• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

He looks soooo cooool dude

Also, I made him my favourite and started talking to him in my room. First thing he says:

"What do I like? Heads"

Legit barked out a laugh there

Then he immediately told Serenity she was a fool and to bare her neck

Oh my god this guy is a gem.

Edit: Damn, he is really ripping into all my other Hassans lol

Just realized something.

A good bit of the justification for Tiamat at 5-A is shrugging off Lucha Mama and Rishtar and worded as "Ishtar, who can fire the concept of Venus and Quetz, who can bat her attacks off like nothing".

Removing that tidbit would be best. And any possible scaling justifications Lucha Mama has from Ishtar too, if she has them.

Ram's planning on doing a rewrite of Tiamat's stuff, so it'll come around to that eventually.

Especially as Rishtar got her downgrade for her NP, plus I really think the justification for Tiamat can be better (by that, I mean ofc cleaer reasonings for why she's 5-A).

Iirc, Tiamat shrugged off Piedra del Sol, which, Quetz with reduced divinity and flying a hundred meters above Tiamat, evaporated a good amount of Chaos Tide, and that Ishtar mentioned that using it on Uruk will instantly vaporize the city.

I kinda meant something like saying "Quetzalchoal stated that even at her full power and with help from Ishtar and any other Divine spirits that she would not be able to defeat her" to "should be superior to her children who can harm Kingu" or something.

Idk kinda tired rn and it's pretty late (plus I legit got off earlier cuz of salt kekek) so I think Ram can explain what he has in mind for Tiamat...when he's able to get to it latah.

Sleep well when you do Qli, being up when hella tired is never good. I have personal experience with that after all owO.

And I see, that's good then. And Quetz really did say that...? Tier 4 beasts is sounding more and more possible (or just GOATia and Lewd Buddah but one can dream, right?).

Ha

KH was like, all my FGO luck for the next year. Merlin was a fluke given by desperate farming for SQ to roll him again and again.

Is it just me, or does free quartz feel luckier than paid quartz? The most I've saved for each successful banner is 100+ free SQ yet I've seen people flush thousands of paid ones down the drain and fail.

Never miss daily logins, run through some free quests every once in a while and complete as many master missions as you can whenever you can. Hell I didn't even try to do the latter two for months and still stockpiled 100+ quartz and dozens of tickets.

I guess I really am lucky to be getting Merlin with 9 SQ and KH with one ticket. didn't get Gorgon though to my sorrow

Huh, and here I was lamenting how long it took to grind for SQ to do rolls.

I'm at 250 at the moment after spending 3x 10 pulls for Merlin and 1x 10 pulls for Musashi.

Okay, me and my friend are planning to do a playthrough of FGO for a Youtube channel. We tossed around the idea of this, and I want to know if it's possible to do a no-paying run of Grand Order. Like, no real world currency spent at all.

If you want? You and your friend can also just use the SQ's you get from daily logins plus anywhere else in the game like doing Servant interludes and whatnot.

It'll take a while to gather assuming you save more than spend them but hey, at least you won't pay for any from the in game shop.

It's entirely and utterly possible, at least for the vast majority of the content. Just look at Honako Green's videos where he tackles a lot of content with low rarity servants. What's more important, rather, is having good CEs. The difference between using low rarity CEs and high rarity ones is palpable. But getting 5 star CEs is far from impossible, so you both should be alright.

Yup, CE too.

I made the noob mistake of not using CE's when I firat played just shortly after the game launched two years ago in NA. And then I learned about them and since then they've helped me out as much as using the best Servants and those with the most useful skillset.

Nop, same chance as always.

... But in a way, it's statistically easier to get them, because more servants added means more potential options to get instead of the one you want. Waiting for rate ups is the best way not to spend a near fortune. But it still needs tons of luck.

https://youtu.be/i_kPukc6bkE

So I was watching this video and about 35 seconds in, Sieg begins the Balmung spam but the first blast is negged by Karna using KK and MBF. As seen with Artoria, as long as she isn't being conservative with her energy, A rank MB lets you hit with A rank force.

My point is that since Karna used MBF to negate the remaining 10% of Balmung, can we use this to give offensive A+ ranked NPs a more definitive number, the number being 3.85 gigatons (385 megatons x10). Or would that be calc stacking? It being in the upper end of High 7-A also fits with how it could block/deflect BK multiple times and lends credence to BK, Excalibur and the like being 6-C (don't actually know what puts them at 6-C tbh).

Obviously we would only consider this if Karna used this combo in the LN. I was looking around for a half hour but finding translations of the fight proved fruitless for me.

That's calc stacking because you're using an existing calc (385meg) to bring about another (3.85gig).

Alright here we go.

Apparently Surtr!Sigurd (Surtr possessing Sigurd) was equal to Living!Sigurd. Napoleon said that Sigurd (they didn't knew about Surtr yet) was way too strong for a mere Servant and fighting him was more like a battle with a living hero. Holmes also said that his dragon core is too strong for a dragon core of a Servant. Surtr!Sigurd Dragon Core was equal to holy grail.

Back