• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 9

Nightingale's art doesn't look... normal. Her sprites look okay, I just wish they fixed her official art. Zerkerlanta and Nightingale and tied for best Berserker until Mordred Berserker shows up.

I actually like Nightingale in terms of her character and design. She stands out from the more traditionally moe or bishounen Fate characters and she 1v1'd Dante and forced a tie in the manga version of the Prison Tower event.

I'd like Nightingale's design if the art was actually decent.

On another note, how do I get welfare servants?

Welfare servants are limited to the events they're apart of. So for example, if you want to get Kintoki (Rider), you'd have to wait for Onigashima in July to get him.

Oh. Is it like Dress of Heaven Irisviel in Accel Zero? Where we have to unlock her in missions?

No, Onigashima is a raid event like Rashomon so you have to get Kintoki copies from the shop and his ascension mats from the damage points rewards.

"Welcome to the island of despair..." says Heroic Spirit Komaeda, fitting.

EDIT:

Well shit, I've never realized just how much the Count read like a Danganronpa character until I read that manga.

Monarch Laciel said:
Reppuzan said:
she 1v1'd Dante and forced a tie in the manga version of the Prison Tower event.
But how did she not get omega blitzed?
Probably because she had used Nightingale Pledge right before the battle started. It prevents the use of Noble Phantasms, even those already or constantly active. Since Dantes' immeasurable speed comes from his NP, that's a debilitating handicap. Being left with raw parameters and skills, Nightingale wins out in physical stats. She also has the skill "Understanding of Human Anatomy" to target his weak points while protecting her own.

I honestly never considered that Nightingale could take on Dantes until I did my research. Now I kinda want to look at some of the more obscure skills and NPs from FGO to see what exactly I've missed.

@Solacis

She's also really badass for a Servant, willing to mouth off to Karna if it means saving lives.

Yes, she's a reckless Berserker, but that takes guts.

Heilergott said:
The thing I like about Scheherazade is that she is a coward. She just does not want to die. That's it. Which makes her a lot different than nearly all other Heroic Spirits. That and her being able to vaporize Kings with her NP is just great.
Welp,another misunderstood here. <_<

About Paracelcus sword.

"As seen in Fragments, the sword blade that is composed of Philosopher's Stones has an ability as a quantum computer, where it can analyze and respond to the magical properties emitted by his opponent, and then immediately encroach on it and make that the sword's own ability. It basically steals one's powers for his own use. In that case, it's no different from da Vinci's Noble Phantasm or the calculating power of the Moon Cell."

Just watched Heavens Feel 1

Pretty good

Lancer's running when he chases after Assassin without his spear made me laugh though

I find it dumb that his Battle Continuation was ignored though, so he couldn't get off his Gae Bolg against Assassin when his heart was destroyed

It was there to a lesser extent. He didn't even fall down. His heart was crushed and he was there, standing still.

But yeah, he should've nuked Assassin.

I feel like they overdid a lot of scenes though. The unecessary amount of speed up + slow down + speed up again scenes were hurting it in my eyes.

In the VN Cu didn't even had a chance to use Gae Bolg. lol.

Jumps into the air

-I'm out bitches!

Meanwhile...

-Eat my Zabaniya!

NA event with Sanzang incoming. Is it worth throwing all my stuff at it for some servants/CEs?

Any event to watch out for? One that I can throw my stuff at? I got like 50 quartz and 5 summon tix I think.

@Gemmy

Depends on who you want.

Camelot has a bunch of strong Servants like Saber Lancelot (who is considered broken) and Lancer Arturia. The Onigashima event has Raikou, Shuten, Ibaraki, and Kintoki, while the Summer event has Swimsuit Arturia (who is especially broken in an Arts team) and Martha.

Very few Servants are outright unplayable or bad, so just go for who you feel like you want or need.

I'm sorry to drop off in the thread with a different topic but I'm curious.

Does True Archer not have 9 lives? So he can't make himself immune to attacks after being introduced to them first?

Secondly would it work for High 7A attacks or is that NLF?

Nine Lives is a technique, wasn't stated in the materials that Heracles can use it in any weapon?

Edit: I think you meant God Hand.

@Gar

You're thinking of God Hand. Not Nine Lives. Nine Lives is the technique that creates homing dragon lasers that killed the Hydra.

Alcides/True Archer lost his Divinity and God Hand, giving him King's Order as a trade off.

Attacks above his durability have been known to take multiple lives at once if used at point-blank range. Saber and Shirou used Caliburn to take six of Berserker's lives in the Fate route by activating it after they had already cut him open. But Excalibur was only able to take one or two lives off when used at range.

Back