• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Again with this
This was already debunked in the 2-A buffs long ago

At least read through them instead of saying "oh its wank"

I don't get why Nasuverse gets a lot of flak in comparison to other verses.
Sorry, it wasn't debunked.
What I said was just thrown to the side. I even used explicit statements about infinite possibilities being mentioned, as the OP loved to bring up, yet further down the statements, infinitely growing but finitely number universes were once agai mentioned and outright confirmed.

2-A is indeed bullshit where I stand from, and it feels at times lately people just agree with stuff without actually trying to look more into it.

But the CRT has been done with for a long time, and arguing this goes nowhere unless it is made in a new CRT. Dropping this is for the best. Arguing in any earnest matter about stuff like tier in a discussion thread just feels like a waste of energy.
No, it was debunked

Yeah, he could at least give examples. As I have no memory of 1-C Feats, or even anything being even a trillionth of a percent of such levels of power. Outer Gods seem to also be given some massive levels of wank.

Also, please explain the arguements used to go against established canon.

Zouken, what I said also goes towards you. This is not a CRT, this is a general discussion place. It can be brought up and talked about, but this is no place to discuss heavily about stuff that would do much better in an actual CRT, or in your walls. Otherwise we saturate the place with stuff that doesn't quite belong here.

Yeah, I am still collecting my information for the CRT, need the quotes and scans to put up. And I do admit that I am at fault for posting CRT-related infomration on a Discussion Thread. Sorry about that.

Why does the Nasuverse have to always endure such shit

It's getting annoying

No matter what we claim or what we present, some asshole will go "oh lol WANK"

I don't know about you guys, but it's getting old. Before, anything higher than Large Planet was considered wank. Anything higher than Universe was considered wank. Things change.

If you want to make a CRT on "your stats on Nasuverse are shit!!!! 2-B at MAX only losers", then go. I'm pretty sure that the many, MANY people who all gathered sources and evidences on 2-A will prove you wrong anyways. I know they had to literally search every nook and cranny for it, but LOL IT MUST BE BIASED WANK

It's not like the people who buffed Nasuverse to 2-A were doing it cuz they didn't have evidence. They did. They gathered a bunch of stuff, admins agreed, knowledgeables like Shiro agreed (who might I add made Universe Nasuverse possible in the first place), and the thread went on.

And then only AFTER it was implemented, all these naysayers went ham on the Nasuverse, LITERALLY as soon as the buffs were placed.

You know at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this wikia suddenly put Nasuverse at a maxed out Planet just because Da Vinci said so and all the "universal to multiversal" statements were all just "hax".

I thought this wikia changed when Persona was buffed so I came back after years but it's still the same like my old friend told me. How disappointing. I'm done. Again.

Just to reiterate, I was merely saying I disagree with 2-A but 2-A is what we have right now.

But I wasn't debunked. I did a pretty through explanation of why infinite possibilities was a bust. No tearing down, no stuff, just "we already responded to that".

I don't care what anyone says, I'll call them out for their bullshit if they said my points were actually dealt with. The stats can be what they want, just don't bring lies. That shit infinitely irritates. Is the worst kind of shitty response, so I just told Zephyros to drop it.

Jesus Christ, having different opinions is not hard. Just don't be a bitch about it, and that kinda attitude doesn't help.

Back