• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 17

So I was looking at Kirei's profile and was wondering, why is it a composite one? Should it not be split into Zero and stay night keys?

If you think about it. Black team in Apoc would have been ****** if things hadn't gone arry. Red Team is so much more powerful than red team. Without Chiron, I'm pretty sure it would have taken almost the entire Black faction to take on Achilles

@Iap

Arry? I think you mean awry.

Back on topic, Kirei has different powers in each installment though. Zero would be at his fight with Kiritsugu meaning he has no mud or curse resistance.

Well, LOD Vlad could have maybe beaten Achilles if the latter didn't think he could hurt him and tried to tank a bite. Normal Vlad's Kazikli Bey could also have struck his heel if taken by surprise. That aside, even if they did manage Achilles, they'd still have to deal with Karna.

I agree, Red Team is stacked as hell.

Solacis said:
Well, LOD Vlad could have maybe beaten Achilles if the latter didn't think he could hurt him and tried to tank. Kazikli Bey could also have struck his heel if taken by surprise. That aside, even if they did manage Achilles, they'd still have to deal with Karna.
I agree, Red Team is stacked as hell.
Yeah lol. I don't think any of them could deal with his Giant **** Off Spear at all. But I'm pretty sure the only way they could have dealt with it was a stealth kill or sneak attack after he had already thrown it and lost his armor

But why is it composite? Different powers and different stats as well. I would assume Extra resistances and stuff like mind/soul/curse manip is enough to warrant a separate key?

Red team is BS. Even Spartacus was nuts and tanked a B rank NP and was still going

Yeah. Black Team would have needed Kiritsugu levels of bullshit planning to have the smallest chance in winning.

What really screwed Darnic over was the fact everything went to literal hell with his team formation, as his plan was rather good. No one but Karna and Achilles were getting past Vlad easily, and while Chiron could take on Achilles, Siegfried was more than enough match to keep a limited Karna on check. Then Jack would be around likely offing any female Servant or Female Master with potential Golem support, Astolfo and his book was perfect to give the middle finger to Semiramis, at least enough that they could keep her support to a minimun. And while this is happening, they keep constant Golem Support, sending Fran wherever some help may be needed because she's gonna be brimming with energy with this constant battle and Adam is nearing completetion, spelling likely doom.

He had it in the bag if all his cards had stayed in place and did their part.

AnonymousBlank said:
But why is it composite? Different powers and different stats as well. I would assume Extra resistances and stuff like mind/soul/curse manip is enough to warrant a separate key?
Red team is BS. Even Spartacus was nuts and tanked a B rank NP and was still going
Because he varies from moment to moment but in unknown amounts, and he has everything he has in Zero in Stay Night but is unquantifiably weaker yet keeps up with the same level of opponents he was able to in Zero. He doesn't always have access to the grail mud either

True. Spartacus is slept on, and I can't wait until a Saber version of him shows up with his sanity and intelligence intact

Wasn't the main battle ground kinda the desolate countryside around the area of their castle? At least for the vast majority of battles.

Without a big city and mana supply, Gentleman Jack dah Rippus ends up limited, while Jack is gonna be ripping female masters like this is Xmas and they are wrapped gifts.

AnonymousBlank said:
Or just swap Jack for better Jack. Homunculus mana supply in a city means endless demons to swarm.
Funny enough, I'm not sure they would have a mage like Flat who could properly handle Berserker Jack. Not just in magic circuits, but also in personality. Berserker Jack would have been a constant wild card, but conversely I think he could have taken out almost any of the other team if they could actually keep him under control and with enough mana (although I guess they have the homunculus for that)

Sad thing is that Berserker was under Caules who is shit tier. Good thing is that Jack only depends on mana/population and with homunculi, Caules is irrelevant.

Not even Jack seems to know what is this supposed seal of "mad plus mad equals seeming control" that he warns Flat could break at any moment, so he should be under control.

His biggest problem remains population density in such a desolate place, and his transforming becoming... not very helpful when the enemy masters are likely in a floating fortress.

Though an army of demon Jacks assaulting Semiramis Floating Fortress... -thonking of fanfics-

Has anyone read Shinjuku or is knowledgable on it? I am about to read through it, so does anyone have anything I should look out for. Imma toss together a profile after that

If you're thinking about Moriarty, which we both think you are lol, then you're also too late on that cuz we've got him covered with our draft at like 80% if not right about done so far XD

Not if I finish that shit tonight lol. Y'all better wrap that shit up before I make it and get you back for last time

You guys better chop chop or patch up what I miss when I post it.

Also, call him Archer of Shinjuku instead of just just Archer (Moriarty), cuz I remember him being refered to that and it sounds better

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Iapitus, this has a very easily solution.
Fly to Japan and threaten Nasu into divulging Lostbelt 4, nobody will make the profiles ahead of you ovo </div>
A perfectly reasonable solution and response

I have read Shinjuku chapter, it was interestingly enough that there is a statement pf the city being more durable than your regular city, to the point Salter would have some difficult destroying few blocks of it even with Excalibur Morgan.

Anyway, why is his noble phantasm not rated at planet level? Its literally the conceptual embodiment of planet busting, so why is it not rated as such with its highest potential. Its rating is only having to do with range, not destructiveness

Back