• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

First row: Saber alter, Gawain, Siegfried, D'eon, Suzuka, Nero

Second row: Rama, Lancelot, I dunno who that is, Emiya, Pucci Emiya, Tristan

Third row: Lancuria alter, Cu, Eliz, Fionn, Medusa lily, Li

Fourth row: Astolfo, Anne & Mary, Dunno, Martha, Helena, Casgil

Fifth row: Edison (I think), Nursery, dunno, Medea lily, Kiritsugu, Carmilla

Sixth row: Yan Qing, Stheno, dunno, Ibaraki, Penthesilea, Tamacat

Last row: Fran, Beowulf, dunno, Zerkerlot, Big Medusa, Hessain Lobo

Huh, Kazuradrop in Seraphix is freshly summoned by BB Moon Cell herself, unlike Melt or Lip that were extracted originally. Omoshirou

Beast Zero Gudako said:
First row: Saber alter, Gawain, Siegfried, D'eon, Suzuka, Nero
Second row: Rama, Lancelot, I dunno who that is, Emiya, Pucci Emiya, Tristan

Third row: Lancuria alter, Cu, Eliz, Fionn, Medusa lily, Li

Fourth row: Astolfo, Anne & Mary, Dunno, Martha, Helena, Casgil

Fifth row: Edison (I think), Nursery, dunno, Medea lily, Kiritsugu, Carmilla

Sixth row: Yan Qing, Stheno, dunno, Ibaraki, Penthesilea, Tamacat

Last row: Fran, Beowulf, dunno, Zerkerlot, Big Medusa, Hessain Lobo
2nd row 3rd is Atalanta

Last row 3rd is Herc.

Do anyone know what is needed to destory abstract type 2 and Nonexistent type 1?

Yeah I know that it have like type 8 immortality, but what is it that you need to destroy it as a whole.

ty on Nonexistent.

So anyone want to continuing the last discussion here?

As for Sieg vs Karna tho, i don't think his armor can't stand too much from Karna attack

Why dont you continue it in a vs thread? Well, Apocrypha already shows that Siegfried-Sieg has trouble against Karna NP spamming. It's basically depends on which condition. If both as indefinite mana supply, Karna wins through nukes. With regular mana supply, Siegfried wins through attrition.

I droped the novel in volume 2, so I dont know what happen with the fight so I only have knowledge on the anime.

Base on the scene in the anime, they are only throwing NP and sieg only survive because he offset most of the attack with Balmung.

Not really. Normal Siegfried maybe, but they would remain in an endless deadlock if it is Sieg and he didn't have his time limit. That's the only way the battle is ending - that or Vasavi.

Servant Siegfried cant keep up with Karna NP spam because he dont have Galvanism. Pretty sure there's a note on the Apo matt that said this.

Even if its servant Siegfried, does he stand a chance against Karna, no? That what i'm thinking.....especially after saw Siegfried vs Karna thread by Knight

If it's normal Karna, yes. People forget that Karna at the end of the novel has Grail-level mana generation, which is why he can spam stuff.

If its both summoned normally in a War, it'll mostly be draws unless Siegfried can force him to use so much mana his Master just dies. Or Karna takes a risk and VASAVI.

Like, Siegfried is a horrifingly effective stone wall. I feel this gets forgotten.

Like, even a first rate Magus would end up more or less immobilized by Karna trying a little hard. His main limitation is how mana intensive K&K, limiting him severely.

After finally finding translations for the third volume of Learning with Manga, I've been binging it for the sake of finding even more excuses to upgrade Riyodako; but holy hell - the sheer sexual tension between Altera and Helena is absolutely killing me.

This question always bugged me since EXTELLA, is Karna capable of actually killing Safer? Especially with how he has Super Saiyan form now.

For some reason the one in Extella isn't supposed to be her full power "freaking fate lore" I am asking about the full power one.

Super Saiyan God Karna might be able to kill Sefar, we'd have to check.

Oh god, making some of my favorite servants fight each other? That's a great idea!

KnightOfSunlight said:
Super Saiyan God Karna might be able to kill Sefar, we'd have to check.

Oh god, making some of my favorite servants fight each other? That's a great idea!
Actually it's Karna Rojo

Didn't Full Power Sefar scale somewhere around Amaterasu, who scale somewhere above CCC Playables?

And they scale slightly above Post-Mooncell BB who has Potnia Theron, which scales her above most gods, likely the Hindu Gods as well.

@Diinou HotHead By that logic Super Saiyan Karna is no match for FP Safer then.

From what I understand the scalig chain wold be: Amatarsu >= Safer > Post Moon Cell BB > Hindu gods "God Arjuna?" >= Karna.

Sadly still having an Unknown on her profile instead of a proper Tier.

You have Masada fans to thx for that~

ZERO7772 said:
@Diinou HotHead By that logic Super Saiyan Karna is no match for FP Safer then.
From what I understand the scalig chain wold be: Amatarsu >= Safer > Post Moon Cell BB > Hindu gods "God Arjuna?" >= Karna.
Just saw it, but yeah, kinda like that.

In fact, I made a rough scaling chain for later discussions, after Iapitus gets his free time.

It goes like: Beast III < Kiara < Tiamat < Weakened Sefar < Vasavi Shakti < Hindu Gods < Super Karna < Arjuna Alter < Mooncell = Pre-Mooncell BB < Lv.999 Meltryllis < Goetia < Buddha < Post-Mooncell BB < CCC Playables < Amaterasu = Full Power Sefar

Back