• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

Also, as the Foreigner-obsessed fanboy I am, gotta know: how are the Foreigner profiles going? I'm playing a game with my friends irl, kinda like a Vs Battle irl, but things like stomps and speed blitzes aren't rules, so we all try to find characters from fiction that nobody else knows about and stomp everyone else. I'm hoping someone like Abi can help me stomp my friends OvO

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, as the Foreigner-obsessed fanboy I am, gotta know: how are the Foreigner profiles going? I'm playing a game with my friends irl, kinda like a Vs Battle irl, but things like stomps and speed blitzes aren't rules, so we all try to find characters from fiction that nobody else knows about and stomp everyone else. I'm hoping someone like Abi can help me stomp my friends OvO
Reinhard Heydrich, you're welcome

BakiHanma18 said:
Does anyone have any idea what H.P. Lovecraft being Yang is carrying? Haven't been able to find it
Most likely Vthyarilops, The Starfish God, is a tentacled horror similar to a Sun Star, but endowed with branching tentacles, spines, myriads of blue glaring eyes, and gaping-maws.

Good news, I was able to find it. They updated her page on the wiki, and under nicknames (where it usually has there lovecraftian being name), they finally included it.

Apparently she's Cthugha

BakiHanma18 said:
Good news, I was able to find it. They updated her page on the wiki, and under nicknames (where it usually has there lovecraftian being name), they finally included it.

Apparently she's Cthugha
Thats not confirmed yet, and most likely not, Cthugha is a Giant orange fire ball, while in the 3rd ascension is a blue fish and blue fire as well as blue eyes, we know that each 3rd ascension for foreigner is a reference for their original counterpart, Abi with her key, Hokusai with octopus, and Yang is a blue fish

GLHF22 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

Apparently she's Cthugha
Thats not confirmed yet, and most likely not, Cthugha is a Giant orange fire ball, while in the 3rd ascension is a blue fish and blue fire as well as blue eyes, we know that each 3rd ascension for foreigner is a reference for their original counterpart, Abi with her key, Hokusai with octopus, and Yang is a blue fish
So hence Vthyarilops... I get it, makes sense

Indeed fomalhaut star is cthugha, but it also a means chinese's north gate of military camp, but sure it also a hint to cthugha still not confirmed tho.

Then is cthugha but im still thought its weird for cthugha as a blue fish with blue eyes, Vthyarilops is more fits with that appearance.

So... BB resists Plot manip/character manip/mind manip here. I don't know what it is exactly but it's a neat little thing. It's from the Hokusai Trial Quest, by the way!

Screenshot 2020-01-01-12-23-24-92 577bcc70c040536a6d306ef99c704547

Well BB and the Mooncell has a description that seems very similar to being 5D, like when she views time and all possibilities as a flat page of a book so maybe they are equal

Nasuverse is the wanked one, by an insane degree. The only time they even compare is in CCC, and even those in reality woulden't count as equal if not for verse equalization.

Like seriously, I don't even get what you are talking about outside of Kiara and BB.

2-B is the Cap of Nasuverse due to the limited amount of Universes. I don't know where people got 2-A from, and all the statements used are so clearly hyperbole, as there is a canonical reason, repeatedly proven, for a finite multiverse.

Nasu just likes using Mugen in order to show that something is unfathomly great, but it always shows that it is hyperbole, and the statement for infinite possibilities in the Moon Cell isen't even proven, it was explicity stated that it is supposed.

Blazeblue is explicity infinite, and has proof to back it up past a character making a guess that was later proven false. Not only is Blazeblue Infinite, but it contains multiple Higher Realms that each contain Infinite Universes.

So they changed the Macromechanics of the entire multiverse, creating infinite universes solely to destroy them. Becuase that would be required, as Nasuverse is shown to be, through statements, extrapolation, and narration, to be a 2-B Multiverse at its absolute limit.

Zouken said:
Nasuverse is the wanked one, by an insane degree. The only time they even compare is in CCC, and even those in reality woulden't count as equal if not for verse equalization.
Like seriously, I don't even get what you are talking about outside of Kiara and BB.

2-B is the Cap of Nasuverse due to the limited amount of Universes. I don't know where people got 2-A from, and all the statements used are so clearly hyperbole, as there is a canonical reason, repeatedly proven, for a finite multiverse.

Nasu just likes using Mugen in order to show that something is unfathomly great, but it always shows that it is hyperbole, and the statement for infinite possibilities in the Moon Cell isen't even proven, it was explicity stated that it is supposed.

Blazeblue is explicity infinite, and has proof to back it up past a character making a guess that was later proven false. Not only is Blazeblue Infinite, but it contains multiple Higher Realms that each contain Infinite Universes.
>Nasuverse only 2-B

>Nasuverse only 2-B

That is what I am talking about, Nasuverse is 2-B, and the evidence used for 2-A is taking characters guessing, and statements that have come to be shown as false, merely used for hyperbole.

My dude, it's pretty ******* explicit that there are infinite universe in the nasuverse. We are going by the official translation of the shit in Last Encore. Dismissing everything as hyperbole is fun, but its not something every statement based verse hasn't heard a million times before. Go make a CRT to debunk all the points if you want to, but venting into this thread is gonna get you nowhere.

Again with this

This was already debunked in the 2-A buffs long ago

At least read through them instead of saying "oh its wank"

I don't get why Nasuverse gets a lot of flak in comparison to other verses.

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 375/

Mention of infinite parallel worlds.

Gem Sword Zelretch. It's a "miracle" that makes a path in between infinite parallel worlds. That's the sword's only ability. An equipment that creates a small opening too small for humans to pass and looks into another possible world. The dagger has no function to amplify magical energy, nor does it have the power to create energy when swung.

But its sole ability is enough. She merely needs to pull unused magical energy from the next cavern after she uses up the energy in this one.

She can move on to the next one after that. Then next after next after next after next.

There's no end to the parallel worlds. The possibility of opposite mirrors are infinite.

Therefore, limitless. Even if Rin's capacity is only a thousand, it doesn't matter.

>I don't get why Nasuverse gets a lot of flak in comparison to other verses

This is mostly because:

1. Nasus' word usage isn't direct. As seeing, some words have a specific meaning or a special cosmology place in (sekai/world being a known example) so a lot of stuff is "fluf" or "not what it really means"

2.Retcons or contradictions. A lot of it

3.Official TL vs Fan TL. Surprisingly enough, Nasuverse is one of those verses who's official tl is one of the most (as someone who read Nasu works in jp), poor shit, garbage ass and not even worth looking at. Fan TLs are a lot more credible (AKA beast lair). It so blatant it became a running meme in VN community to mock any official tl Nasuverse has

There's quite a few more points i could go on about why Nasu gets a flak on this but it's generally this.

Becuase as stated before, the Multiverse shaves itself down. The Quantum Lock, making it quite explicit that it is limited.

Y'all seem to forget this is a thing (https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_Time-Lock) which makes it explicitly clear how not-infinite the Multiverse is.

Rani's statement of the Moon Cell having Infinite Worlds ignores the fact that she said "We Suppose..." and she is proven wrong by the Time Locks.

I guess I will make a CRT later, as this is an aspect of Nasuverse Tiering that has always bugged me, like really bugged me, as it is not a supposition of hyperbole, but outright proof of it. Shown time and time again.

Also Last Encore isn't even canon, it was literally a spin-off taking place in a very different Moon-Cell, as Nasu himself stated, it was something completely different.

Zouken said:
Becuase as stated before, the Multiverse shaves itself down. The Quantum Lock, making it quite explicit that it is limited.
Y'all seem to forget this is a thing (https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_Time-Lock) which makes it explicitly clear how not-infinite the Multiverse is.

Rani's statement of the Moon Cell having Infinite Worlds ignores the fact that she said "We Suppose..." and she is proven wrong by the Time Locks.

I guess I will make a CRT later, as this is an aspect of Nasuverse Tiering that has always bugged me, like really bugged me, as it is not a supposition of hyperbole, but outright proof of it. Shown time and time again.

Also Last Encore isn't even canon, it was literally a spin-off taking place in a very different Moon-Cell, as Nasu himself stated, it was something completely different.
What's infinity - 5

Back