• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

Me too,i want Salieri profile,but then there is Abby and Sheba who didn't yet get their profile.

Also man,Ivan is really badass af!!!

Yo... Does Ivan have Accausality??

" The Emperor reigning over the Russia of if that was scraped away as ÒÇîunneeded things and unneeded variations (IF)ÒÇì to attain the present human history; the Eternally Frozen Empire Anastasia that was discarded by even the parallel world theory since ÒÇîsuch a scraped off future (dead end) will have its history come to a closeÒÇì. That is Lightning Emperor Ivan. That is Lightning Emperor Ivan revived as a Servant, however, that man exists as the world's first Yaga in the history of the Lostbelt. Everyone living in his empire is a Yaga, because it is a harsh environment in which human being can no longer exist. " maybe the typos just make it sound like that, and its actually something else

New PV for Saber Charlemagne.

PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒéÀÒâúÒâ½Òâ½Òâ×Òâ╝ÒâïÒâÑÒÇæþ»ç
PS4 PS Vita『Fate EXTELLA LINK』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒéÀÒâúÒâ½Òâ½Òâ×Òâ╝ÒâïÒâÑÒÇæþ»ç

That gameplay and NP tho......O0O

@Velox, Abby's page isn't there

As for Ivan

"any ordinary man would nonetheless surely be struck unconscious by the mere sight of this Servant ― not because his form is so monstrous, but rather because his imperial authority is so overpowering"

Nice

Hey guys. I just started playing FGO and I just got my first bond with EMIYA.

That said, I just wanna ask, is using the summon ticket (I have 2) on the F/AZO event worth it? (I only have 9 quartz atm)

That, and can I use up all friend points for trying to summon servants or will it be more worth it to wait it out?

Yeah. Kayneth ce decent and excluding ozy or merlin ya just missed all the decent servants and emiya and rider cool so there that.

Drop all ya fp now. Angra out and he the only decent reason for saving fp.

Angra's rates are abysmal, saving FP for him is absolutely not worth it. It's more efficient to save FP for events to get the 3* gacha CE. Though since you're in the beggining of the game, you might as well roll your FP to expand your roster a bit.

You should roll for the Servants you like. If you like Iskandar or Waver, roll for them. Though instead of rolling what you have for them now, i think you should look at how many quartz you can get before the Zero banner ends, and if it's enough for a 10-roll, save up until you can do it.

@Gemmy

You can also roll 3-Star servants from the Friend Point Gacha, many of whom (like Robin Hood and Lu Bu) are worth using if you don't have higher-rarity Servants.

Some of these Servants (like Robin Hood) can outperform much higher rarity Servants with proper use (I'm hitting 100k damage with Robin's Noble Phantasm).

Some other Servants to look for are Hans, Child-Gil, Caesar, Cu Chulainn, and Medea.

Yeah cu a top tier 3. Even grailed him from what he started off as all the way to 90 and have him 9109 on skill ranking and bond 9. Herc also a Grail canditate.

Okay so...

Use up all my friend points... Use the summon tickets in the event... and save the quartz as much as I can for the end of the event where if I have 30, I use it for a 10x pull, correct?

I got EMIYA, Arash, Saber Gilles, some english-sounding executioner Assassin guy I can't remember... Uh... I forgot the others (I'm nearing Saber Alter at this point). That said, would it do me good to use craft essenses (or whatever it is that's below the servant portrait in the pre-battle screen) for EMIYA and Mashu?

Probably best to ditch Saber Gilles for another Saber when you can.

Charles Henri-Sanson (he's French), isn't bad. but his low rarity means low stats and his skills are really situational.

EMIYA is going to need a lot of grinding, but he ends up being one of the strongest crit Servants in the game.

Arash is your one-shot suicide bomber. Build up his Noble Phantasm gauge, fire it at a wave, have him die and be ready to swap in someone stronger.

Always use Craft Essences if you can. They give bonus stats and helpful in-battle bonuses like increased damage or free NP gauge at the start of a fight. But prioritize filling your party with Servants first.

I see. What's the diff between summon tickets and quartz though? I used a ticket and got a Sakura-portrait craft essense (not that I'm complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and I'll be using my 2nd in a bit.

Sooo... EMIYA is worth raising this early in the game? Or should I go Arash? Oh, and how do I swap upon servant death? When I lose my servant, they stay dead until I either lose, or whatever.

Waver summon up next week, so do I wait for then to use my friend points?

Used up my 2nd ticket and got Assassin Jing Ke.

Gemmysaur said:
Okay so...
Use up all my friend points... Use the summon tickets in the event... and save the quartz as much as I can for the end of the event where if I have 30, I use it for a 10x pull, correct?

I got EMIYA, Arash, Saber Gilles, some english-sounding executioner Assassin guy I can't remember... Uh... I forgot the others (I'm nearing Saber Alter at this point). That said, would it do me good to use craft essenses (or whatever it is that's below the servant portrait in the pre-battle screen) for EMIYA and Mashu?
If you want Iskandar or Waver, yes.

You should always use Craft Essences if you can. They're incredibly useful, and some of them are downright broken. They also have Cost though, so you might not be able to equip your entire team with them for now. For Emiya and Mash, i would reccomend something that boosts their Arts cards.

Back