• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

-Mashu was able to react to and activate her own NP after Goetia fired Ars Almadel, which is pretty much described as a space laser beam that can reach the planet.

-In Apocrypha, Karna's final fight with Sieg showed him firing off an eye laser that functioned pretty much like a regular laser. It didn't cause any explosions and it instead seared the entire environment. Siegfried managed to react and dodge it.

-In LB3, the servants faced off against the Fantasy Tree and this is currently the strongest form that we have seen. It fires laserbeams and kamehamehas like crazy. The animation is pretty much it flooding the entire screen with laserbeams followed by DBZ noises. Somehow, the servants are able to defeat it despite the fact that it has energy comparable to an entire galaxy.

If I can find other potential examples I'll share, but these are what I can name off the top of my head.

I personally don't care enough to try and get a revision done, but when I think of something it just sorts of gnaws at me until I say it. It's just my two cents.

Tho I'd be lying if I said that lightspeed servants didn't appeal to me :D

Do it for the mats. I even farm really hard in the christmas event cause I really need most of the mats in the lotto. And to save EXP for gssr, currently I have over 900+ exp.

Think it's getting a little draggy with the Nega-Summon talk from a while but have to ask this though it's moreso to what I had a talk with a certain someone outside the wikia:

Does that (and sorta to an extension, Nega-Genesis) get verse equalized in a match? Granted I'm not much of a vs guy and even so that's only depending if its something I can easily talk about (The Cu's come to mind but that's more personal bias ^^;) and my friend was concerned that it's an in-universe ability as the mats said it only counters against Noble Phantasms.

Any thoughts? Just saying that this is not for me but for the other guy.

Do the mats have anything to say about what "Nega-Summon" even is instead of what it does? The only other times I can think of where Noble Phantasms are nullified are Ramesseum Tentyris, Nightingale's Pledge, and Dead Apostle Immunity.

No. We do know that Nega skills are all something beasts have that nullify servant stuff.

Ramesseum Tentyris, Nightingale Pledge and Xiuhcoatl prevent true name releases. Dead Apostle immunity only works against humans using nps. So I don't think you can compare them to Nega skills.

I just re-read MoC's translation of Nightingale's profile, and there's no mention of Nightingale Pledge preventing Noble Phantasms from working/True Names being released. Is there another source for that? I vaguely remember her using it to stop Dantes from stomping her with Chateau D'If.

Edit: Hell, even in-game it doesn't inflict NP seal, but NP damage reduction instead. Has TM wiki struck again?

Never mind it's mentioned in FGO mats III.

"A representation of Nightingale's mentality when she ran through the battlefields and faced against death and is also connected to the very concept of a nurse as "angels in gowns who save the sick and injured" established in modern age from her own anecdotes. The image of the giant torso of a "goddess in gown" very similar to Nightingale appears and swings down her sword. It negates all toxicity and aggression within its effect range- In other words, weapons and Noble Phantasms temporarily lose their effects. Poisons (and in a Servant's case, many other status alterations) are eliminated, swords are dropped from hands, guns cannot spit out their bullets, bombs cannot start their chemical reactions, magic cannot be compiled, and Noble Phantasm cannot have their True Names released. A forcibly established perfect safe space. It additionally has a recovery effect, greatly restoring physical and magical energy for any number of targets."

How strong is Merlin's mind manipulation, considering that according to his Mats, while his illusions can be anything up to the size of a village, he can fool anyone and everyone that looks at said illusions, regardless of how many do so at once? Also, the wording of GoA's description makes it sound like he's recreating the Garden and tower entirely instead of transporting people to a pseudo-RM or the actual GoA. Thoughts?

His illusions were powerful enough to prevent Chaldea's equipment from seeing that Bedi was actually human. He did also mess with Kingu's mind while using most of his magical energy to put Tiamat to sleep. Besides that we don't know.

I think he's recreating the garden somehow. But I'm not 100% sure.

@Ram

It isn't called a Reality Marble in his profile, but he is recreating the conditions of Avalon. From Beast Lair:

"Reproduces the "tower" where Merlin is even now being confined on the surroundings. Flowers bloom in profusion and a warm sunlight shines on the ground, no matter what sort of darknessÒâ╗hell that might be. Even if the space that he has been permitted with is nothing but a jail of mere 10 meters in all directions, and the scenery given to him is only an isolated emptiness found far away in the skies, it continues to exist as an utopia."

@Vel If I get to making one next, sure! ^^;

@Shadup: I don't think so as far as I've looked around or know. I would have assumed those from Type Moon wiki would have posted it up somewhere or something but seems there isn't an official design for it. Only a description of its ability and what it is but not what it looks like.

Can we rename all Seibah profiles to Artoria instead of Arturia? Because her name has been confirmed in some material and Shinjuku to be the feminine form of Artorius. Plus Arturia is not a real name.

Back