• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

Well, it's best not making another CRT while you have some unfinished anyway.

(Extella abilities addition Thread & BB Avatar thingy)

Basically, anything that isn't High 2-A and above is completely unaffected.

So since Shiki is possiby going into that area, we should wait and see

In the mean time, we have

1. Base servant speed revisions (At least relativistic to relativistic+, SoL ATK speeds)

2. Extella additions

3. Extella Link additions

4. BB Avatar thingy

Pretty much. Higher D won't automatically grant tiers, if I get the gist of this right. Plus it seems like we'll need to shift the goalposts for actually getting tier 1 stuff.

Technically kinda did, as we knew since way before higher D existed, but it was hardly ever treated as qualitatively/infinitely bigger/superior/better. Third Magic materialized souls and weakened God's turned Divine Spirits were described as higher dimensional after all.

But Akasha was already stated as being the source of be surpassing all things like this and the entire structure of the world - so she could still benefit somewhat.

I'm pretty sure he'd jump on the chance to make his universe the strongest, if only so he could say "I can make history into women stronger than everyone else"

iirc Excalibur's beams were stated in the VN and Zero to travel at light speed.

I don't recall the exact details but give me time and I'll find it.

Not many authors cares about making their verse "stronger", this is the type of stuff power levels obsessed nerds would be concerned about.

Sadly it actually doesn't hold up. Excalibur isn't a laser, is closer to a Hadouken funnily enough. But as the magic energy continues forward and displaces stuff, it leaves a trail of light. I don't remember where, but this is said while it is explained that only the tip of the blast deals damage, everything behind is pretty light effects from the displaced matter.

ZERO7772 said:
Not many authors cares about making their verse "stronger", this is the type of stuff power levels obsessed nerds would be concerned about.
On stuff about Tamamo, they even include Buddhist priest to help. It was said in Chaldea Ace vol 2 Semimaru-P.

I think there was a thread that talk about infinte speed for BB or is it Immeasurable? I think Iapitus made a new thread about it.

It was just a Thread asking why the God Tiers are just capped at MFTL+ IIRC.

While Amaterasu has a statement in the mats to not be bound by the time axis.

Wait, where did Arc mention she had Earth Mother Goddess Authority or something similiar to it? Tbf the only authority she has as far as i can remember is to be stronger than the opponent and things like that. Having that authority really enables you to remake the planet however you want it. BB's original goddess authority surpassed all other earth borne creatures. She can make Arc to kiss her own ass with the authority (but, this becomes sort of a triangle when Amaterasu involved, which becomes Arc>Amaterasu>BB>Arc).

Not really...? A type is already the very manifestation of the planet they represent. In such a situation, and no other, there would be no higher authority as far a Earth is concerned.

Diinou HotHead said:
It was just a Thread asking why the God Tiers are just capped at MFTL+ IIRC.
While Amaterasu has a statement in the mats to not be bound by the time axis.
It was base on moving in the imaginary number space where time stand still.

And In Case File anime it even said the same.

Well, Arc is never straightly mentioned to be a Type, but possibly be. Hence Archetype Earth. It could be Fou all things considered.

... No. Arcueid IS Archetype Earth, she just hasn't awakened to the role. There's no one else that can potentially get the title.

Also, the Amateratsu thing of the time axis barely having any bearing on her is not really much for infinite.

The Imaginary Space stuff is all around a better basis.

On a side note, the reasoning for AAS tier is wrong, because it's stated that it incinerates humanity by creating singularities that weakens the foundation of the Human Order, allowing the Human Order Incineration Ritual (Goetia/Demon God hive) to "incinerate" humanity with just a glance (soulriping)

Read Solomon Chapter, i think it was stated when Solomon talks with Ritsuka and Mash when they are at the Throne

?

Dude, he literally incinerates the planet and everything on it. The singularities are just to disrupt the quantum time locks as expanded on in Extella so that he actually can change history

Gray Says that all will be return to a void, so is this a side effect of rhongomyniads abilities? And how strong are executioners anyways since we can see on fighting faker?

Back