• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, we basically have BB crossing infinite distance and Amaterasu being unbound by time. We also have Gilgamesh moving in nothingness if that's a valid feat for infinite speed.

Is "unbound by time" only for Amaterasu or all Divine Spirits?

And Arcueid's scaling seems to be dubious...

So, I think Arc might get a "possibly" (just like the 2-A rating), while Full Power Sefar scale from Amaterasu.

So, let's go on and take a look at the Infinite Speed feats.

Imo, arc should only scale in hax only since that's what's described. It's her hax that works on them which is a statistic reduction hax wombo combo

Yeah it's hax for her. Pretty sure it's a no for Sefar too for speed.

Only BB and Gilgamesh have feats and statement for Amaterasu(?).

Edit:shit Ninja'd

As for infinite speed, from what I understand, nothingness needs to be proven to be timeless in order for character to get infinite speed. I think Far Side didn't have concepts of time and space until BB created them so that others can exist there.

"Sun gods" are supposed to be the ones on Amaterasu's level. Which sun gods? A lot of mythologies have sun gods, so does that apply to those ones as well? What about when "sun god" isn't the strongest god in the pantheon?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
As for infinite speed, from what I understand, nothingness needs to be proven to be timeless in order for character to get infinite speed. I think Far Side didn't have concepts of time and space until BB created them so that others can exist there.
It was later clarifired that "normal concepts of time" doesn't apply there. The concept of time in the Far Side is there, but is different from normal concept of time, mainly that it doesn't flow.

>The other sun gods are Lucoa and Surya. So that would include Karna and Arjuna Alter.

Who's Lucoa? Is that a new Servant in the Fate universe?

Also huh, so Arjuna Alter could potentially scale to Amaterasu hmm...

Lucoa is Quetzalcoatl.

I just mention the other sun gods that swag is asking, but I dont think they are comparable to her.

Lucoa has some implications to be, but I'm not sure if it's enough to prove she's comparable to Ama, like, she downed Gugalanna MKII in 1-shot, has that High 6-A NP calc, all when being a Servant.

Not sure if Surya's up to that. Karna seems to rely on the Sun > Moon thingy than the actual Authority to use K&K to save Jinako from the SE.RA.PH. reset.

Well to be fair, it was the same case with 9 tailed Tamamo did with Moon Cell kicking. Iirc it was conceptually, that Sun > Moon always (though i learn this from PS1 Yugioh xD). That is why Moon Cell has hard time deleting K&K and Origin Tamamo because conceptually the Moon is inferior to the Sun.

The Extella Thread (The one that spawned the 2-A Fate thingy)

The BB Avatar Thread (The one where Iapitus seems to be too busy to continue)

What shall we do with this one?

I assume people don't want to try and scale anyone from Amaterasu, so her feat only applies to her. The only other feats we have are concerning Gilgamesh and BB for infinite speed.

There's Full Power Sefar that's stated to be comparable to Amaterasu. But John doesn't seem so sure about that.

I haven't played Extella yet, so I'm staying neutral on that.

BB crossing 404 light years is done by making herself the concept of infinity, and using a fake arena (probably the Sakura Labyrinth, or the floor with the Sakura Wall)

It only said they are the same in power, it didnt say in speed. That's why Im unsure of Sefar.

Back