• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

John985 said:
@J-Man

It feels like your a *********, because your gonna run out of matts to asscend or to lvl skill if your rolling in every event.
Man. 5 hero proofs left despite 250 needed for my skill amping. Ya have no idea how bad that is because it bad.

The throne is timeless, but not completely removed from causality. To use the famous analogy by Kyte, think of the Throne as a Wikipedia. At some point, someone makes a page for some hero, and writes down their whole biography. That page now contains the entirety of that hero's life, from start to finish, or multiple starts and finishes if applicable. That's the "timeless" it refers to. In the Universe of Awareness or Observational Space, "history" exist as "events to be observed in sequence", which creates the concept of "time", whereas in the Throne, a Universe of Record or Archival Space, "history" exist as "data that can be randomly (read: non-sequentially) accessed."

However, it still has a history of changes, and at some point anybody (with enough clearance) can edit it, lock it, delete it, etc, and from that point onwards anyone accessing the record will receive the updated version. After a HGW happens and the spirit is returned, an addendum is added to the page. Hence why Amakusa can be a candidate for a Ruler even though hes originally cheated into the class because the events of Apocrypha made the throne add a record of his stint as a Ruler. Unrelatedly, when Ars Nova is used, the page is locked forever (for the observed), but the record, its contents and its history of changes is still there.

This is also how Gil can be "The First Hero" even though there's other, older Heroes recorded. Gil was the first page to be ever written, and then the metaphorical editor went back and added all those guys that came earlier. No matter how many articles you write about things and people that came earlier, Gil's page will forever hold the distinction of "the first article added to Wikipedia".

Just finished Okeanos and I unlocked Medea's interlude.

I just wanna ask, what does having her NP gaining a (+) mean? It's the reward for completing the interlude after all.

Also, I want me some interlewds.

Gemmysaur said:
Just finished Okeanos and I unlocked Medea's interlude.

I just wanna ask, what does having her NP gaining a (+) mean? It's the reward for completing the interlude after all.

Also, I want me some interlewds.
The phantasm got amped higher. Damage or effect amped. Maybe an additional egfect.

BTW i found an interesting fact/trivia: Almost all of JP player in Japan really hate Drake Alter/Dahut because what she did in Agartha thorning the image of Drake "badass strong woman" persona.

"Why?" It's because she's sleeping with so much random man and have an extreme sex with them and then killing them,the reason's is because she was brainwashed by Sche that she's thinking herself as Dahut,for most of the player and the fanbase it's really triggered them because the image of Drake persona is destroyed by the whole Dahut act in Agartha,this is why it's very rare to find Drake Alter fanart,even the JP artist is refusing to draw her.

And you know what,Agartha is basically an doujin comes to reality,is the brainwash and orgy extreme sex still not enough? Hello for the part where Amazon treat the man to farming their milk (sorry for saying this but,basically,the man is forced to sucks amazon breast),and there is the fact due of Agartha people dislike Fergus more,but i'm lazy to say it right now.

For the people who see this and feel disgusted apologies myself,i'm just sharing an fun fact/trivia here,again i'm sorry.

I'm in one of the F/GO JP groups and if that's true the majority of people that hate her are hypocrites lmao. The Fate/Grand Order fandom is extremely misogynistic and otherwise really really disgusting.

Agartha was just a terrible, terrible story with a terrible cast. It was terribly handled and I wish they could have done better. It was the worst Epic of Remnant.

I personally don't like Drake Alter/Dahut because there is no reason for her to even be a thing. They could have just have had Dahut as a summonable character and given us a new character instead it's Chaldea's Drake with a palette swap that's thrown into a Doujin plot in the worst EoR with the worst F/GO character in existence (Sche).

Scheherazade's legend is interesting at best but Scheherazade is one of the worst F/GO characters I've seen, along with Raikou. They're both super disappointing.

Her design is terrible. She's literally a walking stick with planets on her chest. The mother thing is just gross and just rubs me the wrong way. Her Noble Phantasm is cool since it sticks with the Four Heavenly Kings thing, but it really sucks. They could have easily made a good design but they chose to leave it to some hentai artist.

Raikou and Scheherazade have the worst designs, personality and characteristics that I've ever seen in Fate, and it sucks because their lore is interesting.

I absolutely loathe her final ascension art. The artist doesn't know what anatomy is, Raikou spine would be snapped in two. The entire 'mother' thing rubs me the wrong way and I hate it. They could have done so much with Raikou like give her a good design, a good personality but they threw that out of the window. There's literally nothing good about Raikou.

@Kami

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

Honestly, I'm just interested in the idea of Fergus Lily, especially when Fergus Lily's feats are better than regular Fergus.

The angel sent by god part is obviously a joke, but Kami does actually like Raita's art. He has a 10/10/10 Raikou and a 10/10/10 Shuten.

Also, i do agree that Agartha was the worst EoR, but besides Dahut i actually think the cast was alright. Wu in particular was great and while i don't like Columbus at all, he was well written. Scheherazade had an interesting take on her legend, but it was very poorly executed.

I actually forgot Columbus existed. I haven't levelled him up yet but I'm actually happy with the way they represented him.

I wish some of the treasures in Rama's treasurey actually got named, and some powers mentioned. Cuz iirc it was implied to be somewhat comparable to Gil's but with a large selection of divine constructs instead. Just a few would be great

The thing I like about Scheherazade is that she is a coward. She just does not want to die. That's it. Which makes her a lot different than nearly all other Heroic Spirits. That and her being able to vaporize Kings with her NP is just great.

On the other hand she is also one of those servants with an annoying NP-Level scale. Instead of NP2 giving her the most of bonus damage, its split between 2 and 3. Which makes me kinda annoyed because I have her NP2

Seeing this lot's of dislike for Raikou is real,welp you're not alone Kami,i also like Raikou design. XD

Welp for Sche herself,looks like TM goes to an extreme way to characterization her,basically just like typical human,Sche is still human who afraid to something,i mean always give the story while also get an death treatment and locked just for the king pleausure,is that normal? I really want to give link for Sche interlude but my country blocking reddit is really annoying,also Heil you hurt my heart,i really love Sche you know. :""(((

Like I said, her legend is interesting. She was smart, I'll give her that but I hate how the F/GO team developed her. I fed her to Sieg and I have no regrets over it.

Then i fed Sieg to Gilles,fite me!

Really,i have an bad history in FGO wiki about Sche,when someone is trashtalking her,i always shout them and trashtalk them too.

I know,hence why i'm avoiding FGO wiki for more than month ago (and join them again and changing my attitude there),if i saw the comment about disliking Sche i try to holding back there.

Sorry for shouting you,my head's is really hurts right now and seeing your comment make me triggered more easiliy.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I wish some of the treasures in Rama's treasurey actually got named, and some powers mentioned. Cuz iirc it was implied to be somewhat comparable to Gil's but with a large selection of divine constructs instead. Just a few would be great
I remember in FGO wiki that his treasure is composided by three only,bow and spear.

His bow is actually Sharanga and his spear is Indra spear.

Yeah, i do like Raita's art (though i'm not that big of a fan of his Valkyrie characters, lol) but yeah, i do like most of his art.

Shuten is probally Raita best design right now,followed by Kinrider for me,also i'm the only one who didn't like Kintoki,because i don't know,his design in berserker is bit wonky and bland for me.

Hope that the rest of the Heavenly Kings (Watanabe, Urabe and Usui) are also going to be drawn by Raita.

Back