• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HA

I know which one you're talking about. Read it awhiiiiiiile ago.

Poor Ritsuka

Way to go Gil, now you’ve doomed humanity. Tiamat GG.

apparently the reason everyone hates it because it’s a semi-realistic scenario that could have happened and because it was also weird/OOC for Caster Gil to act like his Archer self

Way to go Gil, now you’ve doomed humanity. Tiamat GG.

apparently the reason everyone hates it because it’s a semi-realistic scenario that could have happened and because it was also weird/OOC for Caster Gil to act like his Archer self
The part that weirds me out is that people don't understand that there is no "Caster Gil" in Babylonia. That's GILGAMESH. The "true", living Gilgamesh.

Thia Escardos is terrifying
theia throws space debris at earth. Enkidu destroys most with the power of the earth but the remaining one causes things like
That last one would have demolished a good part of the west coast due to the ley lines and there are the earlier statements of an Aurora over the whole continent of North America as well as a new lifting strength fear of 2,000 tons.

Would calcing that Aurora be a higher feat, or at least one for Thia’s equivalent of a Noble Phantasm. Not 100% sure from reading if that’s what that was but still

If you mean by the common sense/lato sensu, it's hard to think anyone wouldn't classify him as one.
But I don't remember anything about his past being ever really described to say it was a from birth thing.

On the type moon wiki he said that death was some sort of forbidden knowledge and by killing people he could gain it or something.

isn’t that just a textbook example of a sociopath?

On the type moon wiki he said that death was some sort of forbidden knowledge and by killing people he could gain it or something.

Yeah but that’s different from it being from birth… and he doesn’t get much backstory. Right?

Not if he's right...

Birth and death are the two points in life that humans are closest to the Root. So, yeah, maybe he's just a ******* lunatic (fact that I agree with) or maybe he's a really shitty genius that us humans just cannot understand /s

Maxwell's Demon high 3-a iffy and should be probably removed

The infinite heart that greedy humanity dreamt of. It is a perpetual motion machine manifested by the denial of the second law of thermodynamics. However, it is not a perfect perpetual motion machine but merely something resembling it.
It has an effect that allows it to produce close to an infinite amount of energy; however, there are several conditions to its invocation.

High 3-A: High Universe level​

Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

Last edited:
JP has been almost too kind to me with the last banners
Morgan, Jackie and Jalter, all in the last 7 days? BRB, gotta gamble or something

Maxwell's Demon high 3-a iffy and should be probably removed

The infinite heart that greedy humanity dreamt of. It is a perpetual motion machine manifested by the denial of the second law of thermodynamics. However, it is not a perfect perpetual motion machine but merely something resembling it.
It has an effect that allows it to produce close to an infinite amount of energy; however, there are several conditions to its invocation.
main-qimg-547bdc25f4595e258b94a4ffd4b464d0-lq

But really though, it says “theoretically High 3-A” because it’s technically maybe possible. So while you’re correct about that tier being iffy… you’re wrong if you think the page needs editing.

main-qimg-547bdc25f4595e258b94a4ffd4b464d0-lq

But really though, it says “theoretically High 3-A” because it’s technically maybe possible. So while you’re correct about that tier being iffy… you’re wrong if you think the page needs editing.
at least put possibly and not straight would be fine

also don't know where he say that theoretically can do this

GUvjI8l62nN-sBA4KhF_yHKFd6LEMvPtJ-S4ZrItiMFv6tm3WEe7E2yQk7G9TnUO4H7row=s170

Possibly is an understatement, hence the “theoretically”
I mean I miss where he say that theoretically able to make infinite energy

it's like his np not perfect so he can do limitless yet not infinite amount of energy

Last edited:
I mean I miss where he say that theoretically able to make infinite energy

it's like his divise not perfect so he can do limitless yet not infinite amount of energy
Ah, I misunderstood. Since I’ve been waiting to learn about those characters until Type Redline makes them themselves this is probably a case of “I knew enough about the topic to contribute but not as much as I thought”… or something like that

Ah, I misunderstood. Since I’ve been waiting to learn about those characters until Type Redline makes them themselves this is probably a case of “I knew enough about the topic to contribute but not as much as I thought”… or something like that
I mean i give statement from from koha ace when is ask

"The infinite heart that greedy humanity dreamt of. It is a perpetual motion machine manifested by the denial of the second law of thermodynamics. However, it is not a perfect perpetual motion machine but merely something resembling it.
It has an effect that allows it to produce close to an infinite amount of energy; however, there are several conditions to its invocation."

And scan for his high 3-a say "limitless" but not "infinite"

Screenshot_20210621-104707_FateGO.jpg

Last edited:
question guys, who do you ship in FGO?

(i ship Salieri x Yang because they have dialogue to back it up and because they are both musicians and because poor salieri will be a bachelor unlike amadeus)

anyone support my ship?

Aaaaaaand… I’m done with the Event’s Challenge Quest. That was the easiest Challenge Quest I’ve done (I even let my Ruler Jeannu slowly eat away Gilles’ Ruler Jeannu’s first healthbar for the memes LUL My Jeanne’s > Gilles’ Jeanne mwahahahahahahaha).

My Berserker Jalter just bullied the shit out of everyone there up until I fumbled in my inputs and she got cooked by Avenger Jalter.

really how much was it? I thought it would be in the teratons considering just the fragments destroyed destroyed 12% of the ice caps, and caused tsuanmis and earthquakes
10^18 Joules (mountain) for the ice caps one. The other ones are useless. Theia massively upscales from the average servant so that's not even close to an upgrade

Wee activity (for those that are willing to participate in it):

Smartest people in IRL History (i.e. Albert Einstein, Hilbert, etc.) suddenly create a True Magic individually: What are their most likely Domains? Bonus: once you figure out the domain, come up with a fitting name for it.

Wee activity (for those that are willing to participate in it):

Smartest people in IRL History (i.e. Albert Einstein, Hilbert, etc.) suddenly create a True Magic individually: What are their most likely Domains? Bonus: once you figure out the domain, come up with a fitting name for it.
Marie Curie: Made waves in the discovery of radiation, the wavelength given off by certain materials that alter things on a atomic level. Probably would have something to do with matter and be named after Democritus’ idea of “Atomos.”
Tesla: Made many inventions that culminated in energy-based technology being commonplace. No idea what it’d do but I feel like the name would have something to do with Prometheus

Thought I’d have more by my brain is mush. Will probably do more of this later

Back