• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said before that Part II shouldn’t be FTL based on the current logic, since they’re just arbitrarily scaled to their New Era selves.

I’ve said before that Part II shouldn’t be FTL based on the current logic, since they’re just arbitrarily scaled to their New Era selves.
You know the Delta beam of light was retconned? They don't refer to it as light anymore.

So when are the changes going to be applied?, also, is anyone getting downgraded?, I ask this becouse seems like Tempest is pretty much finish.

Nah I'm finished my part, but we still have to discuss them. I (with help) got every single feat in Shippuden. Some can be outliers, inconsistency, and more. We have to discuss what fits as what.

Okay? I don’t really care about that, I was just saying that Part II characters shouldn’t have ever scaled to it.

Im talking about when tsuande and 4th raiakge enetered the fight.

Mabui teleported their position at the SOL.

Their body movements is still the same as usual it doesn't change because your being teleported at LS

The fact that Madara was able to swing his arms to block during the time that they were traveling via the movement is what makes Madara relativistic.

The fact that Madara was able to swing his arms to block during the time that they were traveling via the movement is what makes Madara relativistic.
That makes no sense because the light appeared 1st and we see that they been teleported based off the "SHROOM" caption. They threw punches and kicks after been teleported

That's what gonna happen here if people just say "I want to downgrade the speed because it doesn't make sense imo". Remove the Relativistic and FTL rating and make 70% of Part 2 the same Tier

Anyway, speed is with me and UchihaSlayer69, he already wants to change those things, but not downgrading for the sake of the downgrade, wich is good

and without showing alternatives, because most people just downgrade stuff without alternatives of scaling.

We should create a thread with the information above and discuss things, then when the AP, speed or LS threads are made, we discuss there.

Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment and Intelligence. I'll create a thread for that, it's easy to deal.

Before it was beams of light, now it's just destructive beams.

Fourth Raikage can speed blitz Kaguya
Not gonna lie im pretty happy they changed it since it made 0 sense why naruto couldn't save his daughter and dodge an attack thats only LS when he dodged a LS attack against madara 15 years ago

While kawaki managed to intercept the LS attack

Kawaki is suppose to be relative to boruto who traveled 10km in 55 mins

Oh, since we have a lot of supporters, time to finally leave the hypocrisy aside and stop thinking that Madara purposely used the laser next to Naruto, only to later cut him, and that whoever supervises the anime went crazy and decided to make a scene that contradicts the manga

Not gonna lie im pretty happy they changed it since it made 0 sense why naruto couldn't save his daughter and dodge an attack thats only LS when he dodged a LS attack against madara 15 years ago

While kawaki managed to intercept the LS attack

Kawaki is suppose to be relative to boruto who traveled 10km in 55 mins
The kanji for the scan says "destructive beam", but in the thread used to accept it, they got the "beam" part only.
Those Kanji 光線 translate to "Light Ray" and "Beam", and "destructive light ray" doesn't sound right. Viz got Destructive beam, so I guess it worked.
Oh, since we have a lot of supporters, time to finally leave the hypocrisy aside and stop thinking that Madara purposely used the laser next to Naruto, only to later cut him, and that whoever supervises the anime went crazy and decided to make a scene that contradicts the manga
It's common sense. I don't know why in the universe they'd think Madara just "missed"

I remember when I used to think that KCM didn't boost reaction time, good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back