'm not sure if its speed or hax

But yeah I do think BB, after merging with the core, should have permanent infinite speed. She can increase her speed as much as she wants after all, and she already has Nigh-Omnipresent stuff from Tiamat either way.

Since we aren't doing anything at the moment, we could try and resolve this question because it seems this is the simplest revision we have.

I realized for a while people might find it strange for Amaterasu to go beyond MFTL+ while being a Tier 4, so that might explain why she's not Infinite or Immeasurable in speed.

Sorry for digressing, but...

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
>Stores an infinity of futures
>BB became one with the Mooncell

Not gonna lie, this keeps me hopes up in terms of 2-A Fate. Please don't give me hope.

Because I would REALLY love 2-A Fate lol
Be careful what you wished for...

Back