• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry what I meant was he isn't good at flexing ƒñÀ ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

And I got a personal bias against him so I'll take shots at him every chance I get ahah. But you right lad

My heart is PUMPIN. Y E E T.

I think I'm going for the paid Gacha. 5 of the 9 i'd love to get my hands on. If I get one of the other 4 at least I have you guys to comfort me right?

EDIT: Tickets and Quarts are now in full savings mode. I had a moment of vulnerability because I was desperate for a good Saber but NO MORE! I WILL NOT FALTER! DEMACIAAAAAAAAAA!

@Reppu I was planning on doing that as well but then I remembered that I was supposed to save for Ozy.

@Cross You will get 10 quartz. So you get 3 more rolls. One of them might give you Shishou. You just need to believe in the Heart of the Gacha.

@Ram we're actually getting 22 quarts. Day 2 Login bonus.

and hey, the servants are introduced via class cards so it's not wrong to say "Believe in the heart of the cards!"

@Kami

Yup.

As a canadian it saddens me that I need a 75 or 100 dollar card to be able to partake in the paid Gacha lmao. Lord have mercy.

I would go for Scathach but. I won't for the same reason I ain't pulling for Karna... I have Cu therefore I don't need another Lancer xD saving up for waifus

Jeanne, Waver, Okita, and Drake. I'd say it's pretty good If I have a chance to pull one of these fine servants.

Although yea no Mordred is a bummer ;( I'm sure we'll get another come new years though :D

@Sage

Tis' my job.

I want to do Suzuka next, but I have no idea how to deal with her Sanzendaisensekai Noble Phantasm since she's never shown to use it in combat.

It supposedly creates countless parallel worlds and allows her to look through all of them to predict her opponent's next move, with BB of all people comparing Suzuka's calculation speed to the Moon Cell's, if not exceeding it.

What should we do with this?

The problem with that NP is that Suzuka herself never explains to what extent she can use it though we know that using it with Blessing of Wisdom she rivals the Moon Cell in calculating and processing speed. I guess it projects the countless stacked worlds and possibilities within the sword that can occur and she narrows down to the one showing her opponent's next move but that's just guess work on my part.

We know prolonged use of it can strip her of what qualifies her as a Heroic Spirit but that in itself does not clarify that she'll lose her powers though in Servant form it would affect her since her container derives powers from her HS self.

I guess you can make a note saying the only known applicable way she uses it is to boost her thinking and processing capacity when in combination with Blessing of Wisdom. And that the worlds are only within her sword(from how it is described that's the mental image I get).

Let's see what the others think when they come online.

@Repp

Yay!! thanks for create my waifu TOOmoe.

For Suzuka,do you have reddit account,if yes you can goes to grand order reddit and contact r/WaifuHunter,he's really know about japanese servant role (especially Tamamo).

@Velox

Well, I have the translations. The problem is that I have no idea how to handle her Sanzendaisensekai Noble Phantasm, since it would land her in the same tier as the Moon Cell as it creates countless parallel worlds inside the blade. But she never uses this as an energy attack, only using it to perform high-speed calculations that allow her to see every possible outcome.

@Repp

then focus with another servant profile like Danzo and Scheherazade now,while you can thinking about sanzen daisen sekai later.But if you ask me i will recognize sanzen daisen sekai as reality warper.

Wouldn't it just be a really unorthodox method of Clarivoyance/Precog?

It sounds like SNI just with extra steps. (to an extent)

That's the problem with that NP, it's a form of reality warping and clairvoyance with added manipulations and if added to her profile then it will be a focal point in her debates even though she has not shown how she exactly uses it.

@KamiYasha

But it will take a long time for fox tail info,but for next databook (FGO material 4) i agree (what time FGO mats 3 come ?)

Aizenishere said:
It was a response to what slayer said but I guess also to you "Gil but with RW" ... Why can;t Gil be Gil with RW ;( HUH

Calm down,Gil is already OP without reality warper and he's has reality warping slayer Ea! need i say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back