• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
sticking-out-your-gyatt-for-rizzler.gif
dp4smnyosk781.jpg

I think at the moment there's the Shiki 1-A MEoDP thread that someone made and got ignored and the Slash Emperor one? I think that's it for unlocked/active Nasu CRTs.
there's my old 6-C Kuzuki thread that never got locked but is dead, the Slash Emperor/Ea one is pretty much receiving unanimous agreement, and the 1-A MEoDP one which would be pretty simple to counter (literally the Ciel route endings in the original VN disprove it)

Random (and maybe stupid) question, but does Gilgamesh technically have Slash Emperor?
Uh... maybe? Technically, Ado Edem isn't human, but I guess Ether Liners are new humans and their Knight Arms were created by them, which would probably mean that Gilgamesh has them. I guess the one wrench is that Crimson Moon has a Knight Arm as well, but that probably doesn't affect Gate of Babylon holding Slash Emperor.

Random (and maybe stupid) question, but does Gilgamesh technically have Slash Emperor?
No Gilgamesh has all NPs of the original humanity. The only exception to his GOB is stuff like the things a Rey’s have since there new humans and it’s stated that Gilgamesh’s treasury does not contain the treasure of a new human race so a nightarm is not of the table.

No Gilgamesh has all NPs of the original humanity. The only exception to his GOB is stuff like the things a Rey’s have since there new humans and it’s stated that Gilgamesh’s treasury does not contain the treasure of a new human race so a nightarm is not of the table.
Is there any statement that Gate of Babylon doesn't contain any treasure from a new humanity like the A-Rays and Ether Liners?

Is there any statement that Gate of Babylon doesn't contain any treasure from a new humanity like the A-Rays and Ether Liners?
I checked the wiki, and yes, it seems there is :
That which Gilgamesh stored, rather than being treasure, is "the origin of the intelligence of mankind" itself. If it does not exist in Gilgamesh's treasury, then it is "something produced by a new breed of humanity, according a completely new concept," "something made from the technology of the culture born from the intelligent life from another heavenly body," one of the two.

Hundred Subspecies [a-ray]
Next generation primates that were created by the human species who used up all the planet's resource.
They were modeled after the living things that used to exist on the planet. They were modified/enhanced in order for them to survive on the corrupted planet. There were numerous branches to the A-rays, and they were categorized into about 100 major species. From 1 to 10 consists of only one type of A-rays each and not a mass.
Some carry the genes of humans and they look like us, but a large part of them are mix/evolved form of various creatures and primates.
A rays are new humans ergo and in Gil’s collector skill it says that the only thing GOB does not have is concepts and stuff from a new humanity.

I'm cooking something. Does every planet in the universe has a Type/Ultimate one linked to them? Even outside the solar system?

Every planet in the solar system does indeed have a Type, except Earth for some reason. The Moon also has a Type, but it's unclear if other moons have Types. The furthest Type we know about is ORT who is the Type of the Oort Cloud surrounding the Milky Way according to LB 7.

Every planet in the solar system does indeed have a Type, except Earth for some reason. The Moon also has a Type, but it's unclear if other moons have Types. The furthest Type we know about is ORT who is the Type of the Oort Cloud surrounding the Milky Way according to LB 7.
Isn't the reason Earth doesn't have one is because it has its own will/the Counter Force, or something like that?

And he seemingly hasn’t learned anything from it.

Battleboarding brainrot at its finest.
It's kind of unfortunate, but uh, play stupid games, win stupid prizes? He made his bed and now he has to lie in it? Something like that.

His takes were pretty funny though. 1-A Neco Arc is "cringe" and "based" at the same time.

Back