• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

No, I'm just saying that if they continue doing surprise renaimations with Apocrypha Servants, Karna should be next. And they shouldn't ignore Spartacus either tbh.

Ah,so still speculation.....

If so then finger crossed,i doubt Karna renewal will in this event,my feeling tell his renewal is come from EXTELLA LINK or from lost belt chapter.

Okay what? I haven't even gotten 20 stuff done in Accel Zero and there's a new event already? Does it replace Accel Zero or does it run at the same time?

I already fed Scheherazade and Saber Lily to him lmao.

I was hoping that he'd be a broken af unit so people who burned him would immediately regret it but rip my dreams

Gemmysaur said:
Okay what? I haven't even gotten 20 stuff done in Accel Zero and there's a new event already? Does it replace Accel Zero or does it run at the same time?
The Apo event is happening in the JP version. NA is still on Accel Zero, don't worry.

I finally got to 2mil coins on the Apo event so I can stop grinding oml

@John I got CasGil and NR, I just have way too many Grails to spare. I tried Sieg out earlier and he's a good unit, plus I like Sieg lmao. Not as much as the rest as the Apo cast but I don't dislike him like I do Semiramis and Astolfo.

NotEvenHuman said:
Mordred's updated animations . First video has her opening Quick card and second close-range Arts card, second video has her second close-range Buster card.
I don't know much Japanese but from what I heard her NP speech turned from talking shit about King Arthur into loyal speech about him

I could be wrong though

Got 2m Coins last night, so Im just farming QP and mats. I reach over 200m in qp because of this event, and bacause of that I was able to 10/10/10 sevaral of my servants.

Well I idolize Jeanne because she's a pious individual and one of the most unobtainable women in history then she falls Sieg, that's one of the reason I hated him. And it's so OOC of her to do that.

It was just bad writing of the author tbh. Jeanne had two modes during that LN and it was stoic robot to Sieg mode. She did a complete 180 during the LN and it bothered me. Most of the hate I see Sieg getting all the time is just from people who unironically believe that Jeanne is their fictional wife.

Omahariptic said:
Most of the hate I see Sieg getting all the time is just from people who unironically believe that Jeanne is their fictional wife.
Well that explains why I hate that piece of cardboard :p

I don't know much Japanese but from what I heard her NP speech turned from talking shit about King Arthur into loyal speech about him

I could be wrong though

Her NP line didn't change, she just got a new one. She has two now.

I was thinking that it needs a page on this wiki. It has some of the most powerful and weirdest servants in the whole of Fate. Jack the Ripper came from there, tho their Berserker form is drastically different from the more well known Assassin Jack. No Name Hassan is one of the arguably most dangerous servants in the series, but is largely unknown. (No Name has a profile on this wiki but its missing a lot and needs an over haul tbh). Enkidu made his first on panel appearence in Strange Fake. And then there is Pale Rider who, just for some perspective on his power, made both Gilgamesh and Enkidu shook when they sensed him approaching

On a side note, I found an interesting feat for Enkidu. he/she shook the enirety of the land in and around Snow Field with his voice. i wonder if there is a way to calc this

Enkidu shakes the earth

"They can even take the form of an ornate watch based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a human possessed by a cursed item."

No it's not.

Most of it was already mentioned in the description of Thousand Faces, but I added the plants.

I was planning to burn Sieg, but when I read the skit made by Rath in reddit, I'll refrain from burning him.

Back