• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, quick question, is the Mona Lisa CE worth it?

a 2-10% bonus isn't a whole lot. An extra 24,000-144000 per 40 AP run won't be filling the bank any time soon.

I'm thinking of just buying up all the Fous in the store for Okita-san and everyone. What do you think?

You can get fous from events and the FP gacha. Mona Lisa is better. Every little bit of QP helps once you start leveling SSR skills.

Also, Mona Lisa stacks, so if you have your own LB Mona Lisa and pick a support LB Mona Lisa, it goes up to 20%, which helps a lot.

Hooo....

Edit: All: Is any of these new stuff worth putting in on the mentioned/relevant pages or should we wait until more are posted here?

Does anyone want Shuten-Douji's profile?

Otherwise I'll probably end up making it.

Piedra Del Sol translation by Clyton

The trump card of Quetzalcoatl. The megalith of the ancient Aztecs. The Aztec calendar said to show all the world's past and present. This megalith with a 3.75-meter diameter appears overhead, this being a "gate", and it drags out a portion of her Authority because of Quetzalcoatl being the great foundation of this very activity. Intense solar winds rampage over a vast range, and it will certainly be reflected as god's majesty itself.

Also King Hassan isn't in this Mats...WHY!

I'm gonna jinx myself at this rate while waiting for a render of him.

They should have still added KH cause he has an appearance in Camelot and is a crucial part in the Babylonia final fight. We still don't know his Zabaniya

Merlin also came later...

Both Merlin and KH appeared as playable servants, yet only Merlin appears in the mats...

Shame on you DW! Shame on your cow.

@Kami

I can do the Merlin Render since the current one is pretty sloppy looking nowadays.

Merlin came during Salomon, which is where the mats go up to this time. KH was right after New Year's. I also wish they had included him, though.

Come to think of it, should Guda-kun/Gudako get a profile?

I know they don't have a whole lot of feats, but given how important they are to the plot and how they can provide significant bonuses to them, they're far from helpless.

@Zero

Arturia was stated to have pulled Caliburn at age 14, but never aged for the next ten years until the fall of Camelot.

@Ram

I would just chock that up to inconsistency.

It makes zero sense that Saber Lancelot's Noble Phantasm would be lower ranked than Berserkelot's Noble Phantasm given that this is supposed to be Lancelot in his prime.

I don't know. There might be an explanation for it.

His knight of the lake skill gives him a temporary + modifier to one stat. He also still has his protection from fairies.

Reppuzan said:
@Zero

Arturia was stated to have pulled Caliburn at age 14, but never aged for the next ten years until the fall of Camelot.
So Artoria was romancing underage kid in FSN ....

Shame on her ~

One of Sad bird's skill practically make him perma-sad it seems. While the other one is literally a weakness to poison. His NP is neat though

@Ram

Ah...

I was wondering what Tristan's skills did. And yeah, a weakness to poison is a given since he was killed by it in life.

Translated by Clyton.

Tristan

Unblessed Birth: B

To be born with a sad fate. Because of that birth, lamentation follows him around, and Tristan was called the Child of Sadness. Adds a bonus to his performance of musical instruments due to his singing voice that is filled with sadness.

Admonishment to the King of Knights: B

"The King does not understand the hearts of men----"

The decisive trauma carved into the King of Knights. Regarding the legend, it is a sad admonition similar to having one's heart gouged out, but the Knights of the Round Table summoned as Servants unanimously informed the King as such: "Nay, we do not know what is your greatest failure."

As for the person himself, regarding the last words he left behind, because the remark was too cruel, he is leaning against a state of extreme remorse.

Weakness (Poison): D

Regarding his legend, he was weakened by poison on countless occasions that drove him onto the verge of death, so his resistance to poison is lowered to some extent.

Failnaught: Fantasia of Lamentation

Tristan's bow was called a "bow that always hit its target"… but the form of this Noble Phantasm is nothing but a mere "string". He used his favorite harp string, and he flicks off the air by shaking this string, firing what should be called a vacuum arrow. Because of the velocity of the arrow, the bow's angle adjustment, and above all, the loading speed of its arrows are all unusual, it is almost impossible to avoid the entire bullet, no matter how fast the hero that excels in speed. It seems that the only ways for one to oppose this is by jumping dimensions, move one's body outside of its range, and so forth.

For the different ways to use this string, he can take up tactics such as tearing up, slicing up and tying down the opponent. Furthermore, if there is a location that is an obstacle, such as a forest, etc., he can insert traps like "foot entanglements (snares)", and so forth. The instant a foot takes one step onto the mysterious vacuum trap that was laying there, the enemy floats into midair and is chopped up to pieces. How scary.

Take your time, man. After all...it is only a matter of time before we got the (mostly notable) Knights of Round up here~

Say, do you guys have links to FGO Material scans? I was up last night making renders, so I can make more.

I have Mats I and I think I can get Mats II.

I found Mats III before but I can't find it.

I would really like Mats IV if you can find scans so we can start making more profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back