• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ram

I swear to god if he isn't summonable...

Also, is it weird that I also want to summon Fergus Lily (yes I'm continuing this)?

I'm going to jump off a cliff if he is used as bait before the Apocrypha event. Since I will probably use up my entire Achilles fund.

I really want Ko Fergus as well, his NP looks much cooler than his Adult Self.

So many things happening and still no international release, or Saber Diarmuid.

Being Lancer is surely suffering.

@Ram

Funny, I was just reading a fic about Pseudo-Servant Muramasa-Shirou.

Who's dominant? Shirou or Muramasa?

I think it's Muramasa that's dominant since he introduces himself as Muramasa unlike say Waver who is like "Yeah I'm just Waver with servant powers", it also makes much more sense in the context of the story to have Muramasa incontrol. But Idunno I should probably ask the BL people.

Their blades clash, their power and skill are equal.
Both swords transcend time and space, yet their existence and concept are the exact opposite.

Ten of thousands, hundreds of millions of "possibilities" exist. Verify them all, crush them all, stop them all. A "finite" sword that strives to reach a single "correct answer". Until there is nothing left, cut everything until only "something" remains. That is Musashi's "zero". A sword that establishes a "conclusion" that not even the gods can escape from.

A sword of infinity that leads to multiplicity. A way to acknowledge "multiple possibilities". An "infinite" sword that gives birth to several "correct answers". That is Kojiro's "Tsubame Gaeshi". A sword that creates a "future" that not even the gods can escape from.

An infinite place. Or perhaps, an empty place. There is no time. There is no space. There is no karma. There is no good or evil. A situation only those two who put their very souls into their blades can reach.

Kojiro: MUSASHI! Musashi: KOJIRO!

A single hit. Simultaneously, both of them surpass infinity. Both of them would continue to try to kill each other. Over and over, for all of eternity.

This is not the real world, this moment will never be recorded or stopped for anyone. This place lies between the real world and the world of dreams. An impossible place where infinity and zero can intersect. But. But. There is... one more person watching them.

You are here.

You can see it. A miraculous sword fight that is supposed to go on forever, never reaching its conclusion. But at the end of the dream there can only be one winner. Who do you see? Which swordsman is standing alive and smiling? Now, say it

With your own eyes, stare at the conclusion.

^Nasu is suppose to be writing FGO part two so all of these EoR chapters are not suppose to be his writing but loads of fans think and speculate he came and wrote/helped write this EoR singularity because of all the hype stuff, Muramasa-Shirou and such.

@Kami, Good going by leaving out the winner since it would be spoilers for those who have not finished it as yet.

Rolled 180 quartz + 10 tickets for Gil and got nothing, so never again. I only spent 60 quartz for Tamamo. Managed to get both her and the 5 star event CE. Next on my plan is 50 tickets for Okita since I don't have a good Saber at all. After that I'm saving for Jalter unless something really peaks my interest, like King Hassan due to his amazing artwork.

I've seen people spending some 150-300 quartz and not getting her. Now they know what I felt when rolling for Gilgamesh.

You didn't add me ovo.

016,977,432 Username: Ivan

I have lvl 80 Heracles with Little Devil CE so you can farm those hard-to-get pumpkin lanterns.

@KamiYasha

Suddenly I'm reminded of the fact that Arjuna's voice actor pulled 5 Merlins in 30 minutes.

Damn voice actors and their luck...

Nobu is not just lucky, he's an uber whale. He has almost every SSR in the game at NP5, the only one confirmed to be lower is Gilgamesh at NP3. And i remember something about him asking to be paid for his VA work in quartz instead of money, but i'm not sure if that was a joke or not.

@Aizen

Dunno if you've added me. I don't remember my ID so I'll post it later.

@J-Man

Thanks for the Little Halloween Devil.

Aizenishere said:
Have I added all you lads yet? :thinking:
Saving for JAlter or Karna. Waifu or Karna.. decisions decisions
Depends on which you like more. Though if gameplay can affect your decision then Jeanne Alter is one of the best Busters in the game while Karna is pretty weak.

@Sage

Sumanai's-san's also pretty weak but he's been carrying me pretty hard thus far along with Heracles. Lancer Dragons stand no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back