• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppu, check out those renders of Cu Alter, Dantes and Billy, there are some blank spaces here and there.

I wish I could say it's good to be back but I won't be back until the 4th :( hi guys! And I NEED KARNA! :(

Burned all my quartz trying to get Mordred but ended up getting Jack which is nice :D

@Aizen

Also, congrats on Jack.

I tried rolling for Karna, got Carmilla, gonna save my Quartz for the Limited Servants though.

Thanks m8 :D The NSA said if I'm good I'll be out in 5-10 years!

I tried the saving quartz tactic and it takes so long so I've decided if there's a servant I want I'm resorting to $$$ til I get them. Cuz they're worth it! (Looking at you JAlter and King Hassan, and Hero of Charity Karna himself of course)

@Aizen

I don't have the cash for that.

Well, I might have the cash for that, but there's no way I'm spending $60 on a mobile game.

Reppuzan said:
Does anyone want Shuten-Douji's profile?
Otherwise I'll probably end up making it.

YES REPP!! I REALLY WANT IT!!

Anyway for the Mats IV,i realized that Tiamat now is become more OP,you guys know the chain in Tiamat leg in her femme fatale/brain form? it said Tiamat restrained herself due of her love agaisnt humanity,sure she hate them because they abandoned her,but she still love them as her child.

That chain is also clasificied as skill named "Self-Sealing C+++",it cause her toconflicted her feeling and make her feel a pain alot.Even we after we kill the brain and cause her goes rampage across the land the effect still active and raise her damage per turn to 90%.BEST MOM CONFIRMED!SUCK THAT RAIKOU HAHAHA XD!!

And it said Tiamat is holding back agaisnt us in Babylonia...........now she get very difficult to added in VS debate.....

Also Ram,is there any indication/possibility about Berserker Shuten in the Mats?

Tiamat holding herself back was kinda obvious back in Babylon even before the mats came out though. The mats just give some more detail on some stuff like the self seal. Aside from that, it's already apparent even without the mats

@Repp

• Gulp* The meaning of "i'm gonna talk yours ears out otherwise".......? (^ ^')
@Fabta

Huh,i don't know that she holding back was mentioned before the mats release,maybe my memory is blurry....how silly me...

@Edit for Repp

I just realize that you want me to create Shuten profile..............

nononononono.....i even can't create my own profile and get blocked for one month if i forced it too far........

Sorry Repp giving you false promise......

Many people miss that since most people can't moonrunes. But even then it's still somewhat obvious that she's holding back even without the capability to moonrunes if you pay enough attention

People getting surprise over the fact that the mats said Tiamat was holding back even when the game itself has already shown it to be the case is beyond me

@Velor

I don't mind, but I was just worried that the profile was going to turn out bad.

If you don't feel confident, that's totally fine, I was just wondering if anyone really wanted it or not so I could make it without making anyone disappointed.

@Repp

My apologize,this is my own fault that i misunderstood your commen,how silly me......XP

Also plz not Velor because Velor=Egg (IYKWIM).

I wouldn't even say Island level because not every NP is damage based.

Also Mat 4 shows that Xuanzang has an EX ranked NP that has to do something with her name after she achieved buddhahood.

Also there's this.

???: ......To all. We are, speaking to all of Humanity. This planet as of now, will be reborn anew. Humanity's civilization was not correct. Our growth was not right. As such, I have judged. All of humanity's history up till now - a rebellion to humanity's overflowing history. Once more, the world will be filled with Mystery beyond that of humans. This planet will reclaim the Age of the Gods. For that reason, gods have descended from a faraway Sky. With seven seeds, they will select new leaders. The new leaders will recreate this planet. The most 'Strange and curious Leader' will overwrite this world. In this battle, the lifeforms in humanity's overflowing history cannot participate, and have no seat as spectators. The root of Fiction has fallen . The tree of creation fills the land. Now, all activities of Old Humanity will be frozen. Your crimes, they will be properly ended with this treatment. Humanity's overflowing history, ends as of 2017. My name is Vodheim. Kirishtaria Vodheim. Representing the 7 Crypters, to the survivors of Chaldea - no. To those of the last numbers of Old Humanity. -The history of this planet, we will continue it.

Types incoming maybe?

ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæþ¼¼2Úâ¿CM Fate Grand Orderþ¼¼õ║îÚâ¿CM Òé│Òé╣ÒâóÒé╣ ÒéñÒâ│Òé Òâ¡Òé╣ÒâêÒâÖÒâ½Òâê
ÒÇÉFGOÒÇæþ¼¼2Úâ¿CM Fate Grand Orderþ¼¼õ║îÚâ¿CM Òé│Òé╣ÒâóÒé╣ ÒéñÒâ│Òé Òâ¡Òé╣ÒâêÒâÖÒâ½Òâê

FGO 2 new PV. I wonder who was the voice at the end.

Charlemagne is in and they're probably saving Roland for FGO, so Astolfo was a given.

Personally, i didn't want Scathach. She's just Cu but with more spears. Unless she uses a ton of magic in her attacks, in which case i'd be fine with her, but i don't think that's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back