• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Velox

Gil will always have something **** blocking him from victory because if he's uninhibited any one in his way is realistically going bye bye. SNI + Ea combo is just... hilariously broken. Top that with he can lolnope the movement of people with divinity and you got "I don't lose unless the plot tells me to"

This seems kind of pointless to ask, but what do any of y'all think of giving BB and Kiara servant level stats? Since in FGO, you pretty much not can get Melt and Passion as your "Alter-Ego" servants but also even have BB and Kiara (in Moon Cancer and Alter-Ego respectively) as your servants as well in the game.

@NEH: So...would they be pointless to add considering their more stronger forms or are they like "not kind of bad" to add but have to adjust some skills when referring to their servant forms?

hows everyone doing with their Saber Wars? I'm currently at 300K points, also got MHX few days ago i FA'd her the moment i got her <3 I'm rolling for Jalter next

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well,speaking of Karna vs Gil,this already discussed in any TYPE-MOON community anytime,so its kinda old to me but still "omoshiroi" to discuss.For best now we must waiting for Nasu handled Karna vs Gil scenario.
@ZERO

Well,there's anybody aside Karna that gets hyped to fight Gil :

-Ozymandias

-Quetzacoatl

-Solomon

-Scathach

-3rd tail Tamamo no Mae

-Arjuna

-Rama

-Lancer Artoria

-Archer Heracles

-Achilles

Rest like Siegfried and Tesla are just zasshu in Gil and VS debaters.

But there is servant that ge hyped but also get overwanked so much : NOBUNAGA ODA!!

Nobu wank is really annoying thats didn't take seriously,her 2nd NP is doubl edge sword that she will get burned to hell too,but people didn't care about this fact,and she gets a treatment "OMG NOBU SOLOES ALL DIVINE SERVANT PLZ NERF".

There is also Alcides,he just an alter version of Herc,gets overwanked too.Alcides is IMO most hated Servant aside Sieg (even he have cool NP like King order).
would like to see Lalturia to fight Gil, her NP is the reverse side of the world and age of the gods itself(according to the second arc of FGO)

Lancer Arturia would probably lose while Goddess of Rhongomyniad would be an epic fight.

> 3rd tail Tamamo fighting Gil. LOL

And Nobu does have what it takes to kill those with Divinity. Would she be able to pull it off and beat top tier Servants with Divinity? She would make it pretty hard for those with high Divinity the moment her NP is up but she probably would not win considering they can out muscle and finish her off before her skill and NP can fully kill them.

Sage God Slayer said:
Lancer Arturia would probably lose while Goddess of Rhongomyniad would be an epic fight.
> 3rd tail Tamamo fighting Gil. LOL

And Nobu does have what it takes to kill those with Divinity. Would she be able to pull it off and beat top tier Servants with Divinity? She would make it pretty hard for those with high Divinity the moment her NP is up but she probably would not win considering they can out muscle and finish her off before her skill and NP can fully kill them.
@Slayer

Lol glad i'm not alone want a Goddess Rhon vs Gilgamesh dream match (aside Karna vs Gil),Gil is really happy now XD.

Actually,3rd tail Tamamo is equal to 7 servant with A stats (correct me if i wrong),something that also Gil have (equal to at least 9 servant,again correct me if i wrong),altough yeah she still lose to serious Gil,while the CCC/Amaterasu mystic code will be fair.

For Nobu,her wank is goes to her Tenka fubu skill,people misunderstand this skill due of "absolute advantage" word,yes she gets an absolute advantage agaisnt divine servant,but not aoutomaticly make her win,she will gets overwhelmed by top tier servant who is skilled than her despite the divinity advantage.

Also her NP is doube edge,the enmy will get burned but she gets burned too,and also if the enemy have a powerfull defensive like Karna with his armor and Gil with his GoB Bullshit then bye bye Nobu,she killing herself while her enemy just loled to her.

@Einzbern

The Lancer Artoria vs Gil is already discussed in previous discussion board.

At the top of my head.

Ea(the God because it's his authority), super strong Sun Gods, ORT and other Types is more than likely, Night of Wallachia, super buffed Velber, Bodhisattvas, some Beasts because of their resistances, Enkidu(When using his own Enuma Elish).

I know it can't permanently kill types but can't it destroy the physical bodies o_O also how do the rest (Beasts and Enkidu aside) go about surviving it?

Strong Sun Gods via being comparable to Ea(the God). Super Buffed Velber is a threat to Amaterasu(one of the strongest Sun Gods). Bodhisattvas on Saver's level should be comparable.

Some like Type Saturn and Type Pluto would likely get their bodies destroyed by Ea but they should reform eventually. But Type Jupiter has a weird body so it might survive because Slash Emperor didn't really kill it after slashing it, Type Jupiter's Core just went out of control. ORT because well it's ORT he plays by his own rules.

After watching Karna's fight I still fail to see how he is on the same level as Gill when he was struggling that much with Siegfried in their fight and it required him his strongest attack to overpower him

I mean if he cost so much mana to the point not even top tier Mage can handle him what the point of his power then?

BTW since when can the servants spam their NB as much the as they like? Sige just kept spaming his NB to keep up with Karna

Poor Artoria had to go through big deal everytime she use her NB kek

@ZERO

It's not that Karna couldn't have beaten Sieg. Sieg wasn't able to deal a scratch to him, only deflect Brahmastra Kundala with his Balmung spam. Karna had agreed to defeat Sieg before his transformation ran out in order to prove the worth of a True Hero. That's why he decided to use Vasavi Shakti.

Sieg is a unique case. Due to being revived by Frankenstein's Blasted Tree, he gained the power to rapidly absorb mana from his surroundings as well as from incorporeal magical attacks like fire, lightning, lasers, and wind. Karna was slinging around a lot of that around, allowing Sieg to absorb mana at an incredible rate that surpasses the Heroic Spirit Siegfried. This let's him repeatedly fire off Balmung without stopping.

In addition, in the novel, Vasavi Shakti broke Balmung due to its overwhelming might. Akhilleus Kosmos only blocked Vasavi Shakti due to its unique conceptual nature, since a "World without Gods" was still possible.

So it's plot armor after all ..... how to say this, this spin-off seems to be easier on the main characters with the power-ups and plot armor

Imagine if they give Shirou\Archer the ability to trace divine objects without much trouble that will be too broken but F\SN never did that

@ZERO

Less plot armor and more Karna's unwavering sense of heroism and fairness. There's a reason why he's so popular.

Fate Prisma Illya actually allowed an alternate version of Shirou to project Divine Constructs from Gil's GoB, albeit hollow replicas, while being supercharged by the mana of his adoptive younger sister, who was a Holy Grail vessel. Even so, this version of Kid Gil was impressed by the feat. In addition, Illya + Chloe were able to trace a perfect replica of Excalibur whilst fighting Saber Alter due to being overcharged with the mana of being a Holy Grail Vessel.

I actually thought he's more of Arrogant type but lol

Yeah he did but they are still hollow replicas, I am talking about bullshit on the level where he can trace true divine projects and very close to the real thing, like imagine if he can trace Excalibur casually like he do in some games lel

Anyway I am almost done with the anime, I will leave review once I am done

Archer can only project it in the Moon Cell but even then it's a budget version that is pretty crap when compared to the real deal.

@Reppu he didn't break the sword it just easily broke through the beam.

@Ram

Thanks for the clarification. I was making an assumption off a Type-Moon Wiki description I suppose.

And yeah, Archer can project a budget version of Excalibur, but as stated it pales in comparison to the original's might, to the point that the title of this projection is, "The Forever Distant Golden Sword".

@Zero

I actually thought that too since he's second only to Gil (Not counting Enkidu ovo)

So imagine my surprise when I found out he's as OP as he is AND he's humble af.

Well I am finally done with the anime

Not the best fate spin-off I watched I must say definitely not on that F\Z level for example but It was enjoyable

There were too many characters and too little screen time to cover them all thus I ended up barely caring about 90% of them and none of the deaths impacted me in any way

The MC was very Bland and boring, to say the least, and his romance with Jeane only came in the last few episode thus making the romance shitty "yet again" but it was never the focus of the show so I won't complain that much

The battles felt all over the place and there was little to no planning in most of them just flash swords fights

While Jeane was waifu her overall role was disappointing and she didn't win any battle and they screw her role in the end just to give Sige some more screen time

Also that ending is total rip off of F\SN Realta Nua true ending lol

That being said I like some of the fights and the idea of 14 servants fighting was something fun I always thought of it back when I watched F\SN for the first time

6\10

@Ram

Well,about 3rd tail Tamamo vs Gil,there is Ea and Enkidu,so even with her superior stats (7 A rank servant vs 5 servant by fire power),Tamamo can't obliterate him so easily.Also this is make me curious,if normal Tamamo have inferior stats,what the stats rank she have in her 3rd tail?

Also,can you give us Nitocris entry Ram?

Also again,is the Shinji facetank the joke or what!!?

@Repp

Don't take the TYPE-MOON wiki so easily,they give us the wrong/misconception fact.

@Aizen @Monarch @Cross

Well,i can't find any of Drake attractive design,she's kinda bland and fanservice-ly (altough not too far like.....Shuten) so nope,the boobs will not affect me so easily,but her role is cool too,thats the fact i like from Drake.

Yeah,but if the sexy part is removed and leave the badass part,then she gets 10/10 for me hahaha XD.I'm more interested with the handsome (ikemen material) and badass girl (no fanservice!!).

Here's Nito's entry minus stuff like Name, Class, Gender, Personality, Character connections and etc because of how long it is. Here's the entire Nito entry if you want to read it: Full Nitocris entry.

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A Creates a "Workshop" that is an advantageous position to oneself as a magus. Because she possesses A Rank in this, it is possible to create a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop".

Item Construction: B+

To be able to produce devices that carries magical energy. Nitocris is restricted to only be able to produce devices related to Egyptian magecraft. Many tools and devices manufactured with modern magecraft, such as golems, homunculi, miracle drugs, etc., are objects that even resembles the ones in Egyptian magecraft, but the ones in Egyptian magecraft are also by far more specialized in its versatility, and the color of its magic are darker. Because of this Skill, the tools and items created by Nitocris always have holy inscriptions engraved on them.

Divinity: B

To be endowed with Divine Spirit aptitude. The Pharaoh is the ruler that reigns over the people of ancient Egypt on the land they govern, while simultaneously, it is a person who reaches for godhood. That being the case, they exist as a god more than as a ruler.

Personal Skills

Egyptian Magecraft: A

Denotes one's ownership of the Magic Crest of ancient Egypt. The owner of this Skill is given a plus modifier towards checks related to necromancy magecraft.

High-Speed Divine Words: B

The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, High-Thaumaturgy can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Affection of Horus: B*

A Pharaoh's Divinity changes in accordance to the era, etc., but she is regarded as a child of the Sky God Horus, as well as his incarnation.

• Description for this Skill was originally part of Divinity in her game profile.

Noble Phantasm

Anpu Neb Ta Djeser: Nether Mirror Thesaurus Rank: B+ Type: Anti-Army Range: 1~40 Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people A mirror that projects things that do not exist in reality. It does not function as an optical mirror. What is reflected is nothing but a grotesque and dreadful darkness that is constantly repulsive. Nitocris describes this as a mirror that reflects the netherworld, or maybe, the figure of a spiritual world of darkness, but the details are unknown. Whether it is indeed the extension of the dark abyss of the netherworld, or a demonic prison manufactured by the ancient Egyptian gods, or nothing more than something forming due to the magical power welling up inside of her, what spectacle really exists on the opposite side of the mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back