• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 8

So... Fox Tail Kazuradrop is basically the composite Sakura Five...

This sounds promising...

@Swag Essentially in this continuity, BB was ambushed and depowered by Kazuradrop. The Bishop's Staff is the last bit of power she has left.

He doesn't. There's a WoG that say Gil knows not to get in CQC with REGEND and in the case he somehow does he has something to defend himself anyway

I dunno about his page fam. Far as i recall the two of them never engaged in a CQC scenario. So maybe his page just summarized what the WoG said or smth

I remember WOG saying something about Gil having a defense against Tsubame Gaeshi's dimensional fcukery.

WoG also says that he could block Tsubame Gaeshi by covering his head with his hands:

Q: Gilgamesh has no skills in swordsmanship, would Assassin win if Gilgamesh is caught in the range of Tsubame Gaeshi?

A: Most likely, he will just defend with his armour, or take out some really unfair defensive armament that protects against Multidimensional Refraction Phenomenon, from the Gate of Babylon. However, Gilgamesh is capable of accurately assessing his opponents' abilities, so he would not consider having a battle of swordsmanship with Assassin the first place.

Ouch, I got 2 passion from my monthly ticket 2 ten roll np2 emiya(alter) and first whiteday ticket kiara.

Well, i was aiming to get at least 1 copy of Passion, got 2 copies which is even better.

I can't complain too much.

RIP Kami-chan.

Well,for your info,the new saber and rider are out in reddit,i can't give you the link but as i know,the saber is from the lostbelt OP,and one is new bronze rider.

About Cu and Scáthach, is it true that Scáthach is out of Cu's league? I see ALOT of wank to her power

You mean power and experience?

Hmm,honestly i dunno,in the RL,Cu is stronger than Scathach,but in Nasuverse,Scathach is yeah,outclass Cu,but it still debatable if Nasu!Cu is weaker or stronger than Nasu!Scathach.

Well,waiting for expert here.

I asked somewhere else and they said Scathach is super OP in the lore, I dunno about the OG legend

In real legend or Nasuverse? if Legend nope,Scathach in legend just give Cu Gae Bolg and then......done thats it,no god slayer bullshit,no immortality shit,etc.

Yeah in Nasuverse she's immortal and kills divine beings and other BS although in the actual legend that doesn't seem the case

Didn't she train him in the original legend?

According to Fergus in her Trial Quest, she took on all 20 Knights of the Red Branch and only narrowly "lost". Then someone talked about her age and she swatted them all aside like scraps of paper.

Hey guys.

Does anyone know where to find the quotes about BB merging with the moon cell, the higher dimensional perspective, and this thing I recently heard from Rep about her linking together the minds of humanity.

If we end up doing Servant Shiki profiles, should we make them separate from the original Ryougi Shiki page or as tabs?

I don't see the point in separating them, unless you think it's really going to be messy. I mean 5 tabs shouldn't be too much for a profile.

Back