• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi everyone! How's it going? I'm new here (kind of, I've been a lurker for a long time, and I had an account, but I lost it), so what's been happening lately?

There seems to be a lot of Nasuverse profiles that need to be updated with stuff, but I guess that's to be expected with how big the franchise is.

Anyway, I thought GugaGuda 6 was a pretty cool event. It definitely was my favorite of the GudaGuda events I've played.

I'm working on some of the older profiles right now. it's just taking me a bit because I'm sleepy
That's fair. I've had some things I want to add to them, but I'll have to make a content revision thread, which I've never done before.

Also, there seems to be a lot of major issues with some pages which would take a lot of time to fix (the lack of scans on some pages like Servant Physiology is a travesty), and there seem to be other issues like hax layering that need to be taken care of (and none of those things I feel equipped to take on).

Also, there seems to be a lot of major issues with some pages which would take a lot of time to fix (the lack of scans on some pages like Servant Physiology is a travesty), and there seem to be other issues like hax layering that need to be taken care of (and none of those things I feel equipped to take on).
all of these are currently being worked on. the layers are being taken care of in the hax layer eval thread, the weird reverse scaling is being handled by me in a few future CRTs, and getting the scans for abilities with broken links sometime in the near future.

all of these are currently being worked on. the layers are being taken care of in the hax layer eval thread, the weird reverse scaling is being handled by me in a few future CRTs, and getting the scans for abilities with broken links sometime in the near future.
Ur doing good job Nanaya-san

Nice. I thought new hax layers for the verse were going to be evaluated in a new thread?

What is the reverse scaling you're talking about? I'm probably just missing something.

Anyway, I appreciate what you're doing, and if I can do anything to help, I'd like to.

Nice. I thought new hax layers for the verse were going to be evaluated in a new thread?
if there's new stuff, it will be in a later crt. the old stuff is being handled in the other thread
What is the reverse scaling you're talking about? I'm probably just missing something.
many tsukihime characters are FTL due to scaling to servants, even though servants are rel+ with FTL reactions (currently). the same is also somewhat true for melty characters, but it's just that the justifications that are wrong. characters from melty blood have their own FTL calc that they scale to. also, there are a few problems with the AP ratings that I disagree with, but that's a seperate topic.
Anyway, I appreciate what you're doing, and if I can do anything to help, I'd like to.
I appreciate that. if you add me on discord I can send you a small list of things that I need a bit of help with

if there's new stuff, it will be in a later crt. the old stuff is being handled in the other thread
Oh, ok.
many tsukihime characters are FTL due to scaling to servants, even though servants are rel+ with FTL reactions (currently). the same is also somewhat true for melty characters, but it's just that the justifications that are wrong. characters from melty blood have their own FTL calc that they scale to. also, there are a few problems with the AP ratings that I disagree with, but that's a seperate topic.
Oh yeah, that is a weird discrepancy.

What are the ap ratings you have a problem with? From what I've heard, "50%" Arcueid doesn't exist, so are they related to that?
I appreciate that. if you add me on discord I can send you a small list of things that I need a bit of help with
Sure, I'm cool with that. Should I said you a dm with my Discord handle?

What are the ap ratings you have a problem with?
pre and post tsukihime Arcueid being high 6-C, as well as the characters that scale to them.
From what I've heard, "50%" Arcueid doesn't exist, so are they related to that?
that already got handled, thankfully
Sure, I'm cool with that. Should I said you a dm with my Discord handle?
that would be appreciated, yeah

Where would she scale? Tier 1?

Oh nice.

Cool, I'll do that.
No realistically speaking 50% Arcueid or Red arcuied aka an arc that fully commits to her bloodlust and vampiric impulse is not tier one since non tier ones like Nanaya and Full power akiha surpass her or match her in Akihas case and NRVNQSR is stated to be openly on 100% arcs level. This goes on to a side issue that the TM wank should be abolished and AE should be far above him since she killed TATARI Nanaya who would be too fast for TM etc but that’s a site thing tbh.

No realistically speaking 50% Arcueid or Red arcuied aka an arc that fully commits to her bloodlust and vampiric impulse is not tier one since non tier ones like Nanaya and Full power akiha surpass her or match her in Akihas case and NRVNQSR is stated to be openly on 100% arcs level. This goes on to a side issue that the TM wank should be abolished and AE should be far above him since she killed TATARI Nanaya who would be too fast for TM etc but that’s a site thing tbh.
Yeah, I didn't think she'd be Tier 1. That was just the first thing that popped into my head, which is why I asked.

baseline 6-A, since she should have been able to kill all of Chaos in 1 hit before Shiki killed her.
There are many factors that would go in to Arc vs NRVNQSR that is serious and I doubt she would be so strong in 30% pre Shiki that she could do that in one go, the only time I see her beating Chaos is pre Roa red arcuied any other arc is inferior to NRVNQSR power wise tbf but that’s neither here nor there.

Can you still scale to the OG when the remake is out? Maybe a new key to differentiate both?
the ideal solution would be to make entirely new profiles for the major remake characters (Shiki, Arc, Ciel, Roa, etc.), with keys distinguishing the more minor ones (like the 27 DAAs which only have 1-2 keys each currently)

If I remember correctly, since one of them is an update to an existing calc, you need to post the Calc Group Discussion to discuss which of the two calcs should be used?

If I remember correctly, since one of them is an update to an existing calc, you need to post the Calc Group Discussion to discuss which of the two calcs should be used?
I think a CRT would be more adequate, considering the difference is not really math-based, but context-based.

mageman is too busy making a CRT to add vote manipulation to my P&A section.
sticking-out-your-gyatt-for-rizzler.gif

Back