• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Mega CRT Part 1: 1-A Root

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's wait to see if some staff members are willing to help out here.
Well, we got near unanimous approvement from normal members, including people knowledgeble on the tiering system like Nep, as well as a good number of staff like Ultima, Efi and Og. Even Matt accepted this.

So, i think it's approved?

I agree, the Root is 1-A and so long as we know that no one (even [Shiki Ryougi]) doesn't physically scale, we should be good.

However, and this may be a conversation for another thread, but I don't agree with this notion of non-sentient places having files just because they are "important to the cosmology". Verse explanation pages and cosmology blogs already exist.

Only characters and weapons should be indexed here, so the Root shouldn't get a page (and DC's Sphere of the Gods shouldn't either, as a notable example).

Well, I suppose that this can probably be applied then.

I agree, the Root is 1-A and so long as we know that no one (even [Shiki Ryougi]) doesn't physically scale, we should be good.
Yeah no one scales physically, at best a few might scale via hax but nothing physically.

But that will be saved for Part II.

Well Void shiki with shiki body will not scale physically yeah and whitout she just the root itself so no need to do scaling.

@Sera_EX

Yeah but it's very likely the Root does have a consience, a will, even if it is beyond understanding. Void Shiki says multiple times she's the Root, or an avatar for it. I think it's good evidence for it.

Either way, i will apply this now.

787611321137889301.png

Congrats.

Edit : Let's not apply the tier to characters when the said scaling Part was postponed for another thread(?) please. To avoid confusion.
Well only void shiki have get the tier which was alredy tell here in the OP and discuss in a thread i have made previously

Yeah the Void Shiki part was already here and accepted in a previous thread. Next part is gonna be on other characters.

I know this thread is done, but can someone summarize why we're using 1-A instead of 1-C to High 1-B regarding levels of infinity?

I know this thread is done, but can someone summarize why we're using 1-A instead of 1-C to High 1-B regarding levels of infinity?
The Root is beyond all space, time and dimensionality, being a sort of blank nothingness from which everything springs. Said dimensional theories include higher dimensions that treat lesser ones as fictional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back