• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it helps that Drakes an older woman too. And Fate really got some fine examples in the verse here amongst others. xD

There's Lancetoria, there's Scathach, Xuanzang, Mata Hari, Tomoe Gozen...yeeeup~

How has Saber Wars been treating everyone? I'm happy because I rolled Umu Saber, but was anyone lucky enough to roll MHX?

@Ram

What party do you use for MHZ? I was thinking of trying it, but I was busy farming Scathach.

I use My 100 Okita with a MLB Purely Bloom and my entire backline has the attack buff CE. She pretty much one shots MHZ with a NP brave chain with Artorias' Charisma buff, the Chaldea battle uniform buff and Ceasar's charism buff and tactics buff.

My party is Okita with MLB Purely bloom, Artoria with team dmg CE, My friends Artoria with MLB dmg CE, my backline is Lily with dmg CE and Ceasar and Siegfried.

It usually takes around 8 turns to beat it. Depending on RNG because if Okita doesn't crit she won't one shot MHZ.

So currently I'm making a profile for ROMA.

Any idea how strong he should be? I know he gets beaten by living Nero and Mashu in the Septem Singularity, but he's the eldest Roman servant and so powerful and charismatic that even Nero's confidence broke when looking upon him.

Should we rate him above Caesar as a result?

There's also the fact that his Noble Phantasm, Magna Voluisse Magnum, is regarded as the "Spear of the Beginning" that acts as the opposite of Rhongomyniad's "Spear of the End" in Lancer Artoria's interlude, where Romulus crosses spears with Lancer Artoria herself and she struggles against him. Where should we rate it at?

At least 7-A, likely much higher with Magna Voluisse Magnum seems fine to me

Uhh if we know that it's the spear of the ends counterpart shouldn't we give it the 6-B, likely higher rating? We haven't seen it in action sure if we know it's the polar opposite

Well,the septem ROMA is kinda suck due of plot,but yeah he's at least above caesar.

About MVM,whats the power of Rhon in interlude,if the several restraints is released,then maybe it will be equal,if not i'm fine with at least 7-A,likely much higher or at least low 6-C is fine too.

Oh yeah Repp,after done with ROMA,which another servant do you want to create their profile? Nitocris plz....

@Reppu scale him to other Top Servants like Karna, Artoria etc. Magna should be At least 7-A likely much higher because it's the spear of the beginning and should be comparable to Rhon as its opposite.

@Shiro

Feats > Ratings.

Romulus only has B-Rank Strength, but Artoria Lancer was unable to overpower him nor was her spear able to pierce through his.

(I mean A++ is hella strong but against something is literally the age of the gods itself is a no no, it's like the scene Excalibur against the destructive torrents of wind of Enuma Elish)

Romulus is at least as strong as Lancer Artoria. His NP is literally the Spear of the Beginning which is a basically a weaponized version of Rome's past, present and future. Hell, he nerfs himself since he uses IP to seal his high Divinity.

BTW,i realize that Raikou father Gouzou Tennou is indra,and indra is Arjuna father so....

Both Raikou and Arjuna are brother sister?

Anyway finallly maxed out all of Sheba skill,thats require so much grinding.....

Why was Excalibur removed from Merlin's profile?

He's clearly wielding Excalibur, not a "Caliburn-like sword".

Even if the Materials say that he's not wielding Excalibur, it contradicts what's shown in the actual game. We need to take Word of God statements with a grain of salt when they don't match up with the actual canon.

Reppuzan said:
Why was Excalibur removed from Merlin's profile?

He's clearly wielding Excalibur, not a "Caliburn-like sword".

Even if the Materials say that he's not wielding Excalibur, it contradicts what's shown in the actual game. We need to take Word of God statements with a grain of salt when they don't match up with the actual canon.
Um, the Materials are all written by Nasu and co, so they are canon as much as all the Stay Night Servant sheets, Apocrypha Materials (including Servant sheets), etc. I don't get why you're focusing so much on the visuals when they're just there most of the time to look fancy. The Mats tell us exactly what happens when said NP is used, so use that instead of relying on visuals which can be misunderstood.

They clearly say it is not Excalibur. Mats is canon information, even if it looks like Excalibur, Mats contradicts it and nothing else suggests he wields Excalibur other than the fact that the Sword looks like Excalibur.

where's the material book ref(or atleast pic)?

what if its like this excalibur is thrown at the lake, the moment excalibur is returned to the lake, it is returned to Avalon, whereas Merlin is held prisoned, Merlin found Exalibur or knew Excalibur was going to be there— time skip, Childhood's End, Merlin arrived to help Gudao(or Gudako) and Mash(plus servants)

"He's a Caster, but he fights using a sword too. Or rather, he thoughtlessly put up a Caliburn-like sword. "

From his entry in Mays IV when talking about his ingame role.

@Ram

But he's still wielding Excalibur. You can reference all the in-game scans you like, it's Excalibur.

That's like saying Arturia is wielding Caliburn in Fate/Zero because Nasu said so.

The materials is canon information written by all the Type-Moon writers to explain characters, abilities, etc in depth. It's not the same as Nasu doing troll answers during interviews. Even if it looks like Excalibur they never say it is Excalibur and explicitly say it's a Caliburn-like Sword.

Man looking at those statuses Arthur Pendragon is beast 0_0 his Excalibur is EX level so that means he's version is the stronger than the one Arutoria have?

Also I thought Saber Alter and Jeane Alter are around the same level but lol no look like Saber alter >> Jeane Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back