• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse CRT : additions to Gilgamesh and various Servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more resistances for authority that should preferably be put in the op so that mods can evaluate it without going through the whole thread.
Explosion Manipulation
Power Modification
Power Absorption
Unholy Manipulation
Chain Manipulation
Supernatural Luck
Retrocognition
Homing Attacks
Fragrance Manipulation
Weather Manipulation
Added.

Can anyone tell me where the "authority can resist authority" comes from? I have searched in fate but i did not find a single statement saying so.

What Crimson accepted here is probably fine to apply. Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Last edited:
As a note: I've added Analytical Prediction for Achilles.

And for Ten Crowns is it would get a Conceptual Manipulation via Subjective Reality? even though it's nullification but it is via Subjective Reality hax, of course that would add more explanation as well.

Or in his profile yeah. It's really weird but there's probably some argument for why he doesn't have it.
May i know what is it?

Also
As a note: I've added Analytical Prediction for Achilles.

And for Ten Crowns is it would get a Conceptual Manipulation via Subjective Reality? even though it's nullification but it is via Subjective Reality hax, of course that would add more explanation as well.
What do you think?

I still disagree with Cosmic Awareness. Texture is not universe in a literal sense, it is just a layer of Earth, however infinite in size. Cosmic Awareness require you to aware everything in the UNIVERSE. So no, Gil can only aware of everything on Earth
No, it is just happen that he can null ability that is concept by nature, he not directly destroy any concept with it

I still disagree with Cosmic Awareness. Texture is not universe in a literal sense, it is just a layer of Earth, however infinite in size. Cosmic Awareness require you to aware everything in the UNIVERSE. So no, Gil can only aware of everything on Earth
That's not how a Cosmic Awareness of this site works. It was noted that things that qualify for Cosmic Awareness are being able to sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic or even universal scale, it doesn't have to sense the whole universe, it allows different specific case. The point is that Cosmic Awareness can be achieved by being able to sense tiny things at far great distances. Interstellar, galactic and universal are just examples, Gil was able to sense tiny things at infinite distances on textures that are literally enough to qualify for Cosmic Awareness. Basically it's just a cosmological difference matter.

Last edited:
No, it is just happen that he can null ability that is concept by nature, he not directly destroy any concept with it
Well, it might fall under the Power null ability, but the reason is that Gil's Ten Crowns are the same as BB which is a form of conceptual magecraft allowing him to have a Conceptual Manipulation abilities.

That's not how a Cosmic Awareness of this site works. It was noted that things that qualify for Cosmic Awareness are being able to sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic or even universal scale, it doesn't have to sense the whole universe, it allows different specific case. The point is that Cosmic Awareness can be achieved by being able to sense tiny things at far great distances. Interstellar, galactic and universal are just examples, Gil was able to sense tiny things at infinite distances on textures that are literally enough to qualify for Cosmic Awareness. Basically it's just a cosmological difference matter.
I suppose that seems to be a good point.

This makes sense.

What do you think?
Probably less concept hax and more power null via subjective reality.

Probably less concept hax and more power null via subjective reality.
what if the reason is replaced with this
Well, it might fall under the Power null ability, but the reason is that Gil's Ten Crowns are the same as BB which is a form of conceptual magecraft allowing him to have a Conceptual Manipulation abilities.
Is it still not enough to get a concept hax?

Again, he still has no feat for the basic feat of sensing something outside of Earth, let alone planetary range. Infinite distance, but still limited to earth, how that can be considering as "cosmic"????
he still not manipulating concept by all mean. Hmm let see, you can listed Ten Crown as Conceptual Ability and link it to Conceptual Manip

First, Darius and Julian probably should have seperate keys/profiles, but that probably requries a different CRT.
Second, it was technically Kuro who actually used the origin bullets, but I think she got erased alongside Illya so thats why people don't rember them and think it's Miyu who shot him. However, this doesn't really effect anything regarding this CRT since Darius still regenerated from Kuro's attack.
Finally, I am not sure if this qualifies as High Godly since he is regening from the thorns which wasn't erased.

Did Gilgamesh use SNI to know where to go exactly, to travel back to earth, after being flung like 1500 light-years away from it? I doubt there's a scan showing that's the case here but would make sense if not for another explanation. Could it count as cosmic awareness then?

Again, he still has no feat for the basic feat of sensing something outside of Earth, let alone planetary range. Infinite distance, but still limited to earth, how that can be considering as "cosmic"????
He could see other universes though. being titled cosmic doesn't mean it has to be cosmic, it can be achieved through other cases like sensing people in other dimensions, far great distance etc.
he still not manipulating concept by all mean. Hmm let see, you can listed Ten Crown as Conceptual Ability and link it to Conceptual
Ten Crowns is a conceptual magecraft and he can use that ability, meaning he himself is capable of manipulating conceptual things.

Ten Crowns is also one of the authorities which is concept that governs nature and reality makes it an aspect of the world.
First, Darius and Julian probably should have seperate keys/profiles, but that probably requries a different CRT.
Second, it was technically Kuro who actually used the origin bullets, but I think she got erased alongside Illya so thats why people don't rember them and think it's Miyu who shot him. However, this doesn't really effect anything regarding this CRT since Darius still regenerated from Kuro's attack.
Finally, I am not sure if this qualifies as High Godly since he is regening from the thorns which wasn't erased.
He would get High Godly Regeneration and Immortality [Type 8] from the evidence shown, but type 8 immo is already listed on his profile.
Did Gilgamesh use SNI to know where to go exactly, to travel back to earth, after being flung like 1500 light-years away from it? I doubt there's a scan showing that's the case here but would make sense if not for another explanation. Could it count as cosmic awareness then?
Yes, he guided Illya who went to the past to know where to go exactly.

Last edited:
Okay. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then, if there are no serious complaints.

Well, probably this can be applied now.

@Antvasima could you unlock some profiles and pages?

And can someone help me to apply the stuffs in the OP especially the Authority section which I myself don't know an effective way to apply it.

Now that talking about Gilgamesh, he should have Weapon Summoning, he practically summon weapons and all other shit from his treasures via Gate of Babylon. I forgot to add it in the previous CRT

@Antvasima could you unlock some profiles and pages?
Yes, but somebody needs to write a list of all the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the pages that you need me to unlock with my script.
And can someone help me to apply the stuffs in the OP especially the Authority section which I myself don't know an effective way to apply it.
Help with this would be appreciated, yes.
Now that talking about Gilgamesh, he should have Weapon Summoning, he practically summon weapons and all other shit from his treasures via Gate of Babylon. I forgot to add it in the previous CRT
Is that fine with the rest of you?

It's already listed under Weapon Control on Gilgamesh's profile, isn't it?

Also while we're on the topic of Gilgamesh. @CrystalValley There was mention of Gilgamesh possessing the Seventh Holy Scripture in another thread. If there is anything to back it up and let it be included alongside what's above, that'd be great if possible.

Okey, if it's fine.

Yes, but somebody needs to write a list of all the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the pages that you need me to unlock with my script.
Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae)

Playable Saber (Nero)

Playable Archer (No Name)

Kingprotea

Passionlip

Julian Ainsworth

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Lancer of Red (Karna)

Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid)

Berserker (Penthesilea)

Goetia

Kama (Fate Series)

Kiara Sessyoin

Meltlilith

Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga)

Rider of Red (Achilles)

Caster (Merlin)

All Authority users (This is too much, I can't write them one by one)

Servant Physiology

I unlocked the pages that you listed, but I cannot unlock the Authority users if I do not receive proper instructions first.

I can probably find and unlock the Tier 1 Nasuverse pages though. Would that be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back