• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which GSSR banner are you going to choose for new year?

e9669809aa8fdd9eab4eae3b94d31091c518040f.webp

So apparently ORT was the meteor that crashed into the Yucatan Peninsula and killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago and Camatotz performed genocide on the remaining survivors to prevent any chances of ORT waking up.

And since the Meso-American gods were said to have arrived on this meteor previously then that means the Aztec/Mayan gods were microbes/cells of ORT.

That just shows the difference between ORT and everything else, an entire pantheon are just cells or bacteria from its body.

And while this makes a lot of sense, it also shows how high on drugs Nasu must be, he is practically the drugs itself.
A rather weak pantheon, so it doesn’t really prove much. Also, bacteria can kill you.

Oh, So you don’t have a proper response? Why don’t you just say that? This is beyond pathetic, but I don’t expect anything less from you.
Bro, a level 1 ORT destroyed the entire planet and was considered impossible to beat by Goetia. We aren’t meat riding it, it is legit considered the final boss of the world. And even Zelretch said that humanity still needs about 200 years to to have 0.5% of a chance to beat it.

And you said that the Aztec/Mayan Pantheon is weak when an average run of the mill god from their pantheon Camatotz one-shotted KingProtea who has Tiamat who is the origin of the Babylonian Patheon and made her his servant.

Also Kukulkan aka Mayan Quetz literally knocked out and gave amnesia to our supposing final ingame part 2 boss the alien god with just one attack.

Nasu literally said that there is no way until the age of will for anyone to stand a chance against ORT.

Nobody is overhyping ORT, ORT is simply him.

Bro, a level 1 ORT destroyed the entire planet and was considered impossible to beat by Goetia. We aren’t meat riding it, it is legit considered the final boss of the world. And even Zelretch said that humanity still needs about 200 years to to have 0.5% of a chance to beat it.

And you said that the Aztec/Mayan Pantheon is weak when an average run of the mill god from their pantheon Camatotz one-shotted KingProtea who has Tiamat who is the origin of the Babylonian Patheon and made her his servant.

Also Kukulkan aka Mayan Quetz literally knocked out and gave amnesia to our supposing final ingame part 2 boss the alien god with just one attack.

Nasu literally said that there is no way until the age of will for anyone to stand a chance against ORT.

Nobody is overhyping ORT, ORT is simply him.
Damn, you said a whole lot of nothing, anyway are you done babbling? My turn I guess.

Where was it ever stated that in game levels correlated to strength? And even if it was right, it still tells us nothing concrete. Unless you can provide quantifiable numbers, evidence and statements? That’s what I thought. Forget the fact ONE of ZEUS’s planet/solar/galaxy destroying thunderbolts would “kill” ORT.

Also, Humans pale in comparison to Amaterasu, Who pales in Comparison to ZEUS, who again pales in comparison to CHAOS. What’s the point of using humanity to scale Ort?

Saber Venus from Extella one shots Protea, BB and the Mooncell. So again, what’s your point? And Tiamat? She’s has the weakest showings of any god that isn’t Quetzalcoatl. Flooding the world? Ok, we have the literal SUN and Someone who can destroy the SOLAR SYSTEM.

OLGA is weak, something I’ve been saying for years. Thank god the story finally clarifies that. What’s your point again?

You are right, now please tell me, what are the requirements for the AoW? Right, becoming a space faring civilization, leaving home and exploring the stars…what are the Olympians again? Oh right. Also, you pulled that 0.5 number out of your ass, and it was 100 years, try again.

yeah, you’re not just overhyping, you’re going down hard.

Last edited:
Damn, you said a whole lot of nothing, anyway are you done babbling? My turn I guess.

Where was it ever stated that in game levels correlated to strength? And even if it was right, it still tells us nothing concrete. Unless you can provide quantifiable numbers, evidence and statements? That’s what I thought. Forget the fact ONE of ZEUS’s planet/solar/galaxy destroying thunderbolts would “kill” ORT.

Also, Humans pale in comparison to Amaterasu, Who pales in Comparison to ZEUS, who again pales in comparison to CHAOS. What’s the point of using humanity to scale Ort?

Saber Venus from Extella one shots Protea, BB and the Mooncell. So again, what’s your point? And Tiamat? She’s has the weakest showings of any god that isn’t Quetzalcoatl. Flooding the world? Ok, we have the literal SUN and Someone who can destroy the SOLAR SYSTEM.

OLGA is weak, something I’ve been saying for years. Thank god the story finally clarifies that. What’s your point again?

You are right, now please tell me, what are the requirements for the AoW? Right, becoming a space faring civilization, leaving home and exploring the stars…what are the Olympians again? Oh right. Also, you pulled that 0.5 number out of your ass, and it was 100 years, try again.

ORT IS BAD CIVILIZATION WE MUST DESTROY IT

Yes, that’s what we’re talking about. Now come up with a better response, cause I’m not on this Ort riding train y’all are on.
Tez has feats putting him at least on the level of the alien god, who can in turn dwarf everything in the lbs, including LB Zeus with the authorities of all the olympians and junao with the authorities of all the indian gods. You're a clown if you think that the aztecs are a weak pantheon in a post lb7 part 1 world

Least copium filled Zeus wanker

Tez has feats putting him at least on the level of the alien god, who can in turn dwarf everything in the lbs, including LB Zeus with the authorities of all the olympians and junao with the authorities of all the indian gods. You're a clown if you think that the aztecs are a weak pantheon in a post lb7 part 1 world
Yes, the AG is far weaker than we thought. If a nature spirit can ONE SHOT the AG, she was never as strong as she was hyped up to be. I guess their was a good reason Nasu used Chaos to get rid of Romulus and Ares. Couldn’t have them curb stomp Olga so early.

Zeus’s 35%(something that was never demonstrated, thanks Quirinus) has Solar to possibly Galaxy level firepower, with space-time and concept destroying attacks. And we barely managed to put him down, so “dwarf LB Zeus”? Based on what, your asshole? Because the story itself contradicts what you’re saying.

“Oh no, someone is calling me out on my bullshit, wait I got it, “you’re a ClOwN.”” You really thought you did something, huh?
Least copium filled Zeus wanker
As opposed to you guys using unquantifiable bull to justify your, quite frankly, wrong opinion?

this isn’t the place for this anyway

Daybit's Command Spells in his Indian Lostbelt apperance were retconned from three to two:
Fk-KVDaaAAAAFWV
Fk-KVDQaMAE-LRu

where does he get mentioned and by who
Comparison between his arrival and Tezcatlipoca:

Here is the official power level ranking:
Da Vinci
...I have to strongly advise against trying to attack the Foreign God in South America right now.
Even if she really is as badly injured as we're assuming, we'd still be no match for her. At least, not yet.
Based on what we observed in Olympus, the Foreign God's Spirit Origin output is on the order of a third-class planet.
In other words, she's the strongest being we've seen since Beast I, Goetia, and his second-class planet-level power.

Kukulkan got that dinosaur prayer power.

Yes, the AG is far weaker than we thought. If a nature spirit can ONE SHOT the AG, she was never as strong as she was hyped up to be. I guess their was a good reason Nasu used Chaos to get rid of Romulus and Ares. Couldn’t have them curb stomp Olga so early.

Zeus’s 35%(something that was never demonstrated, thanks Quirinus) has Solar to possibly Galaxy level firepower, with space-time and concept destroying attacks. And we barely managed to put him down, so “dwarf LB Zeus”? Based on what, your asshole? Because the story itself contradicts what you’re saying.

“Oh no, someone is calling me out on my bullshit, wait I got it, “you’re a ClOwN.”” You really thought you did something, huh?

As opposed to you guys using unquantifiable bull to justify your, quite frankly, wrong opinion?

this isn’t the place for this anyway
see shadowhowalks message. Also the AG no selling a sirius light amped attack from Wodime who is comparable to Zeus. But hey, for what it's worth, I think that red nose looks really good on you

see shadowhowalks message. Also the AG no selling a sirius light amped attack from Wodime who is comparable to Zeus. But hey, for what it's worth, I think that red nose looks really good on you
You lack intelligence, so you rely on someone else not even related to our discussion to “prove” your point. The sad part? It didn’t even prove shit, because as usual you people fail to read and comprehend what you’re reading.

Wodime is not comparable to Zeus, in what world made you think that? Oh, right, as I said before, you people fail to read and comprehend. Wodime Caught a 0-10% Zeus off guard, “beating” him. Nowhere was it ever stated, or shown, that Wodime was as strong as Zeus at 100% much less a meager 35% MUCH MUCH less 10%. read for gods sake, damn.

Also, since you cannot read and need everything broken down for them, let me explain LB5.

to be measured into a planetary class, your energy output needs to be calculated, like AAS during part one and AG during part two. Following? Now Zeus, was NEVER ******* MEASURED. Even HOLMES IS UNSURE WHAT A 35% ZEUS CAN DO, EVEN WITH AAS AS A BENCHMARK/COMPARISON. you got it? Zeus wasn’t included because he was never even measured, so he COULDN’T be included in the planetary designation without it being guess work. Woah, a lot of babbling your making me do.

So you done piggy backing off of someone else's post? You gonna make your own, or are you not capable of doing that? It’s okay tho, I didn’t expect much in the first place. A sad world we live in, where a clown can formulate an actual thought of their own. Can you?

you're just going for blatant lies now? Can't argue against that tbf.
So you can’t address my arguments because they are a lie…do you realize how stupid you sound? All you need is the truth to disprove my lie, the problem? What I’m saying is THE TRUTH.

Just say you have no arguments besides back-tracking and avoiding my argument. Done with you

So you can’t address my arguments because they are a lie…do you realize how stupid you sound? All you need is the truth to disprove my lie, the problem? What I’m saying is THE TRUTH.

Just say you have no arguments besides back-tracking and avoiding my argument. Done with you
Zeus have 0 reason to let Krisch beat him. And we have mesured Zeus in lb5, don't see where you get that we couldn't mesure him. + For your Olga argument, she not really that weak, Her black hole are litteraly tell to be counparable to exploding star (this i can be okay with the benefice of doubt that she not really stronger than Zeus).

Anyways ORT is litteraly to be the strongest thing we encounter. So trying to wank Zeus is stupid (even more stupid when Zeus got countered by Roma and Ares and that 100% Zeus doesn't exist. 65% of zeus power are not combat power so he can't use in combat). Zeus would not even be the type of his original planet, so trying to compare him to a Type is laughable.

Last edited:
Tho i'm just here to tell we have a new LS feat. Adult Beni Enma can swing 8100kg blade

-
Our team will fight to wear down Beni-Enma Alter so Koyanskaya can force-feed her the potion and get her dear Beni-Enma back. Beni threatens us with her mountain blades weighing 8100kg.

Zeus have 0 reason to let Krisch beat him. And we have mesured Zeus in lb5, don't see where you get that we couldn't mesure him. + For your Olga argument, she not really that weak, Her black hole are litteraly tell to be counparable to exploding star (this i can be okay with the benefice of doubt that she not really stronger than Zeus).

Anyways ORT is litteraly to be the strongest thing we encounter. So trying to wank Zeus is stupid (even more stupid when Zeus got countered by Roma and Ares and that 100% Zeus doesn't exist. 65% of zeus power are not combat power so he can't use in combat). Zeus would not even be the type of his original planet, so trying to compare him to a Type is laughable.
Zero reasons, other than being caught of guard, like the story literally said? Do you people read, the ****?
No, Zeus was never measured, if you read the end acts of LB5 that became really apparent, even Holmes spelled it out for you, “he doesn’t know what those functions entail”. If Holmes Doesn’t know what Zeus can do with AAS as a benchmark, it means two things. 1. Zeus is far above AAS and can’t be measured, 2. Zeus was never measured in the first place, like i said. PLEASE read the story and come back with actual factual statements, because why am I arguing factual events from the game itself?

Ok, And Olga was one shotted by Mayan Quetz, so who gives a **** about her “black hole” feat? A DIVINE SPIRIT outclasses her, a true god like Zeus tears her asunder. Also Solar System/Galaxy annihilation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50km(?)Black Hole

blah blah blah, a whole lot of shit for me to debunk. Where does it state that Ort is stronger than Zeus specifically? He is at best compared to AG and Goetia, but Zeus? No, because he was never measured. This is indisputable FACT FROM THE DAMN STORY ITSELF.
But let’s not ignore the fact that all you need is sufficient enough energy and force, like Zeus, to kill a type. Zeus absolutely dog washes Ort if you use logic and not 22 years of “hype”. Common sense isn’t so common.

Also, let’s go with your interpretation, 35% is Zeus’s 100% combative, you do realize he never used those functions? Anti-planet, Anti-galaxy, Anti-space/time, anti-concept, were never used(thanks Romulus), so again, were NEVER measured by Chaldea

Do you know what’s even dumber? Being incapable of reading the ******* story, that’s ******* silly.

Last edited:
It's false
I mean it's not false information, he connection is just ???
Zero reasons, other than being caught of guard, like the story literally said? Do you people read, the ****?
No, Zeus was never measured, if you read the end acts of LB5 that became really apparent, even Holmes spelled it out for you, “he doesn’t know what those functions entail”. If Holmes Doesn’t know what Zeus can do with AAS as a benchmark, it means two things. 1. Zeus is far above AAS and can’t be measured, 2. Zeus was never measured in the first place, like i said. PLEASE read the story and come back with actual factual statements, because why am I arguing factual events from the game itself?
You please read the game. Sherlock says that he has no idea what his anti-dimension and anti-star system may be like. It doesn't matter if they fought goetia (Sherlock wasn't even here btw) because GOETIA NEVER RELEASED HIS STRONGEST ATTACK ON THEM

the idea that Chaldea couldn't measure Zeus power, which is totally different from seeing him in action, is just your headcanon. They literally managed to measure U-Olga when she was doing absolutely nothing and you're telling me that Zeus not using his strongest moves would be enough for them not to measure him? Not only that but you're also telling me that Zeus being too powerful for their sensor would just get them to forgot about him when recounting the strongest beings they've faced? Peak copium indeed
Ok, And Olga was one shotted by Mayan Quetz, so who gives a **** about her “black hole” feat? A DIVINE SPIRIT outclasses her, a true god like Zeus tears her asunder. Also Solar System/Galaxy annihilation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50km(?)Black Hole
your source for zeus being>kukul is that you made it the **** up
blah blah blah, a whole lot of shit for me to debunk. Where does it state that Ort is stronger than Zeus specifically? He is at best compared to AG and Goetia, but Zeus? No, because he was never measured. This is indisputable FACT FROM THE DAMN STORY ITSELF.
AG is the second strongest being we've ever faced after Goetia
can't make it much clearer
But let’s not ignore the fact that all you need is sufficient enough energy and force, like Zeus, to kill a type. Zeus absolutely dog washes Ort if you use logic and not 22 years of “hype”. Common sense isn’t so common.
yes, just like wodime sirius light enhanced animusphere washed the alien god I presume.
Also, let’s go with your interpretation, 35% is Zeus’s 100% combative, you do realize he never used those functions? Anti-planet, Anti-galaxy, Anti-space/time, anti-concept, were never used(thanks Romulus), so again, were NEVER measured by Chaldea
And U-olga never moved.
Do you know what’s even dumber? Being incapable of reading the ******* story, that’s ******* silly.
yeah, but don't be too harsh on yourself, I'm pretty sure you just really, really want to dickride zeus

Back