• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

I doubt we have enough information on either quite yet, unless someone's gonna dig something up.

Abby too? you can lurking to reddit for her feat,or the FGO wiki,her page have some good feat along with the comment section,but is up to you.....

I ask this because Sora didn't have time to make Abby page....

@Velox

It's just what I came up with. It's not canon or anything.

Also, how am I wanking?

I remember a Simo Servant on Beast's Lair's fan servant thread with Mana Burst Ice and EX Presence Concealment. Also she was genderbent. Actually a pretty fun Servant! I wish more people would make Servants based off of absurd ideas like that.

@Repp, pretty good page.

The only thing that I would like to add is "Boosts his strength parameter (up to A+) and attack speed the further he is away from the target."

@Promestein

Where the heck did Mana Burst (Ice) come from, lol?

Doesn't really make sense for him to have Mana Burst anyways, so I just stuck to making him a hardcore Assassin-Archer, with EX-Rank Presence Concealment within his Reality Marble.

Reppuzan said:
@Promestein

Where the heck did Mana Burst (Ice) come from, lol?

Doesn't really make sense for him to have Mana Burst anyways, so I just stuck to making him a hardcore Assassin-Archer, with EX-Rank Presence Concealment within his Reality Marble.
Snow, cold, sniper. Anyways, I definitely agree your sheet is more faithful and less dumb but I like the stupid shit.

Like the genderbent Lancer / Rider Neil Armstrong that uses Clownpiece art.

I love Fate.

@Velox

Well, that's true, but remember that this is the legend of the White Death. The Soviets believed that he was impossible to find after he took out all of their countersnipers while their artillery raids didn't do squat to him until one soldier got a lucky shot on him.

The Reality Marble basically recreates the conditions in which he was the most terrifying. Their terror and belief that he was untouchable is what gives him that ranking.

@Velox What? You don't need to be from an older era to have EX ranked abilities such as PC. Why would you think that? MHX has EX rank PC >.>. King hassan doesn't have EX rank PC even though he's the OG Hassan.

So uh... guys... Don't hate me for rolling this with only 60 Quartz...

Rep Jalter Roll
I didn't mean to I swear!

I'm still wondering,when we get an time-stopper servant in Nasuverse,i'm surprised that there is nobody servant that have time manipulation expect Goetia.

I mean Achilles has time stop but its not combat applicable. I really do want to see some servant go all Za Warudo. Hopefully it would be a divine contruct that does it. What historical figure or mythological figure do you think should have it?

Also I'd say Faust, from the play's quote "stop time for thou art so beautiful".

We've got Mephistopheles, now give us Faust

Welp,i have some of idea of her NP and skill,and she's veryyyyyyyy obscure (more obscure than Sctahach).

Why i call Mesh using "her"? because genderbend.

Einstein as a Caster-Class servant... He definitely would have Space-Time, Matter, Energy and Gravity manipulation.

@Shiro

Got her with 60 Quartz even though I wasn't really planning on going hard for her.

Somehow I feel like I stole everyone's luck here.

Back