• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@Monarch probably. Come to think of it, how would you beat someone with IM skill? destroy whole Throne of Heroes? :D
Do what they did to all the Beasts.

Some method of removing the IM skill - Goetia was hit by Ars Nova, Tiamat got Azrael'd removing her existence across space-time, and the Alter Egos did something to Kiara I think.

I don't think basic power null alone would do it, or else there's a dozen servants who could have got rid of Beast's IM on their own.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@Monarch probably. Come to think of it, how would you beat someone with IM skill? destroy whole Throne of Heroes? :D
It's not like you can't KO them, unless you want to kill them.

Beasts are just that overpowered. The gimmick is that they're all supposed to be forces of nature more powerful than heroic spirits, but they're destined to be inevitably defeated in one way or another.

Btw i got this info from discord,that in EXTELLA LINK,Vasavi Shakti is retconned,now he can spam it if he has enough mana to regenerate his skin-armor,so pretty much that's shot "Black Faction could won apoc" in knee lel. And Scathach being queen of jobbing still continue,now she's jobbing hard in EL lel.

So when are we giving Merlin TPI / Acausality?

-> has the IM skill, the common ability of which is no death by time paradox

-> His IM skill also has the quote "Originally, Merlin should not be summonable in the capacity of a Heroic Spirit; for, irrelevant of the future that comes to pass, his death shall not occur."

@Velox Wasn't really retoconned. For the second Vasavi Shakti he chants Brahma instead of Indra which might have something to do with his Brahma Costume which is called "Divine Armament of Brahma". If he could just regen his armor with mana he would have done it, because he was hooked to the grail against Sieg. Scathach did job cuz she got oracled.

Guys plz

Monarch Laciel said:
So when are we giving Merlin TPI / Acausality?
-> has the IM skill, the common ability of which is no death by time paradox

-> His IM skill also has the quote "Originally, Merlin should not be summonable in the capacity of a Heroic Spirit; for, irrelevant of the future that comes to pass, his death shall not occur."

Romulus is at the very least, an aoe Lancer, so there's that. Never used him though, since I run with Kiyohime zerker for farming.

@Monarch

Romulus is considered pretty middle-of-the-road. He's probably the best AOE 3-Star Lancer though.

Scathatch doesn't job in ELink. from what I read on BL, Karl did got rekt but Oracle won anyway so wether she jobs or not it won't matter.

She did cast some kind of mind-preserving Runes, but it only kept her 'aware' of being controlled while Oracle still completely make Scathatch do as Karl wishes.

I saw some wonky calcs done of that over at the Narutoforums talk thread of Fate.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-157#post-58971156

^Something like this? But I'm no calc guy in any margin and the guy even said that he's not even sure if he did his math right/correct on it. OFC, someone (or that same person) did a low ball and I think they got around Country level but that would have left a lot of Scandinavia untouched for what they said. And there's another one done but with slight changes but think it's Large Country or Continental. IDEK (Shrugs)

Should have done this a long time ago but

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2086851

If you guys dont mind. Please look at this. At this point me and Repp been going in circles so we need some closing opinions from others will definitely help.

On a seperate another note didn't Odin create a false sun to seal Sutr aways. That looks to be many times the size of the original sun. Not sure what size it is but considering how Father from FMA mini hand size sun got like Island level this one will prob be much higher.

I don't really think I can evaluate it because I haven't read agartha yet. Plus mats might cover Fergus Lily so I would like to wait.

I don't think Odin's fake sun was bigger than the real sun.

Mats have already gotten to Argatha I think considering how Scherazade and the other Argatha summonable servants gots one already. So unlikely but thanks anyways.

Also I was trying to say that the false sun looked bigger than the real one not that it was bigger. So the false sun is probably pretty big compared to Farther hand size one that got island level. Should prob request a calc on this but not sure who to ask.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SEIBA

My first 5 star... I shall treasure her forever

Also Lil Gil to his 3rd ascension, so he's looking sweet

Is there a page for Gaia? I know Akasha's page was removed (or never existed) due to no proof of it being sentient. Gaia on the other hand has actively made decisions before, contacting Crimson Moon to make the True Ancestors and contacting the other planetary wills to come destroy humanity in Angel Notes.

Not sure we can use that as basis for actual, or sufficient, sentience. The best could be calling the Types because she didn't want anything living on her after death, and how she would have been okay if she died if everything else died with her. But that could just be an extension of something instinctual due to her own nature and not something like true sentience.

Not sure if you wanna class that as talking, not to mention I do believe that was Alaya. Counter Guardians are pretty much white cells. It feels more like requesting something of an automated program and getting a response.

Back