• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that still viable? I mean, the date says its 10 months old despite the top of the thread saying it's not outdated.

I believe the dual-boot mode still works, I've a friend who uses it.

Though, i'm not sure about MEmu.

@Gemmy

Though, if you can, it's probably best to look for a way to bypass the region lock in the long term, since game companies tend to patch out Emulators as soon as they can.

@Gemmysaur

Just buy 2gb ram phone next, you can just download it on apkpure. Even though I'm not from NA I can still play it no problem.

Well damn. Dual boot requires partitioning the hard drive turns me off of it. A lot of my files are sensitive and are difficult to back up for me to risk it.

Oh well, official world release it is then.

Does anyone know when they'll change the daily quest format? I've been trying to get Berserker monuments for around a month now to fully ascend Heracles and I got shit. Caster monuments and Assassin monuments when I already have 2 Assassins fully ascended.

Hey Rep, did Slash Emperor legit kill Saturn and Jupiter, or did it just destroy their physical forms (i.e. the big cross and the black mist) but leave them free to return ?

@Monarch

I can't tell you personally since I haven't read Notes, but according to the Type-Moon Wiki, the Types were destroyed by Slash Emperor.

Nasucally speaking. All Slash Emperor did to them was just blowing all their physical masses away. They stop being a threat since "they can be considered no longer here on Earth" since their body is technically gone. But the Types itself isn't really considered "dead." And we can't really confirm whether they really did die or not since they work on a very different rules from Earth's rules but 1 thing for sure is that their bodies aren't around anymore

AFAIK there's no further confirmation as to what will happen to them afterward. Maybe they'll reform their bodies after some time, maybe they'll just respawn in their home planet and come back to Earth again, maybe they stop caring, maybe their conciousness is still around without body to actually do anything to Earth, etc etc

I kinda want to see CA Hassan shouting Allahuakbar for some reason :p Muslim or at least Middle Eastern culture in Nasu seems to have some ridiculous hexes if that one Middle Eastern dude in Case Files is any indication

I don't know how to feel about Pool Archer Arthur having a full-body shot and yet, Saber Arthur does not.

Arthur proto as archer

@Gemmy

I'm pretty sure that's fanart, given that we don't have Pool Archer Arthur in FGO (since it's likely based on Swimsuit Archer Arturia).

Hey it's that chick with the fate hax

Also, that left arm is confusing me. Like, I consciously recognise it is pointing at the screen, but loking at it is weirding me out

That said, moar ethnic diversity please. From smaller countries or something.

Oh, and where are my Archer Herakles, Caster EMIYA, and Saber Diarmuid?

Well, Caladbolg II is the only one he has as such. It'd be nice to see him doing stuff like Durandal arrows, Gae Dearg arrows, etc., I guess? Yeah, meh idea.

Caster Emiya would be worse since he can only do projections and UBW plus I'm pretty sure he will get even worse stats.

I think they just forgot Saber Diarmuid existed tbh. Archer Herc is in F/SF but he turns into Edgy Alcides so I guess that doesn't really count. But seriously though I need Archer Rama with the arrow version of Brahmastra not the sword that turns into destructo disc bullcrap.

Yeah, Caster EMIYA would just be bad. What about Zerkerk EMIYA with body of swords as his noble phantasm?

Oh, and loli Lincoln and Saberface Tudors, some things I read in the reddit link. I hope they don't take away the image we have of Lincoln in any way. That beard, big hat and badass beard is too iconic to take away.

Funny how I had an idea of the Wright Bros being Rider class 6 hours ago, and then that link came out.

Lastly, I want me some of these:

John Wilkes Booth as Assassin

Shaka Zulu as Lancer

Ivan the Terrible as Assassin

Harry Houdini as Caster (It'd be fun if he's annoying because he goes melee and has the Disengage skill)

Gandhi as Ruler

Bruce Lee as Berserker (a bit weird because he's known primarily for his movies and secondary for his phenomenal physicality, but then... Caster of Red happened so...)

Genghis Khan as Saber

Muhammad Dipatuan Kudarat as Saber (especially this last one)

The title of EoR III was released. It's "Subspecies Singularity III: The Stage for the Mountain of Corpses and the River of Blood -- Shimosa-no-Kuni [The Tournament of the Seven Heroic Spirit Blade-Masters]". It's scheduled for mid-October. Which, knowing DW, means it will probably be released on the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back