• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Mega CRT Part 1: 1-A Root

Status
Not open for further replies.
you couldn't pay me to get into this. sorry. I'll leave this to the weebs.

Well, let's wait to see if some staff members are willing to help out here.

I agree with the upgrade. I was made aware of this a while ago, I just didn't think anyone would have the courage to make an CRT about it...

I'm more interested to see what the other changes in the cosmology would come from this, but that is off topic, so I will just agree with 1-A Root.

root-level durability for Servants soul, since they are in ToH, which exists outside of both the World and the time axis. Also immortality Type 8 as long ToH exist.

Well, other evaluations are also warranted.

Didn't most dudes who know 1-A or Nasuverse commented already ?
Also seem like there's little to no opposition.

Well, other evaluations are also warranted.
Well, while suddenly having 1-A Nasu (although only the Root, a place, would have that tier) is admittedly a very weird experience, as far as the Tiering System is concerned 1-A should be fine. As the system is currently made, there is no need to show infinite higher dimensions to get 1-A. Showing :

1-Proper higher dimensions
2-Being superior and external to all the above extensions

would also warrant 1-A as of the current system. The OP shows both, with the Rin scan talking about Cell for the former, and the dimensional theory scan alongside the Void scan for the latter.

Hence, as weird as it is, it actually does qualify for 1-A in the current system. And I suppose this is all that matters...

This past week was really wild.

Last edited:
@Ionliosite If you still think it's wrong then you can later make a blog for it after it's applied, and I'll try to eventually read it and the profiles someday.

I mean, I obviously don't agree with it being 1-A, but if Ultima says it is, go ahead.
At the risk of potentially shooting myself (ourselves?) in the foot here, if there is legitimate concerns that can be vocalized and elaborated on, then they should be brought forth, even if for no other reason than to allow the supporters of the revision to address the confusion. Its okay if you believe they won't actually be enough to stop the revision, the input still has value.

For example, even if we disagree with Zoey it is good that we can eliminate the confusion that The Root is in anyway connected to the Operation of Parallel Worlds.

Last edited:
Haven't read the whole thread (so I don't know if there are any counter arguments brought up), but reading the OP 1-A seems pretty solid.

I think this should have more time to discuss since it is a great leap, they only support the op argued by the vast majority only saying that they trust last but nobody ends up giving good arguments and what they are against has not said anything either

What is the use of making a profile for the Root? when Probably Nobody will scale to it (Except maybe Some Smurf hax?)
How is the Root Even Going to fight in VS matches lol it's literally just a cosmological location....

Last edited:
What is the use of making a profile for the Root? when Probably Nobody will scale to it (Except maybe Some Smurf hax?)
How is the Root Even Going to fight in VS matches? Isn't it just literally a cosmological location....
Void shiki scale in all way tho. And even whitout that it's important for the cosmology of the verse.

How is the Root Even Going to fight in VS matches lol it's literally just a cosmological location....
I mean we have things on this wiki that cant be used in fights, The Amaranth and Ragna the Bloodedge's last key cant be used in fights.
Giving The Root a profile will at least help with Nasuverse cosmology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back