• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I woke up and saw a new banner in GO. Rolled once, got Arjuna.

Tfw I don't even like those Indian dudes, but addiction is too strong.

I need to catch up lol i just starts so RIP (though i did get my ancestor so we'll fail together i guess...)

Any SSR servant is cool tbh, after I lost my old account the first SSR I got was Drake, I didn't really like her and didn't try to get her either I rolled her from summoning ticket, despite all this, I REALLY like her now, heck she proves more useful than Mordred most of the time

I wish I can get my love Artoria tho <\3

I think 2 months ago they held event for granted SSR for every 10 roles, sadly I didn't have enough SQ back then and it's during my old account anyway

@ZERO: If i had anymore money on me at the time, i would have risked it to do the 10 roles thing.

But...y'know....life on money problems at the time xD

CrossverseCrisis said:
I tried to get Arjuna or any SSR. Just got two servants i already got.

FML on my Luck.
I burned like 7 servants in the past 2 days because all I get is 3stars servents I already have

I actually do the same thing but also because doing that actually gets me MP's faster than just doing the daily quests.

Which with that i can actually gain more MP's than the 30 you'd normally gain from them. So i could like 40+ MP's in a day or two on top of those from the friend gacha summons (provided i get the 3-stars in them at least).

i am trying to catch up in story as fast as possible. I just got to okeanas. btw anyone know the absoulte best formation for Saber Wars? I might whale for MHX

@Cross.: Yup. Finally gonna get info from stuff in Camelot to the end of part 1 FGO.

Also thanks for sharing a translation for the section 2 of the prologue.

Oh that's what it's about on there too?

And np. I'm kind of hoping that what happens doesn't exactly mess up my flow of events i'm doing for my FGO fic. Since i'm still at the prologue of Part 1 (the "initial" main story of FGO, basically). Things like one of the masters having a Lancer of high agility makes me kind of concern since that sounds like Cu Chalainn shit right there...someone that i'm already plan on having used at the beginning for some things. Long story there.

Let the new years give....US LUCK.

I know what i'm going to be doing, and thats getting those Atk and HP boosts for Herc's and others. Mash may need those too...perhaps...

I swear there no time when I try to get SSR and I got it, they ALWAYS comes when you don't expect them .....

Like you can spend 40-50 SQ trying to get one of them but they don,t come out ... come sometime later and do random roll you expect nothing from and SSR pop's up

The game is fuckd up lol

Some Grand Order Mats stuff. Info is from You, Mizukume, rxrx and other members at BL.

Ozy Sun Boat is an A+ anti-army np. Sphinx is A rank anti-army np

Isthar actually warps to the Age of Gods sky and shoots that Venus at you. Her second NP is the Bull of Heaven which is an A+ anti-army NP.

Goetia's Nega-something cancels the NP of every Servant, whether it's by negating it or absorbing it. There's only one exception to this and because of this "exception" the skill rank of Nega-something decreases drastically.

Goetia's Ind manifestation is rank A. Same effect as Tiamat's. Also, those with this skill are unaffected by the singularities created from the incineration of Human Order.

Tiamat's Nega-Genesis nullifies NPs of servants from correct human history.

Merlin's Class is Grand Caster the same as Solomon. He was originally an adolescent stage Higher-Order being that is the enemy of humanity, so something like a beast.

Where does it state that Goetia's IM has the same effect as Tiamat's? As far as i'm concerned, it only mention that his IM is A ranked (just like Merlin and Kiara) but there's no specific mention about it having the same effect as Tiamat's and some blurbs about those with it aren't affected by the incineration (which explain why Merlin was k)

Certaintly not BL. Just checked it earlier, the one that brought it up were Mizukume and You and they didn't said anything about Goetia's IM other than what have been said here. Wherever you read it most likely was from Reddit

In hindsight, Shuten got a description on her NP (the poison one) and a new one altogether (bone stuff)

I just checked, Mizukume said it on reddit.

"Goetia's Ind manifestation is rank A. Same effect as Tiamat's. In addition to those haxes, those with this skill are unaffected by the singularities created from the incineration of Human Order."

I mean, when two characters have the exact same skill at the exact same rank, why would it be different?

Anyway, some more info:

Ishtar's Bull of Heaven NP is named Gugalanna Strike.

Shuten has a second NP that lets her remove the target's bones without shedding blood.

Tiamat's Nega-Genesis only works against Servants of the Man and Star Attributes. So we finally know what "correct human history" is supposed to be. It would be pretty hard to apply this to VS matches though.

Demon Pillars are made of people. On mobile, so can't post pics, sorry.

Cleo's NP deals AoE fire damage, but she doesn't have Riding and can't ride it, so she takes damage too. Damage scales with Divinity.

Apparently Tiamat was holding back 90% of her power until the very end.

Tiamat doesn't have a Noble Phantasm and i'm salty about it.

I might post more stuff later, but don't count on it. Persona 5 is stealing all of my time right now.

@Ram

Last I recall, Ishtar had trouble summoning Gugalanna as her second Noble Phantasm due to it running off to be in Fate/Strange Fake.

Hence why she started the Dead Heat Summer Race to form a second one until it was piledrived to death by Lucha Goddess.

Multitude of Colors - Providential Oni Poison

It is originally the poisonous sake drank by Shuten-douji because of Minamoto no Raikou and the Four Heavenly Kings. Now that she became a Heroic Spirit, this poisoned sake has sublimated into the general existence of Shuten-douji. The "sake's" single purpose to her is to pollute the surroundings with its poison at once. By manipulating its concentration, she can bestow every bad status aliment. As for its concentration, it decomposes all of the living body, leaving nothing but a few bones behind. The gourd carried in a pouch is said to be a cage to lock up her spoils, fascinating Shuten-douji, and also, it is a weapon that can turn into a sword, held with the mouth of the gourd.

Bone Collector: Riot of Flowers* (Nicknamed)

• Riot of Flowers is the commonly known phrase Hyakka Ryouran
An ability she possesses naturally, or a super-high grade** special move. She literally "debones" the opponent. She extracts the bones without spilling blood----if she does not make a mistake in the location of the attack, the opponent will immediately die. Whether it's inherited from her father who is worthy to be a malevolent god, or whether it's inherited from her cannibalistic mother, or if it's an ability that originated from Shuten-douji herself, it is unclear. Now that she exists as a Heroic Spirit, this ability or technique has been converted into an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm. The purpose of doing this isn't always to kill the opponent, but if she feels like doing it, this operates as a Noble Phantasm with an exceedingly high probability for instant death.

Piedra Del Sol is an EX-Rank Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. Nothing special besides a lot of fire :/

Also according to You, apparently Merlin doesn't use Excalibur, instead the thing he uses might be a Caliburn-like sword he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back