• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

Serious question. How do we handle Angra's 3rd key in VS matches? It's him as the Holy Grail, but at what point in time? Pre-Grail War in which he has to find Masters and summon Servants for the ritual to power himself, or in the hypothetical post-GW scenario where he's successfully birthed and is a Counter Guardian worthy event?

What even is Dark Iri? When I think of an incarnated Angra, it's either as Servant Avenger or post-birth calamity, since it can mean both.

So he can do anything the Grail can do? Like summoning Servants? We know the Grail can summon extra Servants from Apocrypha, and we know it handles most of the summoning. We also know that the Grail can give a physical body to a Servant. So a physically incarnated avatar of the Grail can serve as a Master, summon and anchor other Servants while the Grail itself handles the mana.

Actually, shouldn't Holy Grail Angra be at least High 6-A, maybe 5-B via planetary Reality Warping and surface wiping with his 5.6 billion curses?

Does anyone have a link for a translated list of the missions for the prillya event rerun

Also I heard shiki was 1-C because of Akasha at one point what happened to that

Paul Frank said:
Also I heard shiki was 1-C because of Akasha at one point what happened to that
Hax wise she may be, but that does not make her physically scale to the being she is an avatar of. That's the basic points of it

How do Musashi's Empyrean Eye work? Is it practically an 'instant-win' button against anyone who is not overly more powerful than her?

I looked it up all over reddit, but people seem to have various opinions on how it works. Some say that it makes her invincible while others say that it shows her the most optimal course of action, but she has to be able to pull it off.

Woo, finished leveling Gramps, let's start working on the ski-

>looks at chains

>realises that I still haven't finished leveling Ozzy's skills

Oh God No

She limits possibilities to one she wants. No she doesn't become invincible because she only uses it to ensure slashes. At full power (when using her np) she can also cut through stuff that does with fate like curses.

Oh, ok. Does that mean she'd win against people like Arturia and Cu in CQC since she can always just go for the head and her strike will always land no matter what they do?

Why is Camelot making me fight two demon god pillars in a row.

Why does the second pillar regenerate 100,000 health on demand.

Does Nasu hate me?

I for one am dying from lack of proofs. Also dust. Also quintuplets. Also quartz. Give me quartz.

I somehow still have 190+ quartz despite rolling for both Merlin and Gramps. Now to save up some more for my first Fate waifu Okita-san.

Baloshua said:
Oh, ok. Does that mean she'd win against people like Arturia and Cu in CQC since she can always just go for the head and her strike will always land no matter what they do?
Her eyes have limits. In LB1 she tried fighting Ivan, but she cant even damage him.

That seems more like a case of his durability being too high for her to hurt him rather than her eyes having a weakness. Just makes it an impressive feat for Ivan.

Guys, Kirei's profile says that he's 7-B with mantra boosts but his durability doesn't change. Does this mean that he could punch something and then break his arms as his body can't handle the force? Or is the profile mistaken?

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Guys, look at what appears in the search recommendations if you google Nero
Umu
Reminds me when yesterday I read on a YouTube comment by some guy that he first learned about Fate when his History Teacher searched pictures of Nero Claudius at school during the lesson.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Guys, Kirei's profile says that he's 7-B with mantra boosts but his durability doesn't change. Does this mean that he could punch something and then break his arms as his body can't handle the force? Or is the profile mistaken?
The profile is likely wrong. His durability should scale up with his striking strength.

@Dragon and Solacis

I assume the profile just wasn't ever updated for however long the mantra boosts thing was added.

I do agree that it should be on there if his tier and striking strength can have them noted.

DMB 1 said:
Reminds me when yesterday I read on a YouTube comment by some guy that he first learned about Fate when his History Teacher searched pictures of Nero Claudius at school during the lesson.
I've always wondered if that has ever happened. Wish someone had recorded it.

Back