• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

what was her upgrade? sadness i quitted jap server long time ago aftter my old phone got snatched, since i forgot to bind my acc, and set the bday :-; i crei

if she had a good skill set i'd be fine with the np damage upgrade, but her skills are a big problem and the reason why she's a bad unit. her np damage was already fine as it was, it was just disappointing as compared to other 5* casters, but it still got the job done regardless.

it'd be great if there was a king unit that was an assassin class so there'd be her base damage + bonus + class affinity damage multiplier.

her np damage is fine since it gets the job done at the end of the day, just wish they focused on the skills which need a serious re-work.

i'm glad she's getting upgraded in some type of form since she's the only 5* caster i got, but i just wish she wasn't the absolute worst when it comes to compatability.

(less triggered for a while)

You can check her NP damage calculation in FGO subreddit "thicc upgrade" or in FGO wiki,she have good AoE damage.

Man,why people always insulting Sche?

idk i like servants that have a genuinely good design and don't exist simply for fanservice like raikou and scheherazade

cu alter is scary tbh. his noble phantasm scares me.

i remember when the america chapter first came out on jp and i was actually scared of his np the first few times i fought him

oooohhh, I haven't seen the gameplay but I saw him on the wiki instead, at first he was a bit menacing but as time passes, he looks attractive af especially the FA art

Well,Sche is expection,i honestly same with you Ohama,didn't like an fanservicely servant,but since Sche is my beloved historic/legend figure,i start to love her despite the design (FA is better),and thats make me become so over-sensistive if anyone try to downplay her.

yeah, medb's wish corrupted him. i cant wait to read america, iirc it's after the dantes event

i rolled for waver on this caster gacha and i got her instead and i hated her ever since

Say I was told one of the reasons that EMIYA doesn't have high status was that Shirou wasn't strong in real life but is that really the case? dude can match servants in H2H fight, yes he gets rekt most of the time but this is still an inhuman feat, also he is master in hand to hand combat, he can fight servants such as Lancer and Berkser who outclass him in both speed and strength

The reason Arcehr have shitty status is that he lacks legend to back him up no?

BTW,just to say this.

DW basically make all of the player saltiest to the heaven and hell.because why? the mysteryous servant who get buff is Melt!!

Probally the most bizzare,and saltiest banner i saw.

"Did you salty" nope,i'm fine with this,but i'm really mad for all of the player who get raged to DW,i mean c'mon DW just like another company there,they can made an mistake and can't fullified what the fans want (Artoria buff example).

At least i glad this is not ruining the whole fandom,unlike Kancolle.....

Veloxt1r0kore said:
BTW,just to say this.

DW basically make all of the player saltiest to the heaven and hell.because why? the mysteryous servant who get buff is Melt!!

Probally the most bizzare,and saltiest banner i saw.

"Did you salty" nope,i'm fine with this,but i'm really mad for all of the player who get raged to DW,i mean c'mon DW just like another company there,they can made an mistake and can't fullified what the fans want (Artoria buff example).

At least i glad this is not ruining the whole fandom,unlike Kancolle.....
There many version of Artoria anyway

Dunno really, FGO is the only Gacha game I ever played

Been playing for 75 days and I have 3 SSR and 6 SR, my luck is pretty decent so I can't complain

Me too,i have almost of SSR and SR,so i'm fine,but man all of player out of there is really make me mad and laugh in same time. .XD

Because Melt is already strong, compare to the other 5* on the game that really need a buff. And they completly fail to to buff stheno.

Well,maybe i easily get pissed by an raged community,i'm more like fine with this,sure this time Stheno and Saber didn't get buff now,but hey still look forward to future,believe it!!

Well, it's not like I have Arthuria, but Proto Arthur. And the Costume that would arive after tommorow maintenance.

Back