• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

Doing 10 rolls only means you are wasting so much in one go. When you do singles you can stop anytime you want if you are feeling unlucky

Always play safe~

Because there's a guaranteed chance of getting a 4 star with a 10 roll.

If I'm going to end up rolling 10 singles anyway, why would I not do one 10 roll with a guaranteed chance of getting at least something decent?

Also does anyone have tips for killing Camelot's Intoxicating Smoke, it killed all my team's buffs in past, present and future, then spammed AoE attacks.

I spam ten rolls like it's going out of style. I've never done anything else. For the Smoke, I probably just threw five stars at it until it died.

You mean you wrote up a bunch of fanfic analysis being torn apart by people who actually read the mats, and are claiming to have "found" it.

I mean

I saw it was "last edited by Shadup01" but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he had copy pasted it over from someone else's.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Shirou's reinforcement is constantly being overestimated?

It's constantly being overestimated.

Also, something important Solacis said earlier and I think deserves being brought up again.

"Something to think about, if Independent Manifestation means that nobody's actually summoning Merlin, that he's summoning himself, shouldn't he be able to - for lack of a better word - unsummon himself? Go back to Avalon even if he hasn't died. You know, in case he's in a situation that he's about to be incap'ed (since he can't die), he unsummons himself then returns at full capacity since his injuries/curses/etc. don't carry over?

Would practically make him unable to lose any match."

So has anyone ever beaten Nightless Gawain in the first encounter through some kind of ridiculously good team composition? Because I just suffered through 17 turns of what turned out to be the ideal set up and only managed to get him down to 280,000 or something

Monarch Laciel said:
So has anyone ever beaten Nightless Gawain in the first encounter through some kind of ridiculously good team composition? Because I just suffered through 17 turns of what turned out to be the ideal set up and only managed to get him down to 280,000 or something
https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/boss-gawain-camelot

Get him down to 279,564 and the battle ends.

Get strong ST Archers or Gil and a good supporting cast with Taunts and Invincibility for his NP.

Oh, the battle automatically ends when you get him to a health value.

I thought I just managed to outlast some hidden timer, didn't realise it was the health value that did it.

As long as they don't have an 80% damage reduction from all sources and charge their NP twice as fast.

-> 80% reduction

-> In other words, my damage was 20% or 1/5 what it should have been

-> Did something like 80,000 damage to him

-> 80,000 x 5 = 400,000

I'LL KILL YOU IN THE NIGHT TIME

Spoilers alerts, said boss has mobs that have over 100k HP and that boss can heal them to full Health for each turn.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Spoilers alerts, said boss has mobs that have over 100k HP and that boss can heal them to full Health for each turn.
It's called use buster memes with jalter and 1 shot the boss ovo

Monarch Laciel said:
This is a gimmick boss that is not meant to be fought and beaten legit, is it.
Yep.

Just makes sure you're last for10 turns and you're good. The boss isn't Berserker, so I think you will be fine.

Beside, that battle is NOT the major headache of the chapter.

I didn't really have trouble in Camelot or babylon I just used skadi Martha ruler or lalter and a friend waver or merlin

Welp, time to hold off on the main campaign for three months while I get some other archers up to a decent level to take on Mr-400,000-HP-50%-damage-reduction-AoE-skill-sealing-NP

Monarch Laciel said:
Welp, time to hold off on the main campaign for three months while I get some other archers up to a decent level to take on Mr-400,000-HP-50%-damage-reduction-AoE-skill-sealing-NP
Why would it take a month? Just use Euryale, Orion or Archuria.

I had to rely on Billy, Robin, EMIYA, Tesla, and Herc for the Mordred fight.

Gawain, I went all Archers I think including Euryale. Good thing everyone I have above was all leveled up.

For me, it was like this.

Gawain: Did a solo with Archuria.

Tristan: Okita easily takes care of him.

Lancelot: Jalter murderes him.

Ozy+Nito: Borrows Rider Kintoki to deal significant damages and let backline to finish the job.

Demon God: Basaka, nuff said.

Lanturia: Okita again.

Mordred: This is my favorite fight. After watching some video on YT, I did double Mashu to beat her. Took so much turns and I only did it on the third try (that crits damage always got me at the worst possible time). It was worth it, seeing Mordred did 0 damages with anything but crit damage was funny.

Back