• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well here's the breakdown for my Muramasa pulls.
1478 SQ and 44 tickets results
NP 4 Muramasa
Napoleon (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Vritra (NEW)

Suzuka (Already NP 5)
Siegfried (Already NP 5)
Tomoe (NP 2 -> NP 3)
Parvati (NP 4 -> NP 5)
Fionn (NP 3 -> NP 4)
Marie (NP 3 -> NP 4)
Astolfo (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Helena (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Wu Zetian (NEW)
Heracles (NP 4 -> NP 5)
Ibaraki (NP 2 -> NP 3)
Astraea (NP 1 -> NP 2)

This isn't quite the final result as there is still some tickets + SQ we can get from the missions but they are locked behind a time gate. But it's pretty close.
Oh and GSSR pull was Da Vinci ... who was the only one I already had.

Well here's the breakdown for my Muramasa pulls.
1478 SQ and 44 tickets results
NP 4 Muramasa
Napoleon (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Vritra (NEW)

Suzuka (Already NP 5)
Siegfried (Already NP 5)
Tomoe (NP 2 -> NP 3)
Parvati (NP 4 -> NP 5)
Fionn (NP 3 -> NP 4)
Marie (NP 3 -> NP 4)
Astolfo (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Helena (NP 1 -> NP 2)
Wu Zetian (NEW)
Heracles (NP 4 -> NP 5)
Ibaraki (NP 2 -> NP 3)
Astraea (NP 1 -> NP 2)

This isn't quite the final result as there is still some tickets + SQ we can get from the missions but they are locked behind a time gate. But it's pretty close.
Oh and GSSR pull was Da Vinci ... who was the only one I already had.
I got vlad extra and bradamante, got spooked by them, are they good?

Fate:Lost Einherjar art:
UJjGHb4.png

b4izl4jaeg9a1.png

bh3MErv.png
R5nCKEV.png

Fate/Apocrypha timeline. Three Masters summoned two Servants and Saber's Master summoned just Saber.

Characters of Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II volume 5:
en3xJ8A.png

Fate/Extra Record's director says that there will be news about the game this year (who doesn't love announcements about announcements?) and that they'll continue working on the game:

maybe they wanted to make him manly as possible because odin is like at the very top of the norse pantheon. so you gotta make him tough and manly as possible.

That's one possible explanation.

Anyone got other explanations?

You lack intelligence, so you rely on someone else not even related to our discussion to “prove” your point. The sad part? It didn’t even prove shit, because as usual you people fail to read and comprehend what you’re reading.
Bro, chill...
Wodime is not comparable to Zeus, in what world made you think that? Oh, right, as I said before, you people fail to read and comprehend. Wodime Caught a 0-10% Zeus off guard, “beating” him. Nowhere was it ever stated, or shown, that Wodime was as strong as Zeus at 100% much less a meager 35% MUCH MUCH less 10%. read for gods sake, damn.
Kirschtaria is equal/superior to Zeus 10% (don't remember the number, but it was something like that). This has been said by multiple characters and he has actually overpowered Zeus in such state. Zeus with higher output than that has never even sucessfully attacked anything as far as I remember, and going 100% would mean he stopped running Olympus/Magellan.
to be measured into a planetary class, your energy output needs to be calculated, like AAS during part one and AG during part two. Following? Now Zeus, was NEVER ******* MEASURED. Even HOLMES IS UNSURE WHAT A 35% ZEUS CAN DO, EVEN WITH AAS AS A BENCHMARK/COMPARISON. you got it? Zeus wasn’t included because he was never even measured, so he COULDN’T be included in the planetary designation without it being guess work. Woah, a lot of babbling your making me do.
Actually, he kinda was. U-Olga is second only to Goetia, therefore Zeus is below those two at least...

Bro, chill...

Kirschtaria is equal/superior to Zeus 10% (don't remember the number, but it was something like that). This has been said by multiple characters and he has actually overpowered Zeus in such state. Zeus with higher output than that has never even sucessfully attacked anything as far as I remember, and going 100% would mean he stopped running Olympus/Magellan.

Actually, he kinda was. U-Olga is second only to Goetia, therefore Zeus is below those two at least...

don’t worry lehen, I made sure he touched some grass.

Is magic circuits the only way you can perform magic?

cause kayneth lost his abilities to use magic after kiritsugu shot him.

so there’s no other way to perform magic without circuits?

I’m tired of humans being below other races, we need to show the fairies, elves, dwarves, goblins, beastmen, and other races why humans are not to be messed with/underestimated.

You can without circuit for not human. For human it's required
Actually, you don't need circuits for magecraft. You need circuits to generate magical energy by yourself.

In the modern age, you have Formalcraft, that uses Mana for the entire process, and requires things like rituals or sacrifices that tend to be based on very ancient stuff. This requires only knowledge, forgoing the lineage/bloodline build-up that circuits require. This is in the original Fate/Stay Night VN.

In the Age of Gods, magecraft used the Gods as a sort of relay to connect yourself with the Root. Medea, for example, doesn't use circuits for magecraft. Divine Words and the "pronunciation" of them are the only thing that results in the spells. Atlantis/Olympus also talks about a magecraft system that the "humankind" of the lostbelt uses.

I’m tired of humans being below other races, we need to show the fairies, elves, dwarves, goblins, beastmen, and other races why humans are not to be messed with/underestimated.

Humans as a race are above all others (literally, as Man is the Primate - this primate isn't in the sense of ape, but in the sense of "one of the first or principal, chief, excellent"), it just so happens that as individual organisms we (Man) are weak.
Nasuverse humanity's power is derived from number (and the possibilities they can generate) and what they make, tools.

The history of Nasuverse is literally Humans overcoming all the other species that consider themselves "o' so strong". You ca say Nasu sees Man as a being that is weak but can imitate things, or in a way, a thief, someone who steals the abilities of other things by copying.

Last edited:
We literally destroyed their entire world. I mean someone else did but we sort of freed him
deserved it they did.

also they need to make a doujin where ritsuka mating press a fairy after see makes fun of humans like him. (To shut up her smug face)

My god I hate the fairies so much, glad Oberon commited genocide on them.

Humans as a race are above all others (literally, as Man is the Primate - this primate isn't in the sense of ape, but in the sense of "one of the first or principal, chief, excellent"), it just so happens that as individual organisms we (Man) are weak.
Nasuverse humanity's power is derived from number (and the possibilities they can generate) and what they make, tools.

The history of Nasuverse is literally Humans overcoming all the other species that consider themselves "o' so strong". You ca say Nasu sees Man as a being that is weak but can imitate things, or in a way, a thief, someone who steals the abilities of other things by copying.
That’s because nasu is human so of course he would make sure humans are above all others.

That’s because nasu is human so of course he would make sure humans are above all others.
Kinda, but not really?
I mean, singular humans are really, really weak in Nasuverse. It's not a brand new idea or anything to see us. human, as existing only really as a group of people as far as being capable to do things and survive - I mean, that is true in real life, a singular human ("naked") vs any animal of similar size, it's easy to see that we lack what we wrongly call "instincts" of to survive in dangerous situations. But, humans aren't, IDK, tigers/panthers/bears, that actually live and survive as singular organisms for long periods.

One interesting thing is that anyone who achieves power as a singular organism is Nasuverse tends to be described/classified as somehow inhuman. From the very beginning of Nasu's work Magi have been said to be something apart from humanity in someway, what created the whole meme of them being psychopathic killers in their majority. The magicians are all pretty ******* weird, specially old man of the jewels.

Most recently, Shizuku, is a very interesting example - the further he "became human" (as in became aware of a future and started to think as a human being/integrate into modern society), the weaker he became. In the fight against Lugh, when he somewhat "regresses" into the state he was before the story where he was the strongest, Lugh describes him literally as an insect and couldn't see him as human.

So... Humans themselves really aren't above all others. If A human achieves any considerable amount of power, if anything, he becomes something else - the strongest as an individual he becomes, the further from being actually being human he is, even if he was born as one/was one in the past. Power and strength, while being human, can only really be derived from external means such as tools or from the advantage of having numbers/the ability to reach multiple results - that is, our power and strength isn't OURS, but of our species/race. (And, truth be said, even that was GIVEN to us by Sefar and Gilgamesh's actions, not really achieved by our own means)

Kinda, but not really?
I mean, singular humans are really, really weak in Nasuverse. It's not a brand new idea or anything to see us. human, as existing only really as a group of people as far as being capable to do things and survive - I mean, that is true in real life, a singular human ("naked") vs any animal of similar size, it's easy to see that we lack what we wrongly call "instincts" of to survive in dangerous situations. But, humans aren't, IDK, tigers/panthers/bears, that actually live and survive as singular organisms for long periods.

One interesting thing is that anyone who achieves power as a singular organism is Nasuverse tends to be described/classified as somehow inhuman. From the very beginning of Nasu's work Magi have been said to be something apart from humanity in someway, what created the whole meme of them being psychopathic killers in their majority. The magicians are all pretty ******* weird, specially old man of the jewels.

Most recently, Shizuku, is a very interesting example - the further he "became human" (as in became aware of a future and started to think as a human being/integrate into modern society), the weaker he became. In the fight against Lugh, when he somewhat "regresses" into the state he was before the story where he was the strongest, Lugh describes him literally as an insect and couldn't see him as human.

So... Humans themselves really aren't above all others. If A human achieves any considerable amount of power, if anything, he becomes something else - the strongest as an individual he becomes, the further from being actually being human he is, even if he was born as one/was one in the past. Power and strength, while being human, can only really be derived from external means such as tools or from the advantage of having numbers/the ability to reach multiple results - that is, our power and strength isn't OURS, but of our species/race.
True

Oh My GODD!!!! 😭

Akasha could make this happen. Ritsuka just has to find a way to convince Saber Shiki into making it a reality
he needs to do it because fairies are jerks and act very smug to humans.

So obviously we need a human to do mating press.

(though i wish it was instant loss 2koma style)

Tez has feats putting him at least on the level of the alien god, who can in turn dwarf everything in the lbs, including LB Zeus with the authorities of all the olympians and junao with the authorities of all the indian gods. You're a clown if you think that the aztecs are a weak pantheon in a post lb7 part 1 world
We still don't know how Tez managed to defeat Olga, but it's must be related to when Olga facing 7 Grand Servants. The reason is simple, in LB7 on the first battle Olga didn't have her Beast number and this is also when she said "i just got back from beating the seven grands", not only she doesn't have her beast number but Alaya also doesn't see her as a threat anymore because Excalibur which respond to how big a threat to humanity the target is didn't released the expected outputs. This left everyone including Olga surprised before Kukulkan smacked her.

It's still too early to think Tez is stronger than Zeus. However it's true that there's no such a thing as weak pantheon even the likes of Quirinus who gained godhood through pure human worship packed that much of a power, so there's no reason why Tez or Kukulkan is less powerful than Quirinus especially since Tez also possess Grand Servant Saint Graph.

Back