• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

All souls come from Akasha and when the person dies properly the soul goes back to Akasha and gets absorbed?

Monarch Laciel said:
Question:

All souls come from Akasha and when the person dies properly the soul goes back to Akasha and gets absorbed?

supposedly, but there are exceptions to the rule, mainly afterlives like Avalon.

and you can temporarily summon the soul of someone who has already died, for some reason, but that happened not long after the actual death

"Battle Continuation: A+
The ability for the continuation of combat. Combat is possible even after receiving a decisive fatal wound, even if her head is decapitated, as it is based on the folklore where she attacked Minamoto no Raikou."

given that Shuten can fight after decapitation, i think Alkeides should also get this mention given that his rank is the same.

also, i said a few months back that king hassan is probably going to be revealed to be some immortal entity like Scathach or Ciel due to nasuverse lore aspects and the more we know about battle continuation levels below EX rank, the more i feel i got this deduction right

Monarch Laciel said:
Question:

Pretty sure every person that dies goes to the Saṃsāra. The only exceptions are Heroic Spirits, Merlin whos is trapped at Avalon, and ofc those like Tiamat and probably the rest of gods.

So I finally got the chance to play FSN VN, I downloaded the game while back but just now I got to play it

I must say I never knew mitsuzuri and Rin were friends 0___0 this aspect was never shown in any adaption I saw for the game

I will play Fate because of my love Saber and HF because I know shit about this route, I think of skipping UBW tho

@ZERO

I don't know if that's the case in the version you're playing, but I was under the impression that you had to play through Fate and UBW to unlock HF.

ZERO7772 said:
I think of skipping UBW tho

if you skip out on best girlfriend Rin (via the admission of both Nasu and Urobuchi, as well as any standards of healthy and mutual profiting relationships), your life will be dimmer than the light attempting to penetrate the clouds of killer smog in london in the 18th century

You think I give a damn about what Nasu says? I already watched both the movie and anime not long ago, I had enough of UBW

Originally I only wanted to play the HF because I have no background what so ever about it but my love for Arturia proved too strong for me to skip Fate route kek

i was hoping for an araya souren final boss, or a zerker lio shirazumi.

if i don't get void shiki (i wont i already know), at least give me fujino

So I'm just going to propose something crazy:

1-C Akasha

Michael Roa's soul - passes through Akasha while maintaining itself -> 1-C soul resist?

Dante Avenger's MCM - burns Roa's soul -> 1-C soul fire?

Monarch Laciel said:
1-C Akasha

Michael Roa's soul - passes through Akasha while maintaining itself -> 1-C soul resist?

well then...

your mind is going to fry when i told you that basically every Sorcerer/True Magic user that has ever existed, acording to Aoko, either currently resides inside akasha (but obviously not as a soul) or that they went BEYOND akasha (cant remember which version is true at the moment)

Monarch Laciel said:
1-C Akasha

still crazier than my Servant lightspeed combat speed proposal that i am going to do in the next few days

Translation not by me

ÒÇîYuishiki: Mystic Eyes of DistortionÒÇì Rank: EX Classification: Anti-World Range: 1-9999

Yuishiki: Waikyoku no Magan.

A nostalgic summer defeat(ÚÖìÒéïÒÇéÒÇéÒÇéÒü« kudaru no (omitted subject), "one who was defeated"? Not sure about this one.) By way of concurrent activation to Clairvoyance , (makes use of) a visual field in excess of the visual field of humans -- ÒÇîvisually confirmingÒÇìa target by use of the overlooking perspective that is the perspective of god (plurality unclear), an ultra-long-distance physical collapse (rendered by) twisting distortion. The pain that sealed it has drawn a spiral and burst free. --- A collapse like that girl who broke down crying.

@Omahari

Her Mystic Eyes of Distortion shoot out spirals that twist everything material they come into contact with.

That's why she's classed as Archer rather than Caster (she has no formal experience using magecraft or manipulating magical energy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back