• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

Having Gil's Ancestor would be interesting, tho summoning someone before the concept of heroes was supposed to be a thing would be weird. If he was one of Gil's ancestors, then Oh Boy, we know how powerful and special Mesopatamian servants are lol

Yeah,all of mesopotamian figure have an potential to become OP AF from Asshurbanipal,Naram-Sin,Lugal-banda father of Gil,Sharur,and of course Mesh-Ki-Ang-Gasher the ancestor of Gil and the founder of Uruk.

Also, i know this is a weird case but I gotta ask. We know that King Hassan is but Hassan-i-Sabbah, and Ziusudra. But how does that time frame work? I know the time line in fate does not completely match up, but when exactly was he supposed to have lived in Universe for fate. Because his sect is what started the concept of an assassin from "hassan." The word Assassin came around during the crusades IRL, right?

Ziusudra, in the real world Mesopotian myths, was way back in the flood story. He was a king of Sumer. That is a massive time frame difference, between Sumer and the flood, to the time when Islam was prevelent. So like, when did the in Universe King Hassan live?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Having Gil's Ancestor would be interesting, tho summoning someone before the concept of heroes was supposed to be a thing would be weird. If he was one of Gil's ancestors, then Oh Boy, we know how powerful and special Mesopatamian servants are lol
Speaking of Gil, from seeing the wiki I see that King Nimrod (the one who built Tower of Babel) is another name for Gil. Oh man, it'd be interesting if it turns out that Gil is the one who built the Tower to defy God. And it make sense within the story too considering what he and Enkidu did.

Tower of Babel as Gil's NP... heh, please make him more OP nasu XD

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Perhaps another class for Gil? it'd be interesting, but I doubt the Nasuverse has King Nimrod as the same dude as Gil
Yeah, and I doubt he'd be 'Heroic Spirit'. I mean, as a result of Nimrod's actions, Nasuhumans now can't speak Unified Language anymore.

Speaking of ancient humans, I wonder who other than Gil have Power of Beginning (F/E CCC) while they're alive....

welp.... I didn't get Jalter but its aight, I got Lalter which I really wanted so I don't have to worry about for 2nd batch of SOC(servant of choice) 4* in the future

@Omar

The Tsar's family are explained as having been magi, with Viy being based off a spirit from Russian folklore. Anastasia managed to form a contract with it seconds before she was executed by revolutionary forces. Hence she still died, but her Servant version has it and ice powers.

So I ran Saleri's bond stuff through google translate, and apparently he has an attack similar to Monte Cristo Mythology -> mind haxing flames. Except instead of making people attack each other, he can apparently make them commit suicide.

Fire in Yuhara: B
The cursefully spreading schedule, the dissemination of the Mozart assassination legend was exactly like the fire of Yuhara. Avenger Salieri has its own power as malignant, slanderous, lazy fight, demagogue, and breeze whispers of people who are equal to themselves.
It instantly weakens the spirit of the targeted group, and it also functions as an intense mental attack.
If the subject does not have magical defense measures, it is possible to let himself die [commit suicide?]

And his Noble Phantasm has soul hax

"Sermon God, have mercy on me"
Type: Anti army Treasure [Noble Phantasm]
Range: 1 to 20 Maximum
Capture: 50
Dio Santissimo Miselcodia di mi.
For a living thing, it compresses huge murderous intent until it is uncontrollable, coagulates it, and mixes it with magical power to play a ruined song that erodes both the spirit and the body.
Antonio Salieri, who has never been able to possess it, is an innocent monster servant ÔöÇ ÔöÇ Avenger Sarriel only has the exclusion of music treasure equipment.
... ... but sadly.
That "music" comparable to Amadeus,
Sarieli converted into an avenger can not be recognized as "sound" forever.

So that's pretty cool.

Probably gonna get Fate/Extella Link purely for Karl der Grosse and Charlemanga tbh. Don't like the fact that Astolfo's in it but it's whatever

I don't either. It's interesting to see Charlemagne being interpreted by two different cultures. I honestly think Karl's the most interesting addition to the EL roster.

Jp just got a gacha with Ivan and Salieri.

Ivan animations + Np.

ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÒéñÒâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÚøÀÕ©Ø´╝êÕ«ØÕàÀÒâ£ÒéñÒé╣´╝Æþ¿«)Õ«ØÕàÀ´╝ï´╝Ñ´╝©ÒéóÒé┐ÒââÒé»ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæIvan Groznyi NP´╝ïEXattackÒÇÉFateGOÒÇæ
ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæÒéñÒâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÚøÀÕ©Ø´╝êÕ«ØÕàÀÒâ£ÒéñÒé╣´╝Æþ¿«)Õ«ØÕàÀ´╝ï´╝Ñ´╝©ÒéóÒé┐ÒââÒé»ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæIvan Groznyi NP´╝ïEXattackÒÇÉFateGOÒÇæ

@Iapitus

He got fused with several Phantasmal Beasts in order to survive the unforgiving Ice Age of his Lostbelt.

Back