• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

Update is up for the Sherlock event, we get 10 quartz as a reward and another 10 quartz if we find the actual culprit.

Stheno did it apparently?? Too early to say though but that's what most people are saying.

Thank anon. Will have funwith case files later myself.

Watched hf within a theater already also cu hasan chase was the coolest part kamiyasha.

I rolled yesterday for Kintoki but got my second Tamamo instead. I'm not all that interested in Shuten but I might throw a few tickets and quartz for the CEs.

Do not know how to feel. Am now out of Quartz. 3 Rolls. Now NP2 Carmilla and MLB 4Star Event CE, also Heracles. On the other side, no Shuten. I just want Shuten T.T

@J-Man

It feels like your a *********, because your gonna run out of matts to asscend or to lvl skill if your rolling in every event.

New EXTELLA LINK PV,now Zerkerlot and Gilles show time!!

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¡ÒââÒâêÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¡ÒââÒâêÒÇæþ»ç

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé©Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâëÒâ╗Òâ¼ÒéºÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé©Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâëÒâ╗Òâ¼ÒéºÒÇæþ»ç

Zerkerlot gameplay is really amazing (did he just transform to Tamamo!!?) and Gilles gameplay is surprising seems fun.

I am blitzing through America right now since I wasn't paying attention to the exact release date of the event, and I realized how utterly boring it is to have no challenge in the game. Note to self, don't bother with rolling Merlin when he comes out.

@Velox

So apparently, Lancelot can just summon his machine guns and fighter jet whenever he wants now. It's one thing to do it in Grand Order, since Fujinon apparently breaks bridges with every use of her NP, but in the Moon Cell? On the other hand, people now have material to wank Lancelot into having a summoning ability.

As for Gilles, yeah. Fun gameplay. But looking at his NP here, I realized that his giant demon reminds me of Pre-SMTIV Satan. Huh.

It's moon cell,so they didn't need to worry about mana abuse,just look at Karna.

Gilles NP with flaming background is sound's epic tho.

Mana abuse has nothing to do with medieval knights being able to inexplicably summon modern weaponry to their side in standard combat, in a place that by all means shouldn't have any just conveniently lying around for him to pick up and use. I can maybe believe it if the one doing the summoning was Bedivere, since he had anecdotes of practicing magecraft in his actual myth, but Lancelot isn't so convenient.

On the other hand, Lancelot incorporating For Someone's Glory's full capabilities into standard combat - while weird since he's a Berserker and shouldn't be able to - is admittedly a long time coming.

@Solacis

Well, there is a precedent for this in F/GO.

Avicebro became able to summon Adam despite not having the materials for it due to the Throne of Heroes recording an instance in which he finished the golem, which got added to his legend.

The same thing happened for Semiramis, who can summon the Hanging Gardens of Babylon at will despite not having the materials for it.

It's possible, I'll admit, but then we get instances where Servants suddenly have the ability to bypass external restrictions on their Noble Phantasms just because the Throne recorded them having succeeded in overcoming them at some point in their existence. Which, to me personally, makes little to no sense.

For one thing, the Throne exists outside of time. If Avicebron managed to gain the materials for Golem Keter Malkuth in Apocrypha, doesn't that retroactively make it so that he never needed to do it in the first place? Even assuming that that particular timeline is preserved unchanged by the Root for the sake of continuity, does that mean that every other instance of Avicebron being summoned has him suddenly capable of immediately manifesting Adam?

And if that's the case, what about Noble Phantasms like Proto GIlgamesh's Enki? Does it suddenly not need 7 days to prepare anymore just because it managed to do so in Prototype? What exactly defines the events that the Throne records for future summonings? All Lancelot did with the machine guns was pick them up and shoot; same goes for the fighter jet. Assuming Lancelot gets his hands on an orbital nuke at some point across the multiverse, does that mean he can just whip it out as he fancies?

Then again, we can just chalk it up to variations in the summoning systems. But at this point, said excuse is getting to be as annoying as having Gilgamesh fanboys wank the "Ea button" in vs matches way back when.

@ZERO

No. They still need Master support afaik. Just that Knight of Honor and For Someone's Glory aren't particularly intensive.

@Reppuzan

Yeah, the Nasuverse's reputation for being overly-convoluted rings true to this day, I suppose.

Back